Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 05:48:46 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227839 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  lol @ this board
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: lol @ this board  (Read 3303 times)
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

Here Today... Gone Tomorrow

« on: July 28, 2005, 06:02:49 PM »

the moderation here is a joke. some really strong rumours are currently emerging about chinese democracy, but despite the rumours being stronger and more detailed than ever this site won't post them, because they were posted at sp1at. lol @ that. anyway, i'm going over to mygnr.com to check if i'm dreaming. confused and pray. drool

"funny how everything was roses when he held on to the guns"

"sometimes we get so tired of waiting for a way to spend our time"
younggunner
2004 4eva!
Legend

Its something different and will be a big surprise

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2005, 06:05:36 PM »

Fuk Splat

all they due is paste old quotes together.

When Cd launches we will know just like everyone else. There will be a nice press release saying what we all want it to say.

And when that time comes, this is the only gnr fan board you want to be at. Certainly not splat
« Last Edit: July 28, 2005, 06:07:32 PM by younggunner » Logged

"...regardless of the outcome, our hearts, lives and our passion has been put into this project every step of the way. If for no other reason, we feel those elements alone merit your consideration..."
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 06:08:21 PM »

the moderation here is a joke. some really strong rumours are currently emerging about chinese democracy, but despite the rumours being stronger and more detailed than ever this site won't post them, because they were posted at sp1at. lol @ that. anyway, i'm going over to mygnr.com to check if i'm dreaming. confused and pray. drool

Do you think anyone with an IQ over 50, belive your shit?
The Mods on this Page is pro! They keep the board cleand up! And dont alow bullshit! And i think that is great! If there is any good Rumours, with some good source! Then its a good rumour! There havent been alot of that lately!

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
August 18th
Banned
Rocker

Here Today... Gone Tomorrow

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2005, 06:11:59 PM »

The Mods on this Page is pro! They keep the board cleand up! And dont alow bullshit! And i think that is great! If there is any good Rumours, with some good source! Then its a good rumour! There havent been alot of that lately!

go away, and stop using gn'r quotes against me like some fucking hobo. i was only sharing my views, no need to get your panties in a bunch.

"funny how everything was roses when he held on to the guns"

"sometimes we get so tired of waiting for a way to spend our time"
Nytunz
Legend

Spiral Out.....

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2005, 06:39:37 PM »

go away, and stop using gn'r quotes against me like some fucking hobo. i was only sharing my views, no need to get your panties in a bunch.

i can use whatever i want against you! And i say whatever i like, if you dont like it, thats your problem.

Nytunz.blogspot.com

DONT YOU TRY TO STOP US NOW!!

CENSORSHIP IS A CANCER..
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2005, 06:45:16 PM »

If you dislike it so much; go somewhere else.
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2005, 08:29:06 PM »

Fuk Splat

all they due is paste old quotes together.

When Cd launches we will know just like everyone else. There will be a nice press release saying what we all want it to say.

And when that time comes, this is the only gnr fan board you want to be at. Certainly not splat

I totally agree man, its mostly just some old quotes posted together just to make it look like its new. But I have to disagree with the last comment, you would want to be here yes, but you always want to be at thenewguns.com  Tongue  hihi
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2005, 08:35:19 PM »

Well, I think that august knows what he/she/it can do with themselves if they dislike it here. Case closed.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: