Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 07:28:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227839 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Thank You: Mysteron & Jarmo
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thank You: Mysteron & Jarmo  (Read 7902 times)
Howard2k
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: April 20, 2006, 05:11:48 PM »

Thanks all - makes a difference.

Please be sure that your topic is on the "allowed" list before posting.

Only 23% of my posts get removed!

What leaks??
Chief
Legend

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2006, 05:12:13 PM »

Thank you everyone, this all is awesome particularly with everything the fans have had to deal with lately!!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2006, 05:34:36 PM »

Bittersweet elation?  I wasn't able to get the 3 tickets I needed, but I did get 1.  I figured by asking for so many it would lessen my chances, and since the 1st few attempts gave me a "none available" result, I lowered my expectations to 1 and nailed a 2nd mezz. seat!

I'll do my best to find 2 more tix for May 15th's show tomorrow.  I imagine if I could try for tix from one of the 2 new shows, I could trade with someone for the 15th tix.  This is awesome!

Mysteron, Jarmo, Illusionone, Mr. Intensity, Darknemus and all who helped make this as covert an operation as possible to get the truest Guns fans into the show, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I'll never forget this.  What a crazy few days!!! 

Here Today Gone to Hell is the best forum available to true GNR fans.  Cheers guys and gals!!!    beer

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2006, 05:42:56 PM »

thanks to everyone!!!

axl&gnr, management, jarmo, Mysteron, MR. I and anyone else involved in this presale and members helping thing beer

i won`t attend any of these NYC concerts, but i think it`s great to have people like these in our community. i feel the ball actually starts (or started) rolling now!! 

2006 is the year of gnr ok

axl`s out and about, various leaks have proven axl`s undeniable talent, a tour is announced and everything else seems to be going in the right direction as well. even some people who called merck an idiot are going to shut up in the near future or did allready....

i`ll see gnr this year at rock am ring and in the netherlands and if things are going well, i`ll hold CD in my hands this year, too.  it was never "better" to be a gnr fan than now. the pay off for all these years is nearing peace

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
RICHIEGUNZ
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2006, 05:44:36 PM »

Even though I have not gotten tickets as of yet I would really like to thank all the parties involved for all the hard work.
Ellroy
Rocker

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2006, 05:47:49 PM »

I'd also like to express my thanks for everyone who worked hard to give the true fans an attempt to get tickets. I was shaking this morning before and after I got my tickets. I'm more excited now than I was 3 1/2 years ago in Philly. It sucks that some people didn't get any, but with the two new shows and the regular on sale tomorrow there is still a good chance. Anyway, I just wanted to say "thanks" and I look forward to seeing the place full of forum members on the 15th!

"So, for those who believe in the cause...thank you for your support." - Axl Rose, May 15th 2006
JennaSide
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2006, 05:50:44 PM »

thank you, thank you, thank you  - very cool  ok

I'm the luckiest girl alive.
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2006, 05:51:20 PM »

A great big thanks to all involved. ?This may be the best fan forum on the web. ?What impressed me most was that no matter how much members may have ripped each other to shreds in the past, everyone completely came together when it really mattered. ?
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2006, 05:55:24 PM »

To everyone who is responsible for doing this you really do deserve a lot of credit it's not always been the easiest being a GNR fan but management certainly seem to be making up for that with this. It is a really cool thing to do? peace Just wish I was going to see GNR this summer? Sad
« Last Edit: April 20, 2006, 06:00:47 PM by A Private Eye » Logged

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2006, 10:49:21 AM »

One more thing - because of their efforts, basically every member is guaranteed to be able to get tickets at face value for at least one of the shows.  Absolutely amazing.

Let the good times roll...  beer
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: