Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 03:02:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227916 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Fame
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fame  (Read 3076 times)
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« on: October 26, 2005, 04:28:42 AM »

Do you think you could handle being famous:public intrusion, tabloid rumours, expectations...?

Would it drive you insane or would you have a good time with it?
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 04:35:12 AM »

It would drive me insane. I value my privacy too much.
Imagine, people on an Internet board hounding u, signing petitions to release material...  hihi

Fuck 'Em All.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 05:41:46 AM »

Hell yeah!

And I would be a walking scandal!

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
noonespecial
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2005, 02:33:18 PM »

My two cents:
depends on how I got the fame....am I  famous because I have rich parents, or am I famous because I'd directed some sort of really groundbreaking movie?

8)If its the latter, I would just immerse myself in my work, and if I needed to getaway (which I assume I could afford) I would just go to those private, ritzy places....

:-*If it's the former, well, I would be the total opposite of a "Paris Hilton"...I do not crave attention from strangers and paparazzi.

If I was hounded like those celebrities you see on TV...in a word, I'd do a Howard Hughes or move out of the States...it would be very annoying for me. Tongue
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2005, 03:41:53 PM »

im famous in my school and it pisses me off. if i become famous and i get papparazzi up my ass, i'll kik their heads in

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2005, 11:45:02 PM »

My fame wouldn't last long. I would quickly turn it into infamy by offending too many people.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2005, 12:52:04 AM »

It would probablyhurt my feelings to have lifeless losers on message boards insulting me and shit... oops no offense anyone hihi

Fuck yeah bring the fame on, just cause your famous doesntm ean u have to be hounded.

there are famous people who keep a low profile and dont get torched in the press and drove crazy.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2005, 01:57:43 PM »

Do you think you could handle being famous:public intrusion, tabloid rumours, expectations...?

Fame never bothered me in others, and i don't think i would get mad, i think i could shout or want to break a flower pot on some dick's head, but nothing out of the ordinary  Wink

What terrified me when i left drama school was a recurrent dream in which i was on some red carpet, and flashes started all around me, i started seeing the sky turn, started convulsions and next day, i was in the papers everywhere with a face full of my own saliva, convulsing my life away and humiliated for life.

I guess that apart from the many reasons why i quit, this one was another.

I was terrified i could have epilepsy in front of MANY people ( shows you i was convinced to have the potential to be famous, modest me lol !!!! )

So anyway, celebrity itself has some goods, let(s be honest about it. It has some bads too, but what doesn't ?

People have always intruded my life, and my body too actually, when i was young. Nothing i can't handle.
Rumours, well, my companion has been surrounded by rumours since i've known him, some are crap and annoy me, some are truths and i thank the spreaders for being eye openers.
Rumours on me are funny, i already had some in my life and honestly, so much attention was a real delight  Grin

Celebrity and me :

jessie's put weight on again ( only done yoyo since i was born, notihng new)
Jessie was seen with a MAN ( oh wow, big deal)
Jessie goes to safeways for bread ( or walmart) who even gives a shit ??
Jessie's man found kissing a woman ( i can't be seen, i am behind touching her tits lol !!!)

Bah, actually, i know gossip " journalists" because they work next door ( gala/hello/vsd magazines)..

They drink from 10 am to 2 am, pissheads...

Want me to worry about what their likes could write ?

Do not think so...

Back to your thread Journey. With a question :

Could you handle it ?
« Last Edit: October 27, 2005, 01:59:20 PM by Mademoiselle aka Jessica » Logged

Nothing to say
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2005, 02:14:16 PM »

Jessie's man found kissing a woman ( i can't be seen, i am behind touching her tits lol !!!)

Let's make you famous!  ok
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2005, 02:16:06 PM »

Let's make you famous!  ok

Yeah, let's have a laugh, i am so totally bored with my life as it is !!!!  Grin

Nothing to say
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2005, 03:45:05 PM »

Id love to be famous Wink maybe it would drive me insane too...  Its not a big difference from where I am right now
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2005, 04:54:55 PM »

If i had a way of striking back - Liam Gallagher-esque, then bring it on - after all he spends his whole time beating reporters up and becoming more successful for doing so

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2005, 05:34:06 PM »

I'd hate being famous, thats why my nick is Dick Purple so anyone cant asociate it with my mood type  hihi
Anyway I've always tried to stay low profile so nobody knows my name or anything about me, but the superficial stuff at the end people get bored with my life and they forget thats the best  ok

No man can be my equal
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: