Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 10:53:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227860 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  your say on INTERNET dating
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: your say on INTERNET dating  (Read 16589 times)
Gunna_girl01
Rocker

ROCK AND ROLL A WAY OF LIFE

« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2006, 08:32:31 AM »

Gunner Girl is gonna woop my arse!!!

from perth!! love

no hunny get it right, im goin to whoop your ass IN Perth...  yes

LIVE IT LOVE IT CHERISH IT
FOR ROCK AND ROLL
IS MY LIFE
anythinggoes
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2006, 08:35:49 AM »

not so much a dating site but id like to meet some of these people

www.cams.com i might be getting addicted to this site very soon nervous
warrocks
VIP

Dance Of Fate....we're not afraid...

« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2006, 07:56:41 PM »

i felt in love for the first time with someone i knew on msn ( well, in a forum, then we contacted through msn)  Tongue after 9 moths chating everyday with no pics no phone calls,  all the chat made me fall in love, then we met at a concert and it was like love at first sight and at the same time like we knew for ages. well, we lasted 1 oner and 7 months and the relationship ended sadly because of me.  well, life goes on. i think i got lucky to meet such a person, i still have contact with him and i still love him, despite of age and distance we bet for our relationship to work and it was all about love  Smiley it was beautiful while it lasted.

but i know some people don't have the same luck as me, i've heard horrible stories  Undecided

..... Till Death Do us Apart.....GNR forever!
Sterlingdog
« Reply #43 on: May 23, 2006, 12:40:13 PM »

The person I mentioned earlier, who met her boyfriend on eHarmony, just got engaged over the weekend.  So I guess it worked for her. 
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #44 on: May 23, 2006, 02:45:32 PM »

The person I mentioned earlier, who met her boyfriend on eHarmony, just got engaged over the weekend.  So I guess it worked for her. 
like that's a proof  Roll Eyes

Have they known each other for long?

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Sterlingdog
« Reply #45 on: May 23, 2006, 02:49:05 PM »

like that's a proof  Roll Eyes

Have they known each other for long?

They started talking online about a year ago, and met face to face about 10 months ago.  But she was seriously desperate to get married and have kids...she's getting to be almost too old.  So it did help her to meet someone who was agreeable to that timeframe. 
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #46 on: May 23, 2006, 03:46:21 PM »

Internet dating is hit or miss.

I met this chick one that I chatted with online and she got in the car, smiled and didnt have any front teeth.

I feel like an asshole but I made up an excuse and took her home early.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #47 on: May 23, 2006, 04:52:36 PM »

I met this chick one that I chatted with online and she got in the car, smiled and didnt have any front teeth.

atleast she didn't need to watch out for theet when doing a blowjob  hihi

warrocks
VIP

Dance Of Fate....we're not afraid...

« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2006, 12:28:29 AM »

rofl rofl bluecant ...oh my god that was really bad luck. i feel bad for laughing at BC joke..poor girl hihi

..... Till Death Do us Apart.....GNR forever!
Crashdiet
Banned
VIP

'Absolutely'

« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2006, 11:12:17 PM »

I tried it a couple times. Most of the time when i met the chicks in person though... there was a fatal flaw they hadn't told me about i.e the pic they send was from five years and 30 pounds ago. Or they were just freaky.

But I did meet one of my good female friends online... we probably would have dated but she lived in another city and I started dating a girl i met in 'real life' ...  but we are still friends though. so you can meet cool people... you just have to be wary of liars.

Check out www.myspace.com/ashjonesmusic
Its me and my songs

Saskatoon, Sask Place March 16 1993

New York, Hammerstein Ballroom
May 12, 14, 15, 17
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #50 on: May 30, 2006, 10:41:23 PM »

I tried it a couple times. Most of the time when i met the chicks in person though... there was a fatal flaw they hadn't told me about i.e the pic they send was from five years and 30 pounds ago. Or they were just freaky.

But I did meet one of my good female friends online... we probably would have dated but she lived in another city and I started dating a girl i met in 'real life' ...? but we are still friends though. so you can meet cool people... you just have to be wary of liars.

Yeah I tried it twice and the first time, the chick was a total monster....the pic she sent me wasn't even her, so I just walked away and left here where I met her.  The second time was okay, the girl and I went to the movies a few times and we really didnt' have a lot in common, but we ended up becomming good friends for a little bit.  So yeah definitely hit or miss.  My comment is MAKE SURE THEY HAVE A REAL TIME WEBCAM SHOW for you so you really know it's them.  I mean I'm not THAT shallow, but when I supposedly meet someone who posts this nice pic of them (it wasn't like one of those model chicks where you KNOW it's fake) but this girl looked sweet.......I ended up meeting her and she was really nasty looking.  She recognized me and called out my name and i'm like you can't be Trish.and she's like oh yeah that was my friends pic I put up because I didn't have a camera yet.......so I just was like well I'm sorry, but I'm not interested. 
But as for that.....i only tried it twice and that's that.  Myspace is only for contacting old friends now!  No more internet dating for me.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #51 on: May 30, 2006, 10:47:25 PM »

See now that is false advertising...........

D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #52 on: May 30, 2006, 11:46:00 PM »

It was funny cause at first I thought it was just cause it was dark and the way the light shined on her......

Im usually a pretty nice guy and can still be friendly and gut it out and just talk and be nice but I have a teeth phobia or something and seeing no teeth and a couple blue rotted greenish lookin teeth just clicked the asshole switch in my head.

Kujo see wouldve overlooked it, Blue CUt wouldnt have cared, SLC wouldve claimed Girls like her are the reason Doggystyle was invented, but for me, I just had to take her back home. hihi

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
SuperMike
« Reply #53 on: May 30, 2006, 11:56:00 PM »

It was funny cause at first I thought it was just cause it was dark and the way the light shined on her......

Im usually a pretty nice guy and can still be friendly and gut it out and just talk and be nice but I have a teeth phobia or something and seeing no teeth and a couple blue rotted greenish lookin teeth just clicked the asshole switch in my head.

Kujo see wouldve overlooked it, Blue CUt wouldnt have cared, SLC wouldve claimed Girls like her are the reason Doggystyle was invented, but for me, I just had to take her back home. hihi
lol, that's hilarious. I don't have anything against internet dating, but it's just not for me. In my opinion it's something for people in desperate need of finding someone to date.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2006, 04:41:51 AM »

You know me all too well, eh?

Well at least she wasn't fat was she?

And dude, I just came from shopping, so I should've an empty paper bag for her to wear.  hihi

Did she have a twin sister?

SLCPUNK
« Reply #55 on: May 31, 2006, 04:45:24 AM »

and the way the light shined on her......

Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #56 on: May 31, 2006, 05:04:33 AM »

it's funny though...

i think some of you are pretty harsh..

if you meet someone who lookeD good and who got fat, at least you know they only have to lose kilos to be back to being attractive ( and who hasn't put weight on once ?)

It's not like you met someone who had no particular physical attractiveness, is it ?

Nothing to say
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #57 on: May 31, 2006, 05:34:07 AM »

I haven't put on weight or fat even once  Smiley

And I must say I feel sorry for those people who's companion has put on weight and don't have the will to lose it.

And for that last remark, I must  confess that I've met a few of those, too.

Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #58 on: May 31, 2006, 05:46:29 AM »

I feel sad for people who like myself have always had weight problems due to medication ( i was on depakin at the age of 10)

I was quite ok 2 years ago ( but then, i was very happy, so weight + hapiness = loss=)

Now, i have a LOT to lose due to my pregnancy and as i am still breastfeeding Gabriel, i can't go on a strict diet ( not allowed). Right now, i looked tied, daunted, stressed out and big.

In 6 months, it'll be different.

Imagine someone sees you and judges there and then ? That's bad i think.

Because it doesn't take much to go back to being pretty ..

Goes to show that the interest is only sexual then, isn't it ?

If someone can't go past the first look and imagine you can look a whole lot different...

Nothing to say
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #59 on: May 31, 2006, 08:36:41 AM »

Still, if someone puts a picture of their friend (or a total stranger) online then shows up looking completely different I think the person they're meeting has every right to walk away.? Really, they should've been expecting that reaction when they put the faux picture up.? It's deliberately misleading, right?? A date-trap. yes
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: