Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 12:29:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227933 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  to falcon: you are abusing your "powers"
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: to falcon: you are abusing your "powers"  (Read 9995 times)
BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: February 28, 2007, 10:16:39 AM »

twice have you given me negative karma for expressing my opinions about velvet revolver.
it is sickening really, a person can't say they don't like vr but a slash fan can say in the gnr forum he hates the new band.
not once have i insulted anyone, and yet you both delete my opinions and give me negative karma, deleting is not enough for you when i butthurt your feelings about your favorite band. this is not how the karma system is supposed to work.
you are a joke and a coward.
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2007, 10:21:00 AM »

Nobody wants to hear your opinion about VR. If u don't like the band, just stay out of the VR section. Or is that too difficult to understand?

Fuck 'Em All.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2007, 11:03:35 AM »

I can relate to both sides. On one hand all the VR fans want that section free of negativity, but on the other hand some of them are posting shit about GN'R in the GN'R section.

People should know that constant trolling and trying to cause shit in the different sections will, sooner or later, get you banned.

If you only go to the GN'R section to post about how this isn't the real band and how we need a reunion, you'll get banned. You've had plenty of time to get adjusted to the idea of this band and if you still have problems with it, maybe you need to move on and find a different place to post.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2007, 03:50:03 PM »

Nobody wants to hear your opinion about VR. If u don't like the band, just stay out of the VR section. Or is that too difficult to understand?

duh Roll Eyes

VR isn't my favorite band either but i dont waste my time trying tell every one. I wrather contribute to conversation in the G'n'R section, ya know the reson why half the people on this board joined this web site. You wanna talk shit about a band go to Blabbermouth Roll Eyes

www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net? Tongue

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2007, 03:55:18 PM »

I wrather contribute to conversation in the G'n'R section, ya know the reson why half the people on this board joined this

It must be a little more than half  hihi
Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2007, 04:00:27 PM »

People should know that constant trolling and trying to cause shit in the different sections will, sooner or later, get you banned.

/jarmo

Indeed, and that's the way it should be.

As for you Axlgurl, you've been addressed via PM, I suggest you check it.

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2007, 04:04:35 PM »

/jarmo

Indeed, and that's the way it should be.

As for you Axlgurl, you've been addressed via PM, I suggest you check it.

falcon has a good guitarist in his avatar, lets let him off this once.  peace

html sucks
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2007, 04:25:02 PM »

I for one would like to applaud falcon for the way he moderates the VR section? beer .

IMO mindless bashing of VR or GNR should never be allowed no matter what section you're posting in.
I really don't get why people feel the need to bash either band, they're all artists and we should respect them for the music they make.

Falcon
Legend

Prime Mover

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2007, 05:18:21 PM »

I for one would like to applaud falcon for the way he moderates the VR section? beer .

Thank you.

I really don't get why people feel the need to bash either band..

It's usually for the attention seeking threadjacking mindset.?

We'll always have disagreement when when dealing with opinion, that's a given.?

However, purposely entering a thread to antagonize and draw reaction is gonna get you karma'd/deleted and eventually booted.

www.thecult.us
www.circusdiablo.com

"So when we finish our CD, if we book a show and just play the CD and wave our hands around, it would be like what DJs do, right?" -Dave Navarro
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2007, 11:18:12 PM »

Axlgurl, I will have to strongly disagree with you.

Ever since you got here a couple of weeks ago, you have been nothing but trouble.  You are constantly dispresecting other members, stepping all over the rules, and, correct me if I'm wrong....but just plain out spamming?

Oh, you know what else is "sickening?"  Reading the same crap from you all the time.  Axl pizz0wns!!!1111LAWL!  FUCK SLASH and all you Bumble haters!  Ok, we get it.  How about you treat other members with some respect?  We all get along great for the most part.  It would be great if you could be a real part of the community.  After all, why do you have those karma points?  That's right, because you have been disrespectful to fellow board members, and a general nuisance.  Respect is a two way street, and a little bit of respect goes a long way.

Think about what you're gonna post before you do so.  Consider yourself lucky that you have been given many chances.  If it was my house, you would have been long gone.

Don't get mad, just take this friendly advice and use it for your own good.  Always good to have as many Gunners as possible.  peace
w.axl.rose
Legend

tony-trujillo.com

« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2007, 12:55:52 AM »

you are a joke and a coward.

i would just her right there
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2007, 01:06:08 AM »

Its kind of an iffy subject cause I dont know exactly what she did or said.

To get negative karma though, I imagine she had to be obviously trying to antagonize people on purpose and not trying to add anything to a conversation.

U sh ould provide links to what u are talking about.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2007, 01:08:27 AM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2007, 03:57:16 AM »

I can relate to both sides. On one hand all the VR fans want that section free of negativity, but on the other hand some of them are posting shit about GN'R in the GN'R section.

/jarmo

No, I want it to be free of pointless bashing. The Velvet Revolver section isn't some religious camp: everyone is welcomed who has a real opinion. I don't think Contraband would have been great, although I consider it good enough. I have no problems with reading others's post why they wre disappointed. Even I was disappointed by the album, I expected better.

But what that girl was doing there is only trouble-making. I don't go to the current GN'R section to tell the others each day that 'I think Axl has lost his voice' or 'he's a washed-up sell-out'. (BTW I don't even agree with these sentences.) But some people, mostly new fans have the habit of coming to the VR section to say a 'quick hello': 'VR sucks, they are together only for the money, Scott is gay, $lash is a sell-out, Axl was and is GN'R' etc. Everyone can have their opinion about VR or Axl's new guys, and should have the chance to express it. But nobody needs pointless bashing here.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2007, 02:12:56 AM »

/jarmo

No, I want it to be free of pointless bashing. The Velvet Revolver section isn't some religious camp: everyone is welcomed who has a real opinion. I don't think Contraband would have been great, although I consider it good enough. I have no problems with reading others's post why they wre disappointed. Even I was disappointed by the album, I expected better.

But what that girl was doing there is only trouble-making. I don't go to the current GN'R section to tell the others each day that 'I think Axl has lost his voice' or 'he's a washed-up sell-out'. (BTW I don't even agree with these sentences.) But some people, mostly new fans have the habit of coming to the VR section to say a 'quick hello': 'VR sucks, they are together only for the money, Scott is gay, $lash is a sell-out, Axl was and is GN'R' etc. Everyone can have their opinion about VR or Axl's new guys, and should have the chance to express it. But nobody needs pointless bashing here.

unfortunately for you none of your descriptions fit me.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2007, 03:33:18 AM »

the vr fans are lucky to have a vr section.  Lips Sealed     with that said, i hardly see how vr would be held in the same regard as GNR here, the band this site is for.   that may be why they are less worried on the vr bashing, because this isn't a velvet revolver site.   I wouldn't go to a VR site and expect everyone to be GNR fans. 
BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2007, 03:35:24 AM »

it's done, i won't do it again, get the fuck over it nervous
i don't know why people get caught up in text that much

edit: i've said what i've wanted to say and i realize i could have been more polite about it.

you can close the thread if you won't, i don't wanna get into another argument.
bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2007, 08:03:04 AM »

Axlgurl,

You seem like an angry person. 

After your last comment to falcon, your lucky to still be here.

*bba*

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2007, 09:17:11 AM »

the vr fans are lucky to have a vr section.? Lips Sealed? ? ?with that said, i hardly see how vr would be held in the same regard as GNR here, the band this site is for.? ?that may be why they are less worried on the vr bashing, because this isn't a velvet revolver site.? ?I wouldn't go to a VR site and expect everyone to be GNR fans. 

As far as I know nobody from the current GN'R line-up has ever played for Velvet Revolver. But - again, as far as I know - 3 of the 5 VR guys played in Guns N' Roses, 2 of them played on every album GN'R has released so far.  Kiss  You know, some GN'R fans tend to like the guys who helped to make GN'R great even after they left...

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2007, 12:44:18 PM »

the vr fans are lucky to have a vr section.  Lips Sealed     with that said, i hardly see how vr would be held in the same regard as GNR here, the band this site is for.   that may be why they are less worried on the vr bashing, because this isn't a velvet revolver site.   I wouldn't go to a VR site and expect everyone to be GNR fans. 

As far as I know nobody from the current GN'R line-up has ever played for Velvet Revolver. But - again, as far as I know - 3 of the 5 VR guys played in Guns N' Roses, 2 of them played on every album GN'R has released so far.  Kiss  You know, some GN'R fans tend to like the guys who helped to make GN'R great even after they left...

i understand that.   Thats why there is a VR section.  But still, they shouldn't be held in the same regard as GNR, thats why they have their own sites.  And you can't expect all GNR fans to like them.  I don't, I dont care about them at all.    Just like at a VR site, not everyone there is going to be a GNR fan.   I dont go to VR websites to tell people how much better GNR is.

Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2007, 01:43:26 PM »

they shouldn't be held in the same regard as GNR

in the VR section they should...

And you can't expect all GNR fans to like them.

and that's exactly why those people don't need to go to the VR section but for some strange reason they always feel the need to drop by and tell people how much better they think guns is, it's pathetic really....
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 01:45:04 PM by Grouse » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: