Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 12:29:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227932 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  to falcon: you are abusing your "powers"
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: to falcon: you are abusing your "powers"  (Read 9988 times)
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2007, 01:55:39 PM »

in the VR section they should...
Not really, again, its not a VR site.   Does this mean we put sports teams and other bands in that same category?   theres a VR section to talk about the ex-gunners and thats fine i guess.   But this isn't a VR site, so you can't expect everyone here to like them, and you can't expect that section to be held up to the same standards the GNR section (the main section) is held up to.    On a VR site, I'm sure their VR section gets preference over the GNR section.  Same thing.   

and that's exactly why those people don't need to go to the VR section but for some strange reason they always feel the need to drop by and tell people how much better they think guns is, it's pathetic really....
Well like I said, you are lucky to have a VR section at all.  If I was Jarmo, I would trash it, and make all you VR sympathizers go to a VR board if you want to talk about them.    Then you wouldn't have to worry about it.   Problem solved I think.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2007, 01:57:29 PM »

This is a Guns N' Roses web site with a Guns N' Roses message board that includes a Velvet Revolver section.

If you think this is the place where you'll find the most positive VR fans on the Internet, you're wrong.

Since many of the people who post in the VR section are obviously against the current band, that this site is mostly about, maybe some of you VR fans need to think about what you're doing here.

The original idea for that section was for the fans that like both bands to have a place to discuss VR. But it seems like many of the VR fans actually don't wish nothing but failure for GN'R. So it seems like that section doesn't really serve the original purpose.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2007, 03:01:50 PM »

But this isn't a VR site, so you can't expect everyone here to like them? ?

I don't, but I do like to see VR get the respect they deserve in their section, if you don't like them that's cool with me than don't go there same goes for the VR fanatics for that matter who feel the need to bash guns in the guns section.

you can't expect that section to be held up to the same standards the GNR section (the main section) is held up to.

When I said that they should be held up to the same standards, I thought you were talking about the bands, but I now realise you were talking about the sections and I agree with you on that.

If you think this is the place where you'll find the most positive VR fans on the Internet, you're wrong.

Agreed and I don't, but does that mean it should be allowed to be turned into a bashing free for all...

Since many of the people who post in the VR section are obviously against the current band,

That's a load of BS, many of the posters who post in the VR section are both fans of guns and VR.
There are only a few fanatics who are ruining it for everybody else although the same can be said about certain guns fanatics, I kindly refer you to the thread starter.

So it seems like that section doesn't really serve the original purpose.

It still does for people like me and I can guarantee you that there are alot of people in the VR section who feel the same way.

bringbackadler
I don't know who's in the band
Banned
VIP

If you aint old school, kiss my ass

« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2007, 03:40:51 PM »

There is NO room for trolling on these boards.

If you are not interested in the thread topic, you need to stay out of it !

It's about respecting your fellow board member's thoughts and opinions whether you personally agree w/ them or not !!

*bba*

"Adler's drumming made the band; he made a big musical difference. His sense of swing was the push and pull that gave those songs their feel, afterwards, nothing worked."? Izzy Stradlin
JohnMorrison73
Banned
VIP

CRIME SCENE SLUNK

« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2007, 03:43:03 PM »

axlgurl get used to it, cuz around here u get minues karma for using smilies.

Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2007, 04:26:35 PM »

axlgurl get used to it, cuz around here u get minues karma for using smilies only.

See I helped you? Smiley we sure are a friendly bunch here at htgth...

BBF Rocks
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2007, 05:19:09 PM »

i was too harsh in my original post, i admit that, can we stop obsessing over words online and move on now? Roll Eyes

*close thread* peace
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2007, 08:41:59 PM »

It's about respecting your fellow board member's thoughts and opinions whether you personally agree w/ them or not !!

it's really funny that this is coming from you hihi

*close thread*

let a mod (like falcon Wink) decide when they wanna do that honey Kiss
« Last Edit: March 02, 2007, 08:46:45 PM by CheapJon » Logged
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2007, 08:43:34 PM »

*bba*

That was honestly the funniest thing I've read on this board in several months, thanks.
Tommie
Imma Gunna
Rocker

« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2007, 12:06:43 AM »

I dunno guys, after reading some posts in this section I think the board should be locked for awhile (no new sign ups) and try and get rid of the trollers, and negative people.? I know I notice it alot.? I remember I said something like this to jarmo awhile ago and I never got a reply.

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists...Jack Bauer hates lemonade.
www.gnrevolution.com
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2007, 05:05:30 AM »

I dunno guys, after reading some posts in this section I think the board should be locked for awhile (no new sign ups) and try and get rid of the trollers, and negative people.  I know I notice it alot.  I remember I said something like this to jarmo awhile ago and I never got a reply.

People will stop causing trouble until the board is reopened. Not much use in it then, is there?

Fuck 'Em All.
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2007, 11:58:12 AM »

I dunno guys, after reading some posts in this section I think the board should be locked for awhile (no new sign ups) and try and get rid of the trollers, and negative people.  I know I notice it alot.  I remember I said something like this to jarmo awhile ago and I never got a reply.

People will stop causing trouble until the board is reopened. Not much use in it then, is there?

How about a password sent out to only the people that can be trusted hihi
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2007, 09:28:28 PM »

What is meant by a "troller"?
 I don't get how it relates to a GNR website. I thought trolling referred  to catching things that live in the sea.
Anyone want to enlighten me?
EFISH
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2007, 09:32:43 PM »

What is meant by a "troller"?
 I don't get how it relates to a GNR website. I thought trolling referred  to catching things that live in the sea.
Anyone want to enlighten me?

# Deliberately posting false information in order to elicit responses from people who really want to help. A typical response might be, "No, Bart Simpson was NOT one of our founding fathers."
www.vikont.com/clients/glossary.htm

# To fish by towing an array of baited lines or lures behind the boat.
www.boats.com/glossary/T.jsp

# deliberately provoking arguments on newsgroups or bulletin boards, with no other intent than to gain attention for the sake of attention. Originally: fishing by dragging a line fitted with one or more hooks behind the boat.

# Robman
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2007, 09:39:09 PM »

# Robman

I am truly hurt  Cry

Not even the great Krispy Kreme is so brazen.
EFISH
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2007, 09:41:03 PM »

# Robman

I am truly hurt  Cry

Dont worry...if you hadnt been online, I would have probably chosen someone else.  hihi
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2007, 09:42:10 PM »

this is a troll

thats what all the people who haven't accepted that its 2007 but still come here anyways look like .  Grin
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2007, 09:42:30 PM »

# Robman

I am truly hurt  Cry

Dont worry...if you hadnt been online, I would have probably chosen someone else.  hihi
How did you know I was online?

this is a troll

thats what all the people who haven't accepted that its 2007 but still come here anyways look like .  Grin

No JB, thats is a Klingon
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2007, 09:44:16 PM »

# Robman

I am truly hurt? Cry

Indeed!!! I was waiting for someone to respond to that sentence. Congrats, you win the prize. Unfortunately, there? is no prize, but you win anyway! ok
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2007, 09:46:42 PM »

I had one of those  troll doll things  when I was  small.
So people come  to HTGTH looking for those  dolls??
Not  really sure how the doll relates to a GNR website, but what  the hell, there is a lot I do not  understand in life.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: