Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 09:53:51 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227842 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Danzig Show Review (w/ Doyle and Misfits songs)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Danzig Show Review (w/ Doyle and Misfits songs)  (Read 1866 times)
Wheres Izzy
I smoke my cigarette with style
VIP

« on: March 05, 2005, 08:39:58 PM »

Danzig is doing his "farewell" tour and he has brought Doyle along for some shows and they have been busting Misfits songs out. My friends and I being huge Misfits fans went down to see him in Philly a couple days ago but I didn't think to post about it until now. Anywho...
 Admittedly I only know a handful of songs from Danzigs solo career, but I have been listening to the Misfits since I was like 10 and they're one of my favorite groups ever. Danzig was having some throat problems during the duration of the whole show but he still pulled off the misfits material and it was fucking awesome to finally see him doing that stuff. Everyone lost their minds when Doyle came out and then they broke into "20 eyes". Other highlights...."mommy can I go out and kill tonite", "skulls", "hate breeders", "die die die my darling", "blood feast", "we are 138". 
 We waited outside and got to (briefly) meet Danzig and Doyle and get autographs as well.
Any misfits fans with questions ost em hear and I'll try to answer em.

Can you imagine, for a second, doing
anything just 'cuz you want to?
Well, that's just what I do so hooray for me and fuck you
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 06:44:52 AM »

I saw Danzig in Toronto on this tour but Doyle wasn't there that night - sounds like I missed out on that so thanks for posting the review.

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
R4tfink
Naked Waldorf in front of the computer
Legend

Fuckoffsville.

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2005, 05:52:52 PM »

Awesome...i hope the pair of huge muscle bound freaks get their asses over to the UK.
Its the closest thing ill see to the original incarnation...

With that being said...i think Graves is an awesome vocalist and would welcome him back to the fold rather than the M50 lineup that toured a couple of years ago with Jez Cadena from Black Flag and Jerry on Vocals...with Marky on Drums.

However Graves has now signed up to be a Marine so we may be deprived of his vocals for a few years at least!

Wheres Izzy
I smoke my cigarette with style
VIP

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2005, 11:21:17 PM »

Awesome...i hope the pair of huge muscle bound freaks get their asses over to the UK.
Its the closest thing ill see to the original incarnation...

With that being said...i think Graves is an awesome vocalist and would welcome him back to the fold rather than the M50 lineup that toured a couple of years ago with Jez Cadena from Black Flag and Jerry on Vocals...with Marky on Drums.

However Graves has now signed up to be a Marine so we may be deprived of his vocals for a few years at least!

I think the lineup with dez and marky is still touring. I am going to see jerry's version of the misfits here in jersey april first and I know marky is playing, not sure about dez tho. Graves has a cool voice, alot of the songs with him I didn't care for tho. There were some cool ones tho. American psycho and saturday nite are two just fucking awesome songs. They're the only ones I thought could match anything done by the original misfits.

Can you imagine, for a second, doing
anything just 'cuz you want to?
Well, that's just what I do so hooray for me and fuck you
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: