Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 08:59:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  New Bach interview--kinda funny
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New Bach interview--kinda funny  (Read 2043 times)
GeraldFord
« on: November 06, 2006, 12:34:54 AM »

EXCLUSIVE EAT MY SILKWORMS INTERVIEW WITH SEBASTIAN BACH:

1. HOW DOES IT FEEL PERFORMING THE "MY MICHELLE" DUET WITH AXL ROSE??

Oh Man, words just CANNOT describe the pure energy up there, and the coolest part is that it is mostly improvised!!
We don't sit down and pick who sings what line, we get up on stage and just do it. It's rock n' roll, it's fun.
That's what we do up there with Michelle we have FUN and by the applause I say it's working! I almost fainted when Ax himself asked me if i'd like to go up on stage!! It's like so surreal, and the fans dig it, that's what I care about. Some door-knobs are on the internet complaining that I'm washed-up and I'm "ruining" the show, we'll I got a 2 words for ya: SCREW and OFF!! If you don't like it well that's too bad.

2. BESIDES "MY MICHELLE", WHICH SONG WOULD YOU LIKE TO PERFORM WITH AXL & CREW INSTEAD??
I'd like to sing every song lol. But lately I've been trying to convince Axl to play AINT IT FUN which is my favortite track on the spaghetty cd. It's fucking killer,
and I could play the role of Michael Monroe, and Axl could be well... Axl. Man, I just love blaring the hell outta that track on the road and it would be so killer live.

3. IN ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE, YOU CLAIMED TO OF HEARD SOME TRACKS OFF "CHINESE DEMOCRACY", AND SPECIFICALLY COMMENTED ON A TRACK
TITLED "SORRY", COULD YOU PLEASE GIVE A BIT MORE DETAIL TO THE DESCRIPTION??
Sorry dude, but I was asked not to comment more on those types of questions. All I can say is that it is killer! and won't be a disappointment!

4. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF CHRIS PITMAN, THE MASTER OF THE SYNTHS??
Chris who?? I'm just fucking wit ya, I love him. A nice, friendly guy with a killer sense of humour. He should do stand-up the dude is like the kareoke of comedy.
This for a pitman fan club, right? well I should give you guys some "inside dish".... haha. Did you guys know he has a tail? It's a birth deffect, it's like 2 inches long and makes his ass
look like a dog's ass. KIDDING!! KIDDING!! ha ha. He truly is the "Master Of The Synths" though, perfect description. Job well done (please don't mixx up the tail comment, it was just a joke)

5. WOULD YOU DESCRIBE PITMAN'S SOUND AS "FUNKY TECHNO BEATS" OR "SUPER FUNKY TECHNO BEATS"??
what a question..... so far this is the greatest "interview" I have ever done lol

6. ON THE LAST GIG OF THE EUROPEAN TOUR DO YOU REMEMBER PERFORMING "PARADISE CITY" WITH THE DANCING MIDGETS, ANY COMMENTS ??
It was a completely surreal experience, and I had a blast doing so despite how nervous I was.

7. CAN YOU CONFIRM THAT CHRIS PITMAN DOES A VERY ACCURATE CHRISTOPHER WALKEN IMPRESSION BACKSTAGE??
What kind of drug are you on? ha!

8. WILL YOU BUY "CHINESE DEMOCRACY" OR ARE YOU A "DOWNLOADING MOTHERFUCKER"??
take a guess....

9. I HAVE TO THROW THIS INTO HERE SOMEWHERE, BUT MAN YOU'RE GIRL IS SO FINE. I WATCHED SUPERGROUP & THAT NUDE PHOTOSHOOT WAS SO HOT. CONGRATS.
Uh... thanks. lol. Maria is the one girl for me.

10. NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO PROMOTE ANYTHING, WE GET MORE HITS THAN GOOGLE, SO TAKE OPPORTUNITY.
More hits than Google? Well I better promote my new album Angel Down which comes out this year, I've been road-testing some new songs off it during the Guns tour, and it sounds fucking great, check it out. And for the canadians, I will be making a special appearence with Ricky, Julian, Bubbles & the gang on Trailor Park Boys. Rock on you pitman freaks! Consider it eaten.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?s=8e1e5dd1a2c15dc7ea4a0b457b36be48&showtopic=83386
stinson4ever
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2006, 12:42:06 AM »

why not put the actual link
http://www.eatmysilkworms.piczo.com/

EFISH
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2006, 12:42:41 AM »

Its not a real interview. Roll Eyes
IndiannaRose
VIP

AiN'T iT FuN WhEn YoU KnOw YoU'Re GoNnA DiE YoUnG

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2006, 12:50:16 AM »

It was done through Bach's myspace.
EFISH
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 12:51:04 AM »

How do you know? I highly doubt it.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2006, 12:51:56 AM »

It's from Eat My Silkworms. It don't get more official than that.

Pitman forever

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
stinson4ever
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2006, 12:52:41 AM »

How do you know? I highly doubt it.
thats at least wat is claimed to have happened. seems resonable Undecided
Malkav
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2006, 01:20:56 AM »

SAVAGE ANIMAL!! DUDE WTF!  hihi peace, I love Sebastian, that "My Michelle" duet with Axl was amazing  peace
snakepiter
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2006, 01:42:22 AM »

Sebastian is just right, ain't it fun live between both of them would be so damn cool.....

please, do it....

Snakepiter

pro old gnr
pro new gnr
pro vr
fixintodie
« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2006, 03:44:10 AM »

Sebastian is just right, ain't it fun live between both of them would be so damn cool.....

please, do it....

Snakepiter

I've got to admit I'm not a huge fan of Bach on My Michelle. When I want to hear My Michelle I want to hear Axl. But Ain't It Fun between them, I think would REALLY work, and much moreso than Michelle, particularly if Bach did the Monroe parts. Hope it happens, but I doubt it will. Still, they played Down On The Farm, so... Cool
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: