Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 02:51:28 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227840 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  November 20 - Halifax, NS @ Halifax Metro Centre
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: November 20 - Halifax, NS @ Halifax Metro Centre  (Read 165100 times)
Jono
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #100 on: October 02, 2006, 06:16:55 PM »

keep in mind its a 10,100 seat venue.

..and plus all the people on the floor?

Well, it's around 10,000 with all the seats, not counting the floor. But the seats behind the stage aren't being used, so there should be at least 10,000 people there.
daubs
« Reply #101 on: October 02, 2006, 06:28:42 PM »

yes and minus the sections behind the stage....

edit : sorry i didnt see your post. thanks.
daubs
« Reply #102 on: October 02, 2006, 06:38:21 PM »

im going to burn/watch paris 92' tonight. i dont think ill make it another 2 months...
Jono
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #103 on: October 02, 2006, 06:44:20 PM »

im going to burn/watch paris 92' tonight. i dont think ill make it another 2 months...

Very good show! And you get the Warren Betty rant before DTJ  beer
J.J. Cook
Headliner

« Reply #104 on: October 02, 2006, 07:59:12 PM »

Me and 4 friends will be at this show.

I hate fanboys.
axl2
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #105 on: October 02, 2006, 08:18:46 PM »

depending on how many they squeeze in they can get a bit over 10 000. GNR has the most seast on the arena open that ive seen from any band thats played there.

www.bluejayfever.com

Blue Jays Site/Forum...Need Some Members For This Board. We Plan To Make It The Best Jays Site Online.
J.J. Cook
Headliner

« Reply #106 on: October 02, 2006, 08:24:59 PM »

^^ yeah exactly. Look at all the other bands seatin plans playing there. Some only have half the arena while guns N' Roses have more than anyone.

I hate fanboys.
daubs
« Reply #107 on: October 02, 2006, 08:34:16 PM »

im going to the goo goo dolls the next night and they only play 1/2 the arena. and there are still seats left

i got lower bowl no problem.
J.J. Cook
Headliner

« Reply #108 on: October 02, 2006, 08:45:56 PM »

^^ Yeah I know. I got two friends that have like front row tickets because they're only playing ot half the arena and because the tickets haven't sold. Man that's pretty bad...Personally not a big Goo Goo Dolls fan. All their songs seem to be pop ballads. Plus I can only skip so many days of school and I only have so much money.

I hate fanboys.
daubs
« Reply #109 on: October 02, 2006, 08:48:12 PM »

im a huge goo goo dolls fan. their songs are defintally all written using the same formula but i like thme. its funny cuz gnr are my favourite band, goo goo dolls are my 2nd band, and they are playing back to back...crazy

ps. a weird combination, i know.
J.J. Cook
Headliner

« Reply #110 on: October 02, 2006, 08:51:31 PM »

I like "Iris" and some other song I was thinking about going but decided not to. Lucky I didn't or I wouldn't have been able to see guns N Roses. I always like a mix of rock and soft songs.

I hate fanboys.
daubs
« Reply #111 on: October 02, 2006, 11:18:13 PM »

it says on the ticket atlantic site "no camera, audio or video recording equipment" so it looks like a disposable camera for me eh.
Mark7955
Rocker

Democracy is Here...

« Reply #112 on: October 03, 2006, 07:01:46 AM »

it says on the ticket atlantic site "no camera, audio or video recording equipment" so it looks like a disposable camera for me eh.
lol that won't stop anyone from taking a camera...it would be cool however if axl says: "Take that motherfucker's camera" haha

"The fire is burnin' and it's outta control, it's not a problem you can stop, it's ROCK N' ROLL!"
"With your bitch slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nothin' done"

11/20/06 - Halifax, NS
Mark7955
Rocker

Democracy is Here...

« Reply #113 on: October 03, 2006, 07:02:56 AM »

I know the show is now sold out but did they lower the prices of tickets at some point again?
Just looked at the site and it shows these prices...

GA FLR-STANDING   $69.50 
LOWER BOWL   $69.50 
UPPER BOWL   $54.50

"The fire is burnin' and it's outta control, it's not a problem you can stop, it's ROCK N' ROLL!"

11/20/06 - Halifax, NS
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #114 on: October 03, 2006, 07:53:12 AM »

Yeah, I'm going to grab a $12 dollar disposable, I'd rather lose that than a $ 300 digital camera any day...just need to figure a way to get it in.

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
Jono
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #115 on: October 03, 2006, 09:27:18 AM »

I know the show is now sold out but did they lower the prices of tickets at some point again?

GA FLR-STANDING? ?$69.50?
LOWER BOWL? ?$69.50?
UPPER BOWL? ?$54.50

That's before they add the $6 fee to each ticket. Someone just made a mistake and posted the price at $69.50 when they first listed the concert without adding the fee in. It was always listed at the lower prices at the checkout site, with the fee added after you added the items.
Mark7955
Rocker

Democracy is Here...

« Reply #116 on: October 03, 2006, 04:04:25 PM »

GA FLR-STANDING? ?$69.50?
LOWER BOWL? ?$69.50?
UPPER BOWL? ?$54.50

That's before they add the $6 fee to each ticket. Someone just made a mistake and posted the price at $69.50 when they first listed the concert without adding the fee in. It was always listed at the lower prices at the checkout site, with the fee added after you added the items.

oh ok...I just thought it showed $75.50 on both pages

11/20/06 - Halifax, NS
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #117 on: October 03, 2006, 04:49:32 PM »

I notice when you go on ticket atlantic you can't get a seat anywhere, but when you go on the guns n roses website and get tickets through there you can still get the floor...what's up with that??? Has the show officially sold out and if so than why doesn't ticket atlantic say so?

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
daubs
« Reply #118 on: October 03, 2006, 04:54:13 PM »

lol that won't stop anyone from taking a camera...it would be cool however if axl says: "Take that motherfucker's camera" haha

yeah but im not losing a 300 dollar camera...

this is off topic, kind of, but i was thinknig about it last night. i live in halifax, and last year i lived with 9 guys. one of the guys is from St.Vincent (the carribean), and anyways i was talking about the song nightrain and the wine and how its bum wine but they dont have it up here and kwesi goes "yeah that stuff is terrible" and i almost exploded. turns out they have it there, they dont drink it but they use it to cook. so his mom brought me a bottle for christmas. so i loaded nightrain on my ipod, put it on repeat, and drank the bottle at a friends listening to nightrain over and over. when i was done i filled the bottle with fruit punch (red) and put it as the prize of my bottle collection...pretty cool unless they sell nightrain close to you.
Jono
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #119 on: October 03, 2006, 05:00:06 PM »

I notice when you go on ticket atlantic you can't get a seat anywhere, but when you go on the guns n roses website and get tickets through there you can still get the floor...what's up with that??? Has the show officially sold out and if so than why doesn't ticket atlantic say so?

None of the Canadian dates work properly through GNR's site. Credit card authorization results in an error everytime

Ticket Atlantic should have it listed as sold out, but they haven't done so yet.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: