Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:12:00 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227916 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Your favourite members on this site?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your favourite members on this site?  (Read 49420 times)
SLCPUNK
« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2005, 08:24:34 PM »

I really couldn't tell you the guy's political views.  I don't really post in any threads not having to do with music or sports.  I doubt he's a right wing extremist.  I just think he's a real good poster.

time to start reading those posts my friend.....

LOL, the guys a nut job....
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2005, 09:37:03 PM »

I'm a nut job because I love my country and dont wish to bow down to terrorists like you european pacifists? Fuck off! Some of you people have such low self esteem that you get your jollies off by insulting other members. Its getting old, and its extremely pathetic.

Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2005, 09:48:01 PM »

Don't let them get to you James.  SLC Punk and his crew get off to attacking anyone who doesn't devote their life to the extremist liberal agenda that they unfortunately flood this forum with.  I happen to be one of the many who enjoy your post, but then again you probably shouldn't care what a bunch of strangers across cyber space think of your post.  It's that same anonymity that allows some of these dipshits to post their wild ideas.  Fortunately they stay in the shadows of the internet and have no influence on the real world.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2005, 10:26:17 PM »

I happen to be one of the many who enjoy your post........

All two of you.......Lofters and yourself.... hihi
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2005, 10:33:49 PM »

I happen to be one of the many who enjoy your post, but then again you probably shouldn't care what a bunch of strangers across cyber space think of your post. It's that same anonymity that allows some of these dipshits to post their wild ideas.

Ahh, the good old "You wouldn't dare say that to my face!", "In real life your opinion wouldn't matter because... because I could kick your ass!" ? hihi

It's the James Lofters in your country that make everyone else in the world think your country is filled with arrogant assholes.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2005, 10:35:38 PM »

I happen to be one of the many who enjoy your post, but then again you probably shouldn't care what a bunch of strangers across cyber space think of your post. It's that same anonymity that allows some of these dipshits to post their wild ideas.

It's the James Lofters in your country that make everyone else in the world think your country is filled with arrogant assholes.

It's true though....we are..... hihi
SLCPUNK
« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2005, 10:40:29 PM »

Don't let them get to you James.  SLC Punk and his crew get off to attacking anyone who doesn't devote their life to the extremist liberal agenda that they unfortunately flood this forum with.  I happen to be one of the many who enjoy your post, but then again you probably shouldn't care what a bunch of strangers across cyber space think of your post.  It's that same anonymity that allows some of these dipshits to post their wild ideas.  Fortunately they stay in the shadows of the internet and have no influence on the real world.

LOL, didn't know I had a crew, anybody "on my crew" please PM me at once, I need to be aware of this.  hihi

Here is a picture of my car, it is pretty laid back and in the shadows......

Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2005, 11:15:46 PM »

What better way than to change someone's mind than to have your car a mobile liberal billboard. Roll Eyes

Ahh, the good old "You wouldn't dare say that to my face!", "In real life your opinion wouldn't matter because... because I could kick your ass!"   

I'm not using physical threat as a deterence nor did I hint towards it.  My point was (and was well illustrated by SLC) is that the Average American sees the point of view expressed by SLC and others as extreme.  When you have to keep your political views small enough to fit on a bumper sticker to keep the attention span of your base, maybe you should re-evaluate your opinions.  I don't know JamesLofton, so I won't speak as to how his personality or political views represent America, but if his views an the other "arrogant assholes" is how you perceive our country than someone is doing something right.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2005, 11:32:12 PM »

My point was (and was well illustrated by SLC) is that the Average American sees the point of view expressed by SLC and others as extreme.  When you have to keep your political views small enough to fit on a bumper sticker to keep the attention span of your base, maybe you should re-evaluate your opinions. 

You are totally wrong about me, I use many other forms to spread the truth.

For instance I will wear my "Asses of Evil" freedom thong in public to tell the world Bush lied about WMD.

Best of all, it's made in America, by liberal union workers.

Usually I will pair my thong atire with this hat. This hat tells everybody that Bush wants this to be a Christian nation...

So take that dude. I'll bust it out in my liberal car, in my liberal thong underwear and top it off with my liberal hat. "In the shadows" my ass!!

Take that you crazy conservatives!!!
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2005, 11:32:42 PM »

I don't know JamesLofton, so I won't speak as to how his personality or political views represent America, but if his views an the other "arrogant assholes" is how you perceive our country than someone is doing something right.

Ahem.............

What? Huh?
Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #90 on: August 09, 2005, 11:42:08 PM »

Wait a second... am I an extreme leftist?     

I just want to know.  And I want to know upon who's standards I'm being judged as this extreme leftist.

I also want to know who is taking credit for the hijacking of this thread?
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #91 on: August 09, 2005, 11:48:56 PM »

I also want to know who is taking credit for the hijacking of this thread?

Most likely a left wing male extremist between the ages of 17 and 40.  We'll just stop each of them for questioning when they click on this thread to find out.   Grin
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

« Reply #92 on: August 09, 2005, 11:55:01 PM »

It was a joke Eazy E, as in if we're (arrogant asshole Americans) pissing off some of you then we must be doing something right.? As to whohi-jacked the thread, just look and see who's the first person to deviate from the topic and made a personal insult.? Hmmm, I wonder whom that would be?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 12:36:39 AM by Guns N RockMusic » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #93 on: August 09, 2005, 11:58:08 PM »

Hmmm, I wonder whom that would be?

Misfit, that's real classy coming from a so called moderator. Jarmo, a house cleaning is definitely overdue.

That would be James Lofton....

just look and see who's the first person to deviate from the topic (racial profiling)......

Which thread do you think you are in?    hihi
« Last Edit: August 10, 2005, 12:00:58 AM by SLCPUNK » Logged
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #94 on: August 10, 2005, 12:01:03 AM »

Yeah, this was a thread about your favorite members and it got turned into the usual bullshit of insults by the morons. SLC, Prometheus, and a few others.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #95 on: August 10, 2005, 12:03:11 AM »

Yeah, this was a thread about your favorite members and it got turned into the usual bullshit of insults by the morons. SLC, Prometheus, and a few others.

It actually was fine until you acted up (read above).
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #96 on: August 10, 2005, 12:04:56 AM »

Don't take it personally, James. They're just giving you love hits.
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #97 on: August 10, 2005, 12:11:14 AM »

It was a joke Eazy E, as in if we're (arrogant asshole Americans) pissing off some of you then we must be doing something right.

Ah, got it.  I knew something funny was going on there.

just look and see who's the first person to deviate from the topic (racial profiling)......

Which thread do you think you are in? hihi

rofl
SLCPUNK
« Reply #98 on: August 10, 2005, 12:13:54 AM »

Don't take it personally, James. They're just giving you love hits.

Sorry Mrs. D, but Love left this thread around page 3............ hihi
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #99 on: August 10, 2005, 12:15:10 AM »

I wasn't the person who started the shit. Misfit told someone to fuck off for no reason at all, which is very unprofessional for a moderator. Then SLC, Prometheus, and some other goons start the insults because they didn't make it on to very many favorite members lists. These people are very immature. I'm not even gonna respond to their childish shit anymore. They say their shit to get a response from people. I'm not falling for it anymore. Alot of people enjoy my posts. You goons are just pissed because no one gives a fuck about what you have to say.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: