Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 08:28:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227899 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Lisa Reed comments...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lisa Reed comments...  (Read 22239 times)
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #80 on: February 17, 2006, 12:51:29 PM »

Wow, again?

Does anyone read the board before posting?

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #81 on: February 17, 2006, 12:51:59 PM »

Maybe Uncle Axl needs a wife too.

bump

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2006, 01:16:34 PM »

Dizzy doesn't know shit so I doubt his wife does.

Yeah you know more. even more than Axl. yes

Especially when all signs point to it getting closer and closer. It's like shaking all your christmas presents on the 23rd of December and figuring out what they are. No suprise and you ruined the fun for the giver.
nice comments.
Hey ppl, 2 more days (in GNR time) to go.

Good post slc punk. ok I understand both sides.
An untimely incident could ruin a plan, which would only benefit someone against the plan.
But  if the fans and music lovers were indifferent to the newsongs, what would it mean?
Origen
« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2006, 05:17:10 PM »

What's up with sp1at saying this underneath the article they turned it into:

At Splat, we are/have been aware that an announcement is due in the next couple of weeks

Huh
BLS-Pride
Jack Daniel's drinkin'
Banned
Legend

Roses of Velvet Mother Fuckers.

« Reply #84 on: February 17, 2006, 05:18:29 PM »

sp1at spelled backwards is Bullshit.. well atleast it should be.

www.rosesofvelvet.com
[BLS-Pride] 10:16 pm: ron - lemmy is god.. agreed?
[Bumblefoot] 10:16 pm: Lemmy created God.
HellRevisited
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #85 on: February 17, 2006, 06:38:42 PM »

This really irritates me.I know for a fact that I'm not the only Guns fan who ever paid good money for a concert ticket & then had to stand around for 3 friggin hours while Axl cleansed his fuckin aura or whatever he was doing before he could be bothered to step foot on stage.Why should he get more respect from his fans than he's ever given them?
? ?And what's so horrible about people hearing leaked songs?if the music is good now,it will still be good when the album is finally released.
 I'm not an Axl hater,I'd just like to smack the shit outta him from time to time. Undecided
Origen
« Reply #86 on: February 17, 2006, 06:57:14 PM »

This really irritates me.I know for a fact that I'm not the only Guns fan who ever paid good money for a concert ticket & then had to stand around for 3 friggin hours while Axl cleansed his fuckin aura or whatever he was doing before he could be bothered to step foot on stage.Why should he get more respect from his fans than he's ever given them?
? ?And what's so horrible about people hearing leaked songs?if the music is good now,it will still be good when the album is finally released.
 I'm not an Axl hater,I'd just like to smack the shit outta him from time to time. Undecided
rofl

But you do have a good valid point
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #87 on: February 17, 2006, 07:45:34 PM »

All I am going to say is I support Lisa all the way! She is remaining loyal to what Axl wants.
amy l

Forgive them that tear down my soul,
bless them that they might grow old.
And free them so that they may know,
that it's never too late.
Acquiesce
VIP

« Reply #88 on: February 17, 2006, 07:45:47 PM »

Are you sure? There isn't a common sense standard that applies itself in a situation such as this?

Yes, and that same common sense standard should also apply to the fans.
Prucc
Rocker

One in a Million

« Reply #89 on: February 17, 2006, 07:50:02 PM »

Everyone should just leave Lisa alone.  She is a really nice lady.  The people giving her crap for her comments should not bitch about it.  Some of you people are being disrespectful.  The lady is fantastic and truthful.  You that are complaining are just upset that she told it how it is.  She's on the inside, you're not.  Leave it alone.

12.03.02: Hartford
05.17.06: New York
11.08.06: Worcester
11.19.11: Hartford
04.14.12: Cleveland
07.23.16: East Rutherford
07.20.17: New York
10.11.17: New York
08.21.23: Boston
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #90 on: February 17, 2006, 08:34:46 PM »

Thank you!! Please just leave it alone.

rocky
Rocker

These are the times of my bullshit life!

« Reply #91 on: February 17, 2006, 08:41:48 PM »

I question where sp1at got this from.  I just went to dizzyreed.com and looked on the forum and didn't see this post anywhere.  Does anyone else see it?

Skol Vikings
Prucc
Rocker

One in a Million

« Reply #92 on: February 17, 2006, 08:43:39 PM »

I question where sp1at got this from. I just went to dizzyreed.com and looked on the forum and didn't see this post anywhere. Does anyone else see it?

They got it from Dizzy's orginal message board.  I forget who it is hosted by.  They still use that particular message board.

12.03.02: Hartford
05.17.06: New York
11.08.06: Worcester
11.19.11: Hartford
04.14.12: Cleveland
07.23.16: East Rutherford
07.20.17: New York
10.11.17: New York
08.21.23: Boston
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #93 on: February 17, 2006, 08:51:32 PM »

I don't understand why people feel the need to attack a person for the comments he/she made.

It's one thing to disagree with somebody's opinion, but to attack that person... What's the point?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
busngabb
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #94 on: February 17, 2006, 09:08:15 PM »

The lass is gonna be mighty pissed now another song is out.
Chief
Legend

« Reply #95 on: February 17, 2006, 09:20:47 PM »

personally i hope the leaks stop here because i want to hear the final version!!!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #96 on: February 17, 2006, 11:03:24 PM »

Sorry Lisa Reed.

I guess you tried but enough momentum has built up such that nothing can stop it now.

willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #97 on: February 18, 2006, 08:59:34 AM »

I am a member and a mod at the Dizzy board. I am also a member at the Dizzy board that most of you have found. lisa's statements were suppose to remain at that board. The member that sent it to Sp1at wasn't aware of this. The member and Sp1at had no idea this would cause such an up roar. Sp1at is in no way at fault here and is welcome at our board.
What people don't seem to understand here is that the band is lisa's family and you defend and protect your family!! Lisa posts at these sites because like you and I she is a gnr fan ( has been for longer then most of us even knew of them) she wants to support the band and make a connection just like the rest of us!! All along Axl and the band has made it pretty clear how they feel about these kinds of leaks. They want to give us the best that they can and boots and demo's are not it. Keep that in mind the next time some of you are so quick to judge!
 Thanks peace out
amy loeffel
mod at the Dizzy board

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #98 on: February 18, 2006, 09:03:41 AM »

I am a member and a mod at the Dizzy board. I am also a member at the Dizzy board that most of you have found. lisa's statements were suppose to remain at that board. The member that sent it to Sp1at wasn't aware of this. The member and Sp1at had no idea this would cause such an up roar. Sp1at is in no way at fault here and is welcome at our board.
What people don't seem to understand here is that the band is lisa's family and you defend and protect your family!! Lisa posts at these sites because like you and I she is a gnr fan ( has been for longer then most of us even knew of them) she wants to support the band and make a connection just like the rest of us!! All along Axl and the band has made it pretty clear how they feel about these kinds of leaks. They want to give us the best that they can and boots and demo's are not it. Keep that in mind the next time some of you are so quick to judge!
 Thanks peace out
amy loeffel
mod at the Dizzy board

amy loeffel?

weren`t you a poster at gnrsucks.com a while ago?

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
willow
Legend

AKA Amyl

« Reply #99 on: February 18, 2006, 09:09:11 AM »

yes I was! but I gave up on that message box. I do go to 2000 intentions once and a while, but not under the present times.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: