Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 12:42:46 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Billboard.com!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Billboard.com!!!  (Read 18911 times)
dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2006, 08:38:42 PM »

whos to say the switch hasnt already been flipped, why would this guy know if its allegedly a suprise release.

the word being given behind the scenes bares no relation to whether it will be a surpsise release. we masy be told a release date soon, or we may not. either way, the decision could well already be made. lets face it, there isnt much time for a big build up now.
I have no idea what this has to do with my post.
dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2006, 08:40:48 PM »

btw, could they have used an uglier picture of brittney.
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

Here Today...And Back Tommorrow

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2006, 08:45:05 PM »

whos to say the switch hasnt already been flipped, why would this guy know if its allegedly a suprise release.

the word being given behind the scenes bares no relation to whether it will be a surpsise release. we masy be told a release date soon, or we may not. either way, the decision could well already be made. lets face it, there isnt much time for a big build up now.
I have no idea what this has to do with my post.

because you seem to be implying that the guy thinks the word has not yet been given (maybe he does think this but you know that isnt necasarily true), and all the guy said is that there is no reason why it cant be released by "surprise"  beer

I would'nt do that if I were you.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2006, 08:48:24 PM »

It's so amusing that a link that links to nothing fuels so much speculation.

Damn we are starved for news! hihi
dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2006, 08:49:26 PM »

ah, now I get it.  I was also saying that it could be out sooner, because the switch has already been flipped.  But I get your point.
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2006, 08:50:47 PM »

ah, now I get it.? I was also saying that it could be out sooner, because the switch has already been flipped.? But I get your point.

Ah yes. it seems i misunderstood a little to but it seems we have the same understanding really  ok peace

dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2006, 08:51:21 PM »

I know, it sucks, plus Im between jobs till after Thanks giving, so I honestly have way too much free time right now. 
Niko
Rocker

« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2006, 08:51:36 PM »

well this guy, knows about what he is talking, unless the album was shipped and printed undercover, i mean with another band name, its likely not coming out this year ?Cry
dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2006, 08:51:54 PM »

ah, now I get it.  I was also saying that it could be out sooner, because the switch has already been flipped.  But I get your point.

Ah yes. it seems i misunderstood a little to but it seems we have the same understanding really  ok peace
Indeed!
Bartlet
Banned
VIP

« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2006, 08:53:36 PM »

well this guy, knows about what he is talking, unless the album was shipped and printed undercover, i mean with another band name, its likely not coming out this year ?Cry

its possible that they would put a fake cover over the real one iguess, but it a lot to do and i dont really think the coveer art side o things matters.

guns_n_motley
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2006, 08:54:55 PM »

its possible that they would put a fake cover over the real one iguess, but it a lot to do and i dont really think the coveer art side o things matters.

or theyd just put it in a paper bag over it..
Niko
Rocker

« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2006, 08:57:03 PM »

there is no need to do that

just to say to some workers you gotta print " X band" cover, and all they were doing is printing CD without knowing
guns_n_motley
« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2006, 08:58:17 PM »

just to say to some workers you gotta print " X band" cover, and all they were doing is printing CD without knowing

im sure that stuff is done.. I remember I cant think of the guys name, I think its the same guy who did the Velvet revolver album. but he did the artwork...
GNRfan2008
Headliner

« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2006, 08:59:31 PM »

The link works fine for me:

http://billboard.com/bbcom/ask_bb/index.jsp

Niko
Rocker

« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2006, 08:59:59 PM »

im sure that stuff is done.. I remember I cant think of the guys name, I think its the same guy who did the Velvet revolver album. but he did the artwork...

hope you are right, and the shipment is done too under other band name
Risico
Rocker

You will lose everything...

« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2006, 09:10:29 PM »

With a Guns N' Roses title, you can expect that the initial shipment would easily surpass 500,000. With that many CDs needing to be pressed and shipped, it would take longer to produce. Still, if Rose decided to flip the switch today, "Chinese Democracy" could still make a late December release.

Interesting stuff.

When all is said n' done, we're not the only ones...
guns_n_motley
« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2006, 09:14:57 PM »

With a Guns N' Roses title, you can expect that the initial shipment would easily surpass 500,000. With that many CDs needing to be pressed and shipped, it would take longer to produce. Still, if Rose decided to flip the switch today, "Chinese Democracy" could still make a late December release.

Interesting stuff.

is it safe to say they are pressing cds now???
dman1991
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: November 17, 2006, 09:15:47 PM »

Interesting stuff.

thats what I think.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #58 on: November 17, 2006, 09:18:02 PM »

Interesting stuff.

thats what I think.

I wonder though where they would be doing it, obviosly they are wanting to keep it secret..
bazgnr
Legend

« Reply #59 on: November 17, 2006, 09:20:10 PM »

Hmm.  "Curiousier and curiouser..."

That's an awfully big "ad" to promote the answering of a reader question...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: