Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 10:48:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227913 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Dream job / what you wanted to be when you were a kid
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dream job / what you wanted to be when you were a kid  (Read 20173 times)
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #100 on: June 28, 2005, 10:43:21 PM »

Karma is everything MCT....
I wanted to be a Doctor...or at least play it into my teens and I discovered I threw up at the sight of blood....moving on I decide I wanted to be a teacher...by dropped out second university to get married :Pwhat a mistake that was...so now I am a Systems Manager for a Taxi company :hihi:ohhh , how the mighty have fallen Roll Eyes

what a twist of fate.....
no shit rofl

so my secret identity has been discovered. Captain Obvious, up, up and away!  hihi

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
Lisa
You talkin' to me?
Legend

Here Today..Gone To The syndicate

« Reply #101 on: June 28, 2005, 10:50:06 PM »

ya..watch out for Ms. Canada flyin beside you rofl heheheeheh, thanks for the giggle

N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #102 on: June 28, 2005, 10:56:27 PM »

ya..watch out for Ms. Canada flyin beside you rofl heheheeheh, thanks for the giggle

anytime Tongue

meh. i'll just buy her some doughnuts and coffee.

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2005, 01:44:36 AM »

Allegorical Al asks:

What is ambiguity?

Seriously though, I wanted to be a police when I was little like my dad, but turns out I was colour blind (can't become if you're one at least here) so I'll become master of science in technology instead. Turns out it pays more and gets you killed less as well.

I don't follow... Huh

You wanted to be a police...what exactly? A police informant? What?

And this was when you were little like your dad. And you're what, a lot like your dad now? Or is he a midget or something?

Colour blind? British as well, I'd wager...

And what's this? You can't become color blind if you're one year old where you come from?

And the whole master of science bit...is it THE or A master of science?

Finally, does someone believe in Karma?

Sorry for that.. I was in a rush and had no time to check the grammar. I wouldn't be so arrogant to go declare myself _the_ master of science. "A" will do just fine. Also, as surprising as it is, my father's not a midget. I do have a friend though who is one. Does that count? I mean, it has become some sort of status symbol for rap groups to have a midget in there some where. I just don't know if it applies to rockers as well. The thing with the becoming... you know I forget one little word from there, and you attack immediately. You're acting like a true mod. But the places are reserved for cool people only. Oh, and me.

As for the final question: God I hope I don't get killed at work...

Now, on topic again. A true dream job of mine at the moment would be to work with music in some form. Preferrably as a performer, but more likely in form the of building instruments and/or amplifiers and effects.

I'm also in a bit of a hurry now, and all typos should be overlooked. If you don't know what I'm trying to say, learn to read minds.

And I'm Finnish!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2005, 01:47:31 AM by Skeba » Logged

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2005, 02:05:39 AM »

Allegorical Al asks:

What is ambiguity?

Seriously though, I wanted to be a police when I was little like my dad, but turns out I was colour blind (can't become if you're one at least here) so I'll become master of science in technology instead. Turns out it pays more and gets you killed less as well.

I don't follow... Huh

You wanted to be a police...what exactly? A police informant? What?

And this was when you were little like your dad. And you're what, a lot like your dad now? Or is he a midget or something?

Colour blind? British as well, I'd wager...

And what's this? You can't become color blind if you're one year old where you come from?

And the whole master of science bit...is it THE or A master of science?

Finally, does someone believe in Karma?

Sorry for that.. I was in a rush and had no time to check the grammar. I wouldn't be so arrogant to go declare myself _the_ master of science. "A" will do just fine. Also, as surprising as it is, my father's not a midget. I do have a friend though who is one. Does that count? I mean, it has become some sort of status symbol for rap groups to have a midget in there some where. I just don't know if it applies to rockers as well. The thing with the becoming... you know I forget one little word from there, and you attack immediately. You're acting like a true mod. But the places are reserved for cool people only. Oh, and me.

As for the final question: God I hope I don't get killed at work...

Now, on topic again. A true dream job of mine at the moment would be to work with music in some form. Preferrably as a performer, but more likely in form the of building instruments and/or amplifiers and effects.

I'm also in a bit of a hurry now, and all typos should be overlooked. If you don't know what I'm trying to say, learn to read minds.

And I'm Finnish!

yeah we know you're done, that was the end of your post.

MCT
« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2005, 11:15:54 AM »

you know I forget one little word from there, and you attack immediately.

More like a pounce, really.

You're acting like a true mod.

Nah.

But the places are reserved for cool people only. Oh, and me.

What places?

I'm also in a bit of a hurry now, and all typos should be overlooked.

I overlooked all save one.

And I'm Finnish!

Seriously though, I thought you were AmeriKan. Don't know why but I did...
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2005, 11:54:25 AM »

no body got my joke on the finish/done/end of your post thing .... maybe it was TOO funny for you mofos.

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2005, 12:23:32 PM »

And I'm Finnish!
Beware!

He knows a midget!
« Last Edit: June 29, 2005, 12:33:24 PM by Blue Cut » Logged

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2005, 05:22:39 PM »

no body got my joke on the finish/done/end of your post thing .... maybe it was TOO funny for you mofos.

You know, I was about to comment on it.. It's really witty, you know...

Did you think of that all by yourself? 'cause it's really funny. It really is... I mean, the way you say finnish, you know, the same way you say finish, which would like, totally change the meaning of it, plus make the sentence grammatically (don't even know if that's how you spell it) incorrect. Wow. You know I've never though of it like that.. hmm.. finnish, finished... wow. That.. that really is something. And to think that you were the first one to ever come up with a joke that works like that. So smart and original.. Because that's what it is... Smart... And umm.. Original.. Yeah... Wow. That's really something there. I think I'll go wipe off the tears in my eyes after reading that. Funny I didn't get it before although it was right in front of me.... and.. umm... yeah... you're good, and smart.. and original.

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #109 on: June 29, 2005, 05:48:20 PM »

thank you ... so much. i appreciate it. really.
because it's very uncommon, someone who understands humor the way you understand it. and you've explained it so well.
i trully respect you, and i hope you 're going to do well in life, and have sex a lot of time with beautiful women.

you are a very bright man. you're bright.

dustNroses
« Reply #110 on: June 30, 2005, 04:28:44 AM »

When i was a kid i wanted to be a locksmith, I got lucky and did my apprentiship and i am one. ok
slash4ever
Rocker

One In A Million

« Reply #111 on: June 30, 2005, 10:56:22 AM »

i wanted to be a nurse or a sky-diver when i was a kid.
Now i want to be a rock star, or a band manager, or a music journalist. hihi

What's so civil about war anyway?
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #112 on: July 01, 2005, 07:59:38 PM »

when I was a kid? I wanted to be He-Man! Grin ok

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: