Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 11:57:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227910 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Israel : 18 deads. Kids.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Israel : 18 deads. Kids.  (Read 13627 times)
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« on: November 09, 2006, 10:51:42 AM »

i mean. come on.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/09/world/middleeast/09mideast.html?ref=world

5h30 AM
Not one spill of blood on the beds. The 3 kids were literally blown away off the 3rd floor and killed instantly. In the next room, a 13 YEARS OLD schoolgirl, Khouloud, dead too, did left her bookbag ready for the day.

i mean. come on.

oh and Israel presented its apology. The Chosen Ones Smiley

and the media, in France, call that even "une bavure" > " a hitch "
the word we use when the police accidently beat up some bad kids or bad criminals.
 hihi

i dont know.

Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 03:41:37 PM »

those surface to freedom missles never miss

Israel: taking out justice one town at a time....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 04:12:22 PM »

The tank probably misfired. They certainly see a lot of use, so it was only a matter of time.
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 04:25:19 PM »

Maybe if this wasn't the case:

Nonetheless on Wednesday, according to the army, 13 rockets were fired into Israel.

The Israeli military said it had launched a preventive artillery barrage in response to about 10 rockets fired in the previous 24 hours.

Then they wouldn't have to fire tank shells in the first place? 

Violence brings more violence. 

Awful that they were kids though.  But lets not pretend this was an isolated incident...unfortunate yes, but its just one of many series of unfortunate acts of violence.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 04:29:24 PM »

i think you know more than me on that.

izzy: what's your point ?

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 04:37:26 PM »

i think you know more than me on that.

I'm assuming you're taking another witty jab at me, but whatever.  If thats the best you can do instead of have an intelligent discussion then so be it. 

The fact of the matter is it?s terrible that civilians were accidentally caught in the violence.  But Israel is not shelling Gaza just for the hell of it. There would be no Israeli artillery fire into Gaza if Palestinians were not launching attacks from there.

Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2006, 05:25:20 PM »

well inteligent discussion we can have
but the subject is tensed.

athough your reasoning could be right.
it still bugs me

is that the way you were educated ?
your parents. your mom told you to fight back if someone hit you at school?
did she tell you to spit on the teacher's face if they gave you bad grade ?

see where i'm going?

israel is hitting harder than they should. and they are justifying their action based on a status quo that is not fair
see the way the land is divided ?
see the resources palestinian have? see what israel is? and how backed up by the usa they are?

it's all about justice.

because if i follow you, you would escuse ben laden for destroying those towers.

VIP

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2006, 06:04:05 PM »

how clumsy. no
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2006, 06:10:25 PM »

Well, again, I dont' know if you can have an intelligent discussion b/c you are saying things like my parents raised me to spit on people.....

but I'll try one more time with you.

Yes, I see where you're going.  But I don't understand how you think israel should respond.  Should they send in their own suicide bombers??  should they only be "allowed" to fire the same types of rockets back?  Don't fool yourself, if the palestinians had better weapons, they'd be using them.

Also, how can you justify the terrorists using civilians as sheilds?

do you think if you are aggressively attacked you should just curl up into a ball and take it?  Sounds like you are preaching pacifism??

I'm not sure what you mean by your bin laden comment.

Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2006, 06:30:41 PM »

Well, again, I dont' know if you can have an intelligent discussion b/c you are saying things like my parents raised me to spit on people.....

Yes, I see where you're going.  But I don't understand how you think israel should respond.  Should they send in their own suicide bombers??  should they only be "allowed" to fire the same types of rockets back?  Don't fool yourself, if the palestinians had better weapons, they'd be using them.

do you think if you are aggressively attacked you should just curl up into a ball and take it?  Sounds like you are preaching pacifism??

what about giving back the land they occupied? a land someone else gave o them ? what about 50/50 sharing? what about justice ?
israel is faaaaarrr from being the little kid that gets beat up in school. no pacifism here.

about your education: the way you say "violence brings violence" and state as a normal thing, means that you were educated that way. if someone hits, you hit back, harder if you can. your words.

ben laden : if ben laden was seeking justice and revenge agaisnt the usa in his head, then in your opinion ( the right of israel to strike back) , ben laden did a right thing in blowing up those buildings.

i have to go to bed , sorry, PEACE out !

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2006, 06:43:20 PM »

what about giving back the land they occupied? a land someone else gave o them ? what about 50/50 sharing? what about justice ?
israel is faaaaarrr from being the little kid that gets beat up in school. no pacifism here.

about your education: the way you say "violence brings violence" and state as a normal thing, means that you were educated that way. if someone hits, you hit back, harder if you can. your words.

ben laden : if ben laden was seeking justice and revenge agaisnt the usa in his head, then in your opinion ( the right of israel to strike back) , ben laden did a right thing in blowing up those buildings.

i have to go to bed , sorry, PEACE out !

Your reasoning and assumptions are so ridiculously wrong.  Yes, i was taught to fight back if someone provokes me, its called defending yourself.  Was I told to fight back and kick someone when they are down? no.  there is a huge difference in defending yourself and putting someone in the hospital.  If someone consistantly harrassed me, I would kick the living shit out of them when i was pushed to far.  thats how you get them to stop.  Whether or not they are the "little kid getting picked on" is irrelevant.  if the little kid is always pestering and bothering the big kid, one of these days he is going to get his ass kicked and learn his lesson, the hard way.

in regards to your issues with israel and the land/sharing arguement - none of that warrants violence.  Especialy terrorism.  You get upset about innocent palestinians getting killed...do the suicide bombers target israel military targets only?  I don't think so, last i checked the military wasn't hanging out in shopping malls or Sbarros.  I would have a great deal more sympathy for the palestinians if they marched PEACEFULLY, held PEACEFUL Protests....i gaurantee the rest of the world would sympathize too.  If Martin Luther King Jr. or Ghandi used the terror tactics of the palestinains none of their people would have the freedom they have today.

As for your laughable ben laden example.  the key words you used were "in his head".  yeah, in his head he thinks he did the right thing and he was justified.  Do I? Did the world?  I don't think I need to answer that question. 

Let me ask you this - do YOU think he did the right thing??

Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2006, 07:33:45 PM »

HannaHat's references to MLK and Gandhi are perfect examples of what the Palestinians should be doing.  Unfortunately, terrorists a.k.a. "freedom fighters" keep mucking shit up.
Somebody, somewhere in Palestine is turning a blind eye to these thugs in their neighborhoods.  Unfortunately, it's an almost impossible task for the average Palestinian to turn terrorists like Hezbollah away.  Your neighbors will consider you a traitor and you may end up dead.  What a sad situation.   Sad 

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2006, 02:00:56 AM »

did you guys marched peacefully to take saddam hussein down ?

Smiley

Brody
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2006, 02:32:05 AM »

i mean. come on.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/11/09/world/middleeast/09mideast.html?ref=world

5h30 AM
Not one spill of blood on the beds. The 3 kids were literally blown away off the 3rd floor and killed instantly. In the next room, a 13 YEARS OLD schoolgirl, Khouloud, dead too, did left her bookbag ready for the day.

i mean. come on.

oh and Israel presented its apology. The Chosen Ones Smiley

and the media, in France, call that even "une bavure" > " a hitch "
the word we use when the police accidently beat up some bad kids or bad criminals.
 hihi

i dont know.

Where is the outrage when terrorist blow up innocent children! This is not a one sided conflict. Where is the outrage at the death squads in Iraq run around killing innocents? Where? 
« Last Edit: November 10, 2006, 02:35:57 AM by Brody » Logged
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2006, 03:12:04 AM »

izzy: what's your point ?

That Israel's ability to hit the one civilian in a crowd of terrorists is second to none

....but on a more serious note, both sides match the other for atrocities again and again - and ultimately the real evil comes from those that try and excuse one side - because they are the ones that prolong this

They are all 24 carat bastards and its about time they found a better way - because ultimatly Israel will run out of children to kill and the Palestinians will run out of flags to burn....

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2006, 03:15:44 AM »

because if i follow you, you would escuse ben laden for destroying those towers.

careful there, careful

I'll assume that was subtle French wit and let it go

There is no excuse for what happened, whatever complaints people have with America's foriegn policy it is not the populations fault - hell, as if any of us have a say in what the government does!

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2006, 04:02:54 AM »

careful there, careful

There is no excuse for what happened, whatever complaints people have with America's foriegn policy it is not the populations fault - hell, as if any of us have a say in what the government does!

i follow you,
same here with that girl
13 years old, don't tell me she can embrace all the political conflicts.
she innocent. she was bombed.

no double standards please. dont go on saying israel has the right to defends itself, and some afganistan terrorist cant.
you see. that's where some of you stumble.
you are still seeing the world in black and white. and apply logic to one side only.

on the "this article talks about one side" - well yeah, that is the last thing that happen. we ain't going to make a history of everything since day 0.

overall, it's not about who suffers the most.
who's wrong, who's right. because that ain't working, and as long as we see terrorists as simple "crazy motherfuckers who want to blow up people for the fun of it" we aint solving anything.
there are terrorists, because there are situations. it comes from somewhere.

it's about all about justice.
it's about land that is stolen, about israel living on palestinian soil. holding on to more than what they fairly should have.

and izzy: see what you just said above " because ultimatly Israel will run out of children to kill and the Palestinians will run out of flags to burn.... " that is way more offensive and close-minded that any joke on your 2 towers.

wake up man.

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2006, 12:52:28 PM »

careful there, careful

i follow you,
same here with that girl

no double standards please. dont go on saying israel has the right to defends itself, and some afganistan terrorist cant.
you are still seeing the world in black and white. and apply logic to one side only.

on the "this article talks about one side" - well yeah, that is the last thing that happen. we ain't going to make a history of everything since day 0.

who's wrong, who's right. because that ain't working, and as long as we see terrorists as simple "crazy motherfuckers who want to blow up people for the fun of it" we aint solving anything.

it's about land that is stolen, about israel living on palestinian soil. holding on to more than what they fairly should have.

and izzy: see what you just said above " because ultimatly Israel will run out of children to kill and the Palestinians will run out of flags to burn.... " that is way more offensive and close-minded that any joke on your 2 towers.

wake up man.

What-ever - you totally failed to address Izzys and Brodys point about this being a two sided conflict.  This isn't the first time you've started threads or made posts about how terrible, mean, evil Israel (with their Devil American allies - you always have to throw that in somewhere) bombs the poor, down trodden, innocent people of palestine.   Its clear you are biased, its clear you have some anti semitism/anti american agenda.  Its not worth having a discussion with you about this b/c you are only looking at one side of the coin and your mind is already made up. 

I'll say it one more time - the violence will END when palestinians stop blowing themselves up in israeli shopping malls and pizza places.  it really is THAT simple.  peaceful protests/marches will have a much more powerful, empathetic effect.

Alina
Rocker

« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2006, 02:52:11 PM »

I'm from Israel , and its will never ends here
the palestinian  fire rockets almost every day  to south Israel , 5 people from my school
 in age 15-16 were killed at the line to nightclub . dont blame only one side ...

Izzy
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2006, 03:44:38 PM »

i follow you,
same here with that girl

Did you even bother to read my post?

What on earth are u on about 'double standards' -? i said

They are all 24 carat bastards and its about time they found a better way

and also

and ultimately the real evil comes from those that try and excuse one side - because they are the ones that prolong this

How on earth was that taking sides?

How was that offensive and close minded? That was a statement of utter despair at what they do to one another - the point being, will they really keep going till all they have nothing left on either side?

I dont blame the Israeli's or the Palestinians

Its not the suicide bomber or the soldier who is the real killer - or the real problem

Its those that provide an environement in which this is acceptable - on both sides

Suicide bombers are hailed as heros - the Israli that guns down a Palestinian is 'defending freedom'

When people are outraged at suicide bombings, when the muslim community finally wakes the frak up and decides these people are tarnising them, when the Israeli voter and their American overlords decides they'd rather have a compromise than revenge - then u will have peace

U will always have extremists - they are not the problem, its the support they get from others - the passive, subconcious acceptance that these killers are doing what must be done. This is what creates these people, treat the source and u'll deal with the symptoms

Wat-ever, savage my point as u will - but atleast respond to what i say and not to words u would like me to say....
« Last Edit: November 13, 2006, 01:20:21 PM by Izzy » Logged

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Pages: [1] 2 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: