Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 02:14:56 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227843 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Iran and The bomb, Iraq and the War, Mr Chirac
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Iran and The bomb, Iraq and the War, Mr Chirac  (Read 9014 times)
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #20 on: February 07, 2007, 08:07:45 PM »

Dudes, you take this guy way too seriously.  hihi

In his Hiroshima thread, he kept trying to bring up Israel and Iran, and then when the thread became anti-American and he couldn't spew his anti-semitic rhetoric, he started a new thread.

Don't give him the satisfaction.

I'll go play in the street now.

Excellent post, so very true.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2007, 03:37:47 PM »

^^^ Are you done marking all of your assumptions? 

I love it when someone doesn't agree with you all of a sudden THEY are narrow minded and one-sided.  Funny how that happens.

Honestly, anyone who says in regards to 9-11 "...maybe thats why you got two planes to the head" and something to the effect of "we (americans) deserved it" can't be taken seriously.

Like I've said before, you've tried to play on emotions and shock people so many times, that most of us are probably numb to your nonsense. 

And you wonder why nobody engages you in a thoughtful discussion?   Roll Eyes

The Dog
Legend

« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2007, 04:25:43 PM »

well considering your shocking extreme views i understand

i have many times calrified that my "shocking" comments were meant to show you how some extre hardcore americans comments can be

oh please, give me a break - you meant every word of it - not to prove a point, but just b/c thats what you really think.  Go back and read your posts, you're not "making a point" about anything.

and there are "hard core" comments in EVERY society, not just americans.  you don't need to say shocking things to tell me that some people in my country are idiots - i'm well aware of the morons that live in this country (one of them is president).

saying "the people in the towers deserved what they got" isn't proving anything other then you're an asshole.  sorry, but its true.

Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2007, 05:12:37 PM »

i never said the *people* in the towers deserved what they got !

my "shocking" comments were usually "shocking "versions of " america triggered it". and you know it is true. action. reaction. s

and again, you have made assumptions on me, like the anti semitic ones. that kinda shows how quick you are to make judgements too.

PEACE

Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2007, 08:08:34 PM »

Dudes, you take this guy way too seriously.? hihi

In his Hiroshima thread, he kept trying to bring up Israel and Iran, and then when the thread became anti-American and he couldn't spew his anti-semitic rhetoric, he started a new thread.

Don't give him the satisfaction.

I'll go play in the street now.

Excellent post, so very true.

Just tell how i am anti semitic ?
I question isreal policies?
I question the fact that they build a wall between east jerusalem? and cisjordania in the name of security when they blatently separate 2 palestinian territories? When they carry on very facist and discriminatory policies.
i could go on and on. (try to read about the new Tramway project in jerusalem , a French company !!)

The fact is that, i do understand isreal right to security and what they're going thru.
The difference between you and i is that i understand both party. You don't. You are deeply emotionnaly, blindly blocked in your reasoning. Because you would never question anything.
And when someone does, i'm sorry, i guess i went to far, you guys are not ready to hear these kinda stuff. I sometimes forget i am talking to hardcore right wing americans, i forget about that.

But no, instead of talking facts you are retrieving in the simple argument " the other person is anti semitic "
That is why you fail here, because as long as you see the other one as " crazy, racist, terrorist" you will be blocked in your reasoning.
So no i am not anti semitic; but hey, PEACE Wink

But yeah, the two threads led to the same talks, i'm sorry
But i could see is that some of you guys are so far in extreme views that there is no way we can talk normally
I guess you'll wake up someday.

thats exactly what an anti-semitic would say   hihi

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2007, 08:57:51 PM »

i never said the *people* in the towers deserved what they got !

my "shocking" comments were usually "shocking "versions of " america triggered it". and you know it is true. action. reaction. s

and again, you have made assumptions on me, like the anti semitic ones. that kinda shows how quick you are to make judgements too.

PEACE

Funny...I am not the only one calling you anti-semetic.  Yet you're the only one calling me a "hardcore right wing American".  And yet I'm the one blocked in my reasoning?  I think you're the one who refuses to see things the way everyone else does.

But I'll play along, enlighten us silly Americans how someone flying a plane into a civilian building isn't a terrorist.  Let me guess, to you they are freedom fighters?  Or they are opressed by the evil US and our policies in the middle east and in Israel so its OUR fault and thats why "we deserved it" and "we got two planes in the head"...oh, WHOOPS, I forgot, this had NOTHING to do with your feelings on Israel and the Jews right?  You are really a funny guy.  Keep posting, who needs TV with people like you around!  ok

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2007, 11:12:53 PM »

I've never been too concerned about "the bomb." 

The real threat from nuclear weapons isn't states using them (it's only happened once, and that's when only ONE state had them).

I'm more concerned about poorly monitored dismantlings, mostly in the former USSR, but eventually in other parts of the world, too. 

The prospect of Iran giving the bomb to terrorists to use against us (by "us" I mean the US, Europe, etc.) is laughable.  It would get traced back to them, and that would be the end of Iran, as we know it. 

Black market, former Soviet bombs are a FAR more dangerous prospect than nukes controlled by Iran. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2007, 11:13:07 PM »

Last person to Wal-Mart is a rotten egg!  Grin
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2007, 11:20:46 PM »

I've never been too concerned about "the bomb."?

The real threat from nuclear weapons isn't states using them (it's only happened once, and that's when only ONE state had them).

I'm more concerned about poorly monitored dismantlings, mostly in the former USSR, but eventually in other parts of the world, too.?

The prospect of Iran giving the bomb to terrorists to use against us (by "us" I mean the US, Europe, etc.) is laughable.? It would get traced back to them, and that would be the end of Iran, as we know it.?

Black market, former Soviet bombs are a FAR more dangerous prospect than nukes controlled by Iran.?

While we might be able to trace it back and then completely flatten Iran if they did supply a nuke to a terror group it would be AFTER it detonated in a major city killing hundreds of thousands of people - I don't think anyone wants that to happen regardless if we know who did it.  Undecided

Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2007, 11:38:56 PM »

Freedom78's right.  From what I remember about the '08 election, Kerry made a big point about President Bush's failure to get the necessary funding to safely secure and/or destroy the nuclear weapons housed in the former Soviet republics.  I think it's a legitimate concern because those are the biggest threats to civilization as we know it. 

Back to the original post by our truly one of a kind poster, Watever, Chirac may have been a bit too flip about it, but yeah, that would be the end of Iran.  About 20 minutes (maybe sooner) after the war-head was detonated in Israel...Iran and Syria would be smoldering piles of ash.   

Just put yourself in the shoes of any major nation that has been struck by a "dirty bomb" or any nuclear device.  Guess what happens next?  The enemies and friends of the enemies will suffer 100 times the horror.

PS: Watever thinks HannaHat is a right-winger???   rofl  Easy Watever, Hanna's my vice presidential running mate in '08.  Don't go mud-slinging already!  hihi 

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2007, 12:03:48 AM »

i have many times calrified that my "shocking" comments were meant to show you how some extre hardcore americans comments can be

And you've also spouted how 2 wrongs don't make a right, but whatever.

Nothin to do with the topic, but I was wondering on your thoughts, Wat, on France's nuclear tests in the South Pacific not so long ago.

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2007, 12:29:37 AM »

PS: Watever thinks HannaHat is a right-winger?Huh ?rofl? Easy Watever, Hanna's my vice presidential running mate in '08.? Don't go mud-slinging already!? hihi?

He is trying to Swift Boat me!!!  rofl

freedom78
Legend

« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2007, 12:54:31 AM »

I've never been too concerned about "the bomb." 

I'm more concerned about poorly monitored dismantlings, mostly in the former USSR, but eventually in other parts of the world, too. 

The prospect of Iran giving the bomb to terrorists to use against us (by "us" I mean the US, Europe, etc.) is laughable.  It would get traced back to them, and that would be the end of Iran, as we know it. 

Black market, former Soviet bombs are a FAR more dangerous prospect than nukes controlled by Iran. 

While we might be able to trace it back and then completely flatten Iran if they did supply a nuke to a terror group it would be AFTER it detonated in a major city killing hundreds of thousands of people - I don't think anyone wants that to happen regardless if we know who did it.  Undecided

I agree that knowing after the fact is a cold reassurance, but my point is that Iran knows it would get traced back too...so they wouldn't do it.  Well, at least that's my opinion.  I suppose if I'm wrong then I'm REALLY fuckin' wrong.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #33 on: February 09, 2007, 09:50:21 AM »

Have you been reading this thread? I'm not the only one saying it.

Anyways, thanks for the comedy.  peace

Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #34 on: February 09, 2007, 09:54:42 AM »

Have you been reading this thread? I'm not the only one saying it.

Anyways, thanks for the comedy.  peace

Glad you take it this way.
Have fun Wink

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #35 on: February 09, 2007, 09:59:16 AM »

Wat-ever makes threads so that he has a place to spew his nonsense.  Nothing more.  He is LOOKING for people to argue with him so he can spew more.  Don't fall into it.
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #36 on: February 09, 2007, 10:01:09 AM »

Wat-ever makes threads so that he has a place to spew his nonsense.  Nothing more.  He is LOOKING for people to argue with him so he can spew more.  Don't fall into it.

Man you guys are impossible, it's like talking to kids ....

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #37 on: February 09, 2007, 10:02:45 AM »

Wat-ever makes threads so that he has a place to spew his nonsense.? Nothing more.? He is LOOKING for people to argue with him so he can spew more.? Don't fall into it.

Man you guys are impossible, it's like talking to kids ....

How do you think WE feel reading your nonsense posts nonstop?  Oh wait, silly me, I just invited you to respond with some more Anti-American rants. Roll Eyes
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #38 on: February 09, 2007, 01:07:23 PM »

WAT-EVER, i'm totally buggin... are you joking?

You've had yet to aurgue like a true man of reason. I don't really see how you can believe you are the "smart" one in this conversation.

Having an opinion is one thing, acting like a snobby teenager is another.

gnrevolution.com
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2007, 02:10:46 PM »

Wat-ever, I hope now you FINALLY see that its not just me who thinks all these things about you.  There is a reason we all have the same conclusions about you.  Maybe you should stop trying to justify your behavior/statements by saying "it can't be me, THEY are the irrational ones" and think that maybe you are the one who isn't thinking/speaking rationally.

but that would mean you would have to listen to what other people are saying - and you've demonstrated you are totally incapable of doing so.  kinda sad actually  Undecided

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: