Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 03:19:40 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227904 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  VR TOUR DATES HERE!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: VR TOUR DATES HERE!  (Read 17600 times)
W. Botaxl Rose
Pansy
Banned
Rocker

Hi, I'm Botaxl & I like to cause riots.

« Reply #40 on: April 20, 2004, 06:01:57 PM »

This is unreal! Getting to see my favorite guitarist ever at the beginning of his 1st tour with his new SUPERGROUP!

I be at the Minny show & still can't believe I'm going to get to see 2/5's of the greatest hard rock band ever in a smallish theater. Too cool.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2004, 06:03:17 PM by W. Botaxl Rose » Logged

Didn't you used to be Axl Rose? Yowza!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVAGh_zRiO4
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #41 on: April 20, 2004, 08:55:56 PM »

I will most likely be at Toronto Kool Haus

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
marknroses
VIP

"Ain't It Fun"

« Reply #42 on: April 20, 2004, 09:37:00 PM »

ok ok ok
Yeah! OK! WHAT?!
Velvet Revolver playing in Boston on May 29th, the nite before I embark to the Holy Land for the summer?!
What a great way to leave the USA!

Very much anticipating seeing VR. They will be more successful than Audioslave. They are so much livelier and Weiland has proven to be a great match for Slash's tight guitar licks!

Tickets go on sale on Friday. Look forward to seeing other GNR/STP/VR fans from these message boards before the show.
 peace
MNR

"I guess I like who I am now. I'd like to have a little more internal peace...I'm sure everybody would" (Axl Rose R.S. 4/1992)
kockstar99
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2004, 12:09:44 AM »

nd if you Reeely do belive in your heart that Slash, Duff, Matt didnt say they wanted to open the tour in St Louis then I have a giant statue in NY that il sell you really cheap...

Boy you are delusional.  Yeah, I'm sure the band sat down and said, "Remember the riot back in 1991?  We are going to play there first because of Axl, because our entire career is going to center around taking shots at Axl!  To hell with making music, we just want to take shots at Axl!"   Roll Eyes

And you're ignorant to boot.  Tour managers and promoters schedule the locations and decide in which order to play the cities.

Try getting informed before you make such absurd assertations.

hahaha you really belive that they made the St louis date first by accident??  your ignorant just coz Tour Managers and promoters schedule the locations and venues the band can say where they would like to have opening nite..  If they wanted to open in LA they could or NY they could. so its a big fucking coincidence to you?? plleeeeeze.

So ill bet you think they will say nothing about the last time they were in St Louis when they go on stage too. . oh yeah im sure they said that "our entire career centers around taking shots at axl" get real...
DizzyReed63
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2004, 10:47:34 AM »

Check it out, VR are featured on The Pageant's website:

http://www.thepageant.com/index.html
loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2004, 02:46:30 PM »

Woohoo, got my tickets and my date for the May 15th, Quest show.  The tickets went on-sale at 10 AM this morning.  No idea if there's any rush, but I'd pick up your tickets soon, at least one radio station is promoting the hell out of the show.

I'll be wearing my UYI shirt (UYI 1 on the front, UYI 2 on the back), but I don't know if that'll be unique enough. It'd be cool to meet some HTGTHers though.

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
Dizzy
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2004, 05:11:05 PM »

hahaha you really belive that they made the St louis date first by accident??  your ignorant

You can't spell "you're" correctly and you're calling me ignorant.  Amusing....

so its a big fucking coincidence to you??

Yep.  

So ill bet you think they will say nothing about the last time they were in St Louis when they go on stage too.

They probably don't care enough about that part of the past to say anything about it.

oh yeah im sure they said that "our entire career centers around taking shots at axl" get real...

You completely missed the point on that one.  I was rolling my eyes at your assumption of the above.
kockstar99
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2004, 07:25:55 AM »

They probably don't care enough about that part of the past to say anything about it.

would you be willing to bet on that??
metallex78
Legend

vicarious existance is a fucking waste of time

« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2004, 09:55:02 AM »

Hey Kockstar99 you like coming here and starting up GN'R vs VR bullshit in all these threads here don't you?

Why do you insist that the whole basis of VR's existence is to upset Axl?
It is not possible to like both bands? I do, and I'm sure many others here do too.

I'm sure Slash, Duff & Matt are all bitter about the whole GN'R thing but they are hardly running around at every oppotunity trying to pull the rug out from under the guy. For the most part Axl seems to do that himself...

Get over it.

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2007!!!
23 June Sydney @ Acer Arena
24 June Sydney @ Acer Arena

Guns N' Fuckin Roses - Aussie Tour 2013!!!
17 March Melbourne @ Sidney Myer Music Bowl
kockstar99
« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2004, 11:21:52 AM »

Hey Kockstar99 you like coming here and starting up GN'R vs VR bullshit in all these threads here don't you?
all what threads?? I never post in the VR section coz i dont really give a fuck about VR..This was in fact my first thread to post on in the VR section.. I never even enter this fucking section.. I wasnt "starting up shit" ..I made the observation that I thought having opening nite in St Louis was a little odd.. If you cant understand why then theres no use explaining it to you..

Why do you insist that the whole basis of VR's existence is to upset Axl?
i didnt insist that.. reread what i posted butt nutt

It is not possible to like both bands?
This is possible yes....

I do, and I'm sure many others here do too.
thanks for sharing that....

I'm sure Slash, Duff & Matt are all bitter about the whole GN'R thing but they are hardly running around at every oppotunity trying to pull the rug out from under the guy.
since you brought it up..Ill bet my years paycheck to you that Axl Rose does not show up at any of VR's shows and then go public with it .....

For the most part Axl seems to do that himself...
oooo a nice little axl rose bash to finish!!!! how kewl!!!

Get over it.
get over what? The fact that i seem to find it strange that VR's opening nite for the tour could have been held in any major city in america and they chose St Louis??  
Dizzy
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2004, 12:23:28 AM »

get over what? The fact that i seem to find it strange that VR's opening nite for the tour could have been held in any major city in america and they chose St Louis??  

YES!  That's EXACTLY what you need to get over!
kockstar99
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2004, 12:39:46 AM »

YES!  That's EXACTLY what you need to get over!
haha ok! i wanted to start some dialoge on the subject..  I guess you all dont find it odd.. I do,.. Im over it and wont post about it in this thread again!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: