Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 01:13:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227938 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  ROUND 9: Best 80's Frontman Survivor!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: ROUND 9: Best 80's Frontman Survivor!  (Read 15073 times)
joviswoman
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2005, 08:09:59 AM »

Get rid of Sebastian Bach please!! Grin Grin
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2005, 09:19:03 AM »

Robert Halford - Judas Priest
BP
Rocker

Every time i think i'm out, they pull me back in

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2005, 11:17:52 AM »

D, I never said your IP address's were the same.  In fact I didn't expect them to be.  I've been doing this a long time you know  Wink those 6 or 7 people are bogus & I don't need admin tools to know so.  Kiss

-BP

ARHoops
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2005, 11:23:48 AM »

I just wanna say that I find the views and concerns expressed here unfair. ?Personally, I like Guns N Roses, but they are not my favourite band... Bon Jovi and Pearl Jam are my faves, and I think it is unfair to make assumptions about everyone that stubbles upon this board. ?If someone apparently went out of their way to get bon jovi supporters than who cares.... ?there is no prize for the winner of this competition. ?And to be honest, to see that many people come to a board they don't know much about and support their fave singer is kind of cool, shows how much better that singer really is I suppose. ?Now, like I said, I understand your concerns... and I understand that a lot of you are pissed cos you have no appreciations for Bon Jovi... but, compared to most of the others in this list, um, where are they now. ?Bon Jovi does still sell out tours, has huge record sales, and is still respected and kicking... yet, most of their friends such as Bach could not really go far beyond a couple hit songs. ?Jon Bon Jovi has the more superior voice due to range. ?And, he is one of the more dynamic on stage presences of today. ?I have been to many Bon Jovi shows--- ?he gets a crowd going, not to mention the stunts he pulled in the 80's when he would fly over the crowd.

Anyways, I just think a lot of people are being jerks on here for no reason... let people do what they want... they are ligitimate votes... so who the fuck makes you think you are god cos you fuckin love gnr--- guns n roses aren't around anymore, I am sorry for your loss, but don't take it out on a band with true talent.
Cornell
Nice to you
Legend

« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2005, 11:29:58 AM »

Bach!

Why don't you just....
BP
Rocker

« Reply #45 on: March 14, 2005, 11:31:07 AM »

ARHoops *cough... you forgot to mention he plays the the flute & other instruments. ?

EDIT to be nicer
« Last Edit: March 14, 2005, 12:00:44 PM by BP » Logged

Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #46 on: March 14, 2005, 11:34:27 AM »

Yes... he plays big floppy donkey flutes.  LOL
ARHoops
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: March 14, 2005, 11:35:52 AM »

who here doesn't play the skin flute?  i do, you do, we all do!  long live the skin flute.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #48 on: March 14, 2005, 11:52:54 AM »

I suggest you stop counting the new people's votes.

It's quite apparent some of them joined the board to make their "hero" win this "contest".

/jarmo
« Last Edit: March 14, 2005, 05:34:15 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #49 on: March 14, 2005, 12:04:00 PM »

so who the fuck makes you think you are god cos you fuckin love gnr

This is a GNR message board, genius. We don't think we're "gods" because we're into GNR, but we do expect people posting here to be fans as well. I would never register at a Bongiovi message board, because it just wouldn't make sense. Get it?

guns n roses aren't around anymore, I am sorry for your loss, but don't take it out on a band with true talent.

Please, do fuck off. Seriously.

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2005, 12:14:06 PM »

ask jarmo where those IP's are from

and be ready to apologize,
i cant help if people join the board and participate in the survivor

ask Jarmo though and i expect a big fuckinapology from both of u

Now tell me something, is it a coincidence that you're a Bon Jovi fan and all of a sudden a bunch of Bon Jovi fans join this board just to vote in this thing?

You have absolutely nothing to do with it? You didn't tell anybody to join just so you guys can get Mr Bon Jovi to win?

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #51 on: March 14, 2005, 12:14:36 PM »

I just wanna say that I find the views and concerns expressed here unfair.  Personally, I like Guns N Roses, but they are not my favourite band... Bon Jovi and Pearl Jam are my faves, and I think it is unfair to make assumptions about everyone that stubbles upon this board.  If someone apparently went out of their way to get bon jovi supporters than who cares....  there is no prize for the winner of this competition.  And to be honest, to see that many people come to a board they don't know much about and support their fave singer is kind of cool, shows how much better that singer really is I suppose.  Now, like I said, I understand your concerns... and I understand that a lot of you are pissed cos you have no appreciations for Bon Jovi... but, compared to most of the others in this list, um, where are they now.  Bon Jovi does still sell out tours, has huge record sales, and is still respected and kicking... yet, most of their friends such as Bach could not really go far beyond a couple hit songs.  Jon Bon Jovi has the more superior voice due to range.  And, he is one of the more dynamic on stage presences of today.  I have been to many Bon Jovi shows---  he gets a crowd going, not to mention the stunts he pulled in the 80's when he would fly over the crowd.

Anyways, I just think a lot of people are being jerks on here for no reason... let people do what they want... they are ligitimate votes... so who the fuck makes you think you are god cos you fuckin love gnr--- guns n roses aren't around anymore, I am sorry for your loss, but don't take it out on a band with true talent.

Don't even get me started on this - GNR is around,  and JBJ's true talent was to fly over the crowd means songwriting integrity??, can he just fly to afghanistan next tour and be unheard of from here on in?  OMG pass what you are on this way.  But really this is overblown over a simple poll for members.  "and is still respected and kicking..."   Respected by who?HuhHuh I hope those kicks self direct themselves.

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #52 on: March 14, 2005, 01:30:50 PM »

Prince. he didnt mayk decent musik let alone being a frontman. he's not even a frontman. hes gotta go off.

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
BP
Rocker

« Reply #53 on: March 14, 2005, 01:33:33 PM »

Grin  correction.... i said 6 or 7 crap votes....   I counted 10 or 11  Roll Eyes

Ignatius
Legend

« Reply #54 on: March 14, 2005, 02:08:27 PM »

Ok people this is outta control now.

Let's just stop the voting for a moment here.

First of all, there's no need to be so harsh on D. He's definitely gone too far to make his favorite win, but I'm sure he'll acknowledge his mistake.

Now in order to find a solution to keep this thread going, this is what I suggest; I've already read Kevorkian's, Skeletor's, BP's & Tied-up's input ( all on the same page), but I do want to know everybody else's too. So, I'm gonna ask you to answer a simple question. Do you feel the one post wonders votes should be deducted from this round? Just answer yes or no.
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #55 on: March 14, 2005, 02:16:55 PM »

Ok people this is outta control now.

Let's just stop the voting for a moment here.

First of all, there's no need to be so harsh on D. He's definitely gone too far to make his favorite win, but I'm sure he'll acknowledge his mistake.

Now in order to find a solution to keep this thread going, this is what I suggest; I've already read Kevorkian's, Skeletor's, BP's & Tied-up's input ( all on the same page), but I do want to know everybody else's too. So, I'm gonna ask you to answer a simple question. Do you feel the one post wonders votes should be deducted from this round? Just answer yes or no.
Yes, what he did was a low ball move!

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #56 on: March 14, 2005, 04:49:13 PM »

ask jarmo where those IP's are from

and be ready to apologize,
i cant help if people join the board and participate in the survivor

ask Jarmo though and i expect a big fuckinapology from both of u

Now tell me something, is it a coincidence that you're a Bon Jovi fan and all of a sudden a bunch of Bon Jovi fans join this board just to vote in this thing?

You have absolutely nothing to do with it? You didn't tell anybody to join just so you guys can get Mr Bon Jovi to win?

/jarmo

actually no

i told people about this board, mentioned some of the cool stuff we have here like the Jungle section,bad obsession etc

i guess they read it, were bored, decided to check the board out, saw an 80's frontman survivor thought it was cool and voted

but fine i will in the future no longer recommend this message board or any others to people cause this is totally fuckin ridiculous.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Mikkamakka
Daddy Cool
Banned
Legend

Half man, half beast

« Reply #57 on: March 14, 2005, 04:51:56 PM »

Do you feel the one post wonders votes should be deducted from this round? Just answer yes or no.

Yes.

'Once there was this Rock 'N' Roll band
Rollin' on the streets
Time went by and it became a joke'
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #58 on: March 14, 2005, 04:53:27 PM »

right now not counting the new people, Bach is still losing anyway, so what excuse are u all goin to use now?

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
littlemissjovi1
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #59 on: March 14, 2005, 05:13:44 PM »

PRINCE

I was reading the comments above and no I havent joined purely to help Mr Jon Bon Jovi win.
If my opinion isn't needed, thats fine by me.   Grin
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: