Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 08:44:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227910 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  This Band Sucks! (Artists not worthy of having a record contract)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: This Band Sucks! (Artists not worthy of having a record contract)  (Read 15017 times)
Jonathan
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2005, 02:53:47 AM »

fag charlot

fred durst

bands like simple plan n' shit.

Just because they are a bad band it doesn't mean that they're gay
lawrence
« Reply #61 on: October 29, 2005, 09:02:44 AM »

Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, U2. Horrible, just horrible.

i agree, cant stand boring u2
RichardNixon
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2005, 02:42:03 AM »

No Dount and Gwen suck ass.
electricmage
Rocker

Zakk is better then you.

« Reply #63 on: December 06, 2005, 02:17:00 AM »

any emo band (My Chemical Romance, AFI, etc.)

reasons:

No musical talent whatsoever. Simple 4 chord songs with a bridge and chorus, nothing unique about their playing style

all they sing about is "my life sucks, my girlfriend left me, a wanna die"

they try to be gothic with thier clothes and attitude, but they're just little girls pretenting to be guys

they suck

AFI? you have to be joking ,? their songs are pretty cool , and yea they express alot of saddness and unhappiness in their lyrics but not in the childish way you wrote in your post .

They pretty much suck. Keep watching MTV and permit them to feed more shit into your brain. By a fucking Jerry Cantrell CD and get in line with all the other true rock fans.
electricmage
Rocker

Zakk is better then you.

« Reply #64 on: December 06, 2005, 02:19:28 AM »

fag charlot

fred durst

The fact that they are men and suck cock makes them gay. You dislike testosterone fueled rock like the Darkness, but you defend Simple Plan? Here is a simpler plan, go put a gun to your head and lets pray for a miracle.
Skeba
Laugh Whore
Legend

Comedy is tragedy plus time

« Reply #65 on: December 06, 2005, 04:55:49 AM »

And you should go read the rules of this board before posting that shit...

I've created an atmosphere where I?m a friend first, moderator second. Probably entertainer third.
damien24
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #66 on: December 06, 2005, 07:31:12 AM »

all these people deserve their record contracts because they pull in the cash-   regardless of your opinion of their talent.

if i owned a record label-  i would have every single one of these people on my roster-  if any of you would'nt do the same then your an idiot.
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #67 on: December 06, 2005, 08:24:24 AM »

all these people deserve their record contracts because they pull in the cash-? ?regardless of your opinion of their talent.

if i owned a record label-? i would have every single one of these people on my roster-? if any of you would'nt do the same then your an idiot.

It has nothing to do with wether one's an idiot or not...The fact is,if I had a record label I would want it to have some integrity(sp?)....I am not going to sign a band that is shit,or the people are ego maniacs.
Like say I am a Heavy Metal record label dude,I ain't siging something that sounds like some emo bullshit...Talented musicians,good tunes get signed...If I have bands like Pantera,BLS or even GN'R..I sure as hell aint signing a no good Limp Bizkit

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
damien24
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #68 on: December 06, 2005, 07:15:54 PM »

perhaps this thread should be titled "artists with no integrity",  or "bands i do not want on my label"   

the dudes in good charlotte once themselfs had no record contract-  but that did not stop them from doing their own thing-  its not their fault that whatever they sing about people relate too, or that people dig the sound of the music.   they started out the same way as Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Led Zeppelin, and the beatles.

i feel a lot of this griping about other bands making it big is based in jealousy.

we cant stand listening to Good Charlotte or Simple Plan,  so we dont.  we never buy their cd's, t-shirts- we dont go to their concerts andwei change the channel whenever i see them on television.     but we seem to be in the minority here.          there was a time when people looked at Motley Crue and Guns and Roses and called them faggots too remember.   
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #69 on: December 07, 2005, 03:12:24 AM »

just saw Fort Minor Roll Eyes

i hate it when some dude from some big time band can easily score a rec. contract and deliver somethin' like this bullshit!! Roll Eyes

when its worthy, fuckin' oath ok   but shit like this and that bloody band with the drummer from Blink 182 and the singer from Rancid.......FUCK ME DEAD Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

what absolute bullshit!!

fag charlot

fred durst

what if i said Limp Dick, are you gonna complain that just cause they are in a band doesnt mean they cant crack a fat!!!!
chill out dude Lips Sealed

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #70 on: December 09, 2005, 04:42:31 AM »

i hate it when some dude from some big time band can easily score a rec. contract and deliver somethin' like this bullshit!! Roll Eyes

when its worthy, fuckin' oath ok? ?but shit like this and that bloody band with the drummer from Blink 182 and the singer from Rancid.......FUCK ME DEAD Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Umm No offence... but Velvet Revolver?  Like five famous people from other bands all rolled into one.  Slash's Snakepit?  Really now...  Im not saying these bands suck and I am sure you arent.  But Yeah... Undecided

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
Jonathan
« Reply #71 on: December 09, 2005, 09:55:50 AM »

fag charlot

fred durst

The fact that they are men and suck cock makes them gay. You dislike testosterone fueled rock like the Darkness, but you defend Simple Plan? Here is a simpler plan, go put a gun to your head and lets pray for a miracle.

I don't like The Darkness but I never said anything bad about them.. I just said that I don't like them, that I don't think they're rock music and I also gave my opinion about their new video/single.. What the hell do you get so angry about?

And for the record, I also dislike those bands mentioned above strongly but I don't like that people are throwing out words like 'fag' and 'gay' all the time, I find that very annoying.

And that "go put a gun to your head and lets pray for a miracle" thing was very unnecessary.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2005, 09:59:07 AM by Jonathan » Logged
ClintroN
Legend

« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2005, 11:23:10 AM »

when its worthy, fuckin' oath ok   but shit like this and that bloody band with the drummer from Blink 182 and the singer from Rancid.......FUCK ME DEAD Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Umm No offence... but Velvet Revolver?  Like five famous people from other bands all rolled into one.  Slash's Snakepit?  Really now...  Im not saying these bands suck and I am sure you arent.  But Yeah... Undecided

what are you sayin' to me Huh Huh

i personaly think VR are average as hell, but what are you sayin'??

fag charlot

fred durst

I don't like The Darkness but I never said anything bad about them.. I just said that I don't like them, that I don't think they're rock music and I also gave my opinion about their new video/single.. What the hell do you get so angry about?

And for the record, I also dislike those bands mentioned above strongly but I don't like that people are throwing out words like 'fag' and 'gay' all the time, I find that very annoying.

And that "go put a gun to your head and lets pray for a miracle" thing was very unnecessary.

i thought it was fuckin' funny as hell!! rofl rofl

dude who gives a flyin' fuck.......i was drunk when i wrote that but i'll still call em' fags 'CAUSE THERE SUCKERS OF SATANS COCK!!!!    (thank you bill hicks)

June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Jonathan
« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2005, 11:41:07 AM »

when its worthy, fuckin' oath ok? ?but shit like this and that bloody band with the drummer from Blink 182 and the singer from Rancid.......FUCK ME DEAD Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Umm No offence... but Velvet Revolver?? Like five famous people from other bands all rolled into one.? Slash's Snakepit?? Really now...? Im not saying these bands suck and I am sure you arent.? But Yeah... Undecided

what are you sayin' to me Huh Huh

i personaly think VR are average as hell, but what are you sayin'??

fag charlot

fred durst

i thought it was fuckin' funny as hell!! rofl rofl

dude who gives a flyin' fuck.......i was drunk when i wrote that but i'll still call em' fags 'CAUSE THERE SUCKERS OF SATANS COCK!!!!? ? (thank you bill hicks)

Jesus christ................................

What's the matter with you?
Evolution
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2005, 11:51:27 AM »

Cheeky Girls. Novelty act famous for their twin appearance and arses no
Sparksry
VIP

Keep Calm and Welcome to the Jungle

« Reply #75 on: December 09, 2005, 01:39:29 PM »

I say Most Emo Bands And Of Course INXS i hate that band soo much i think they should just leave especially there new vocalist of course marty should have won the popular television show then maybe i would listen to it but i cant with this JD fortune

So, is there any tread left on the tires? Or at this point would it be like throwing a hot dog down a hallway?
    - Stewie Griffin-
The New Fiona Apple
So, what do you think of my pic?
VIP

I guess I just wasn't made for these times

« Reply #76 on: December 25, 2005, 02:14:52 AM »

I say Most Emo Bands And Of Course INXS i hate that band soo much i think they should just leave especially there new vocalist of course marty should have won the popular television show then maybe i would listen to it but i cant with this JD fortune

INXS was not even good even with the depressed guy Michael who killed himself. Just formula British pop...
« Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 03:33:22 PM by The New Fiona Apple » Logged

?I only know what I read [in the press],?
Bobby Valentine

Vicarious Existence is a fucking waste of time
-Axl Rose
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #77 on: December 25, 2005, 02:18:41 AM »

Imho, Kid Rock, Limp Bizit, Korn,  but there's always gonna be someone who likes that music, so its only a matter of opinion.
ClintroN
Legend

« Reply #78 on: December 25, 2005, 02:43:34 AM »

INXS was not even good even with the depressed guy Michael who colled himself. Just formula British pop...

xuse me mate, formula brit pop my arse  Angry , they were orig. to the max!!   beer

June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Kaybee
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #79 on: December 25, 2005, 10:41:40 PM »

INXS isn't British for one... a lot of their new stuff (even with Michael Hutchence) was pretty ordinary but their earlier stuff was awesome. Michael Hutchence let it all go to his head though and got way too big for his boots.

I hate crap like Simple Plan and Good Charlotte. Every time you turn on the radio it's on, hence the reason I don't listen to the radio these days, it's just boring, utter crap.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: