Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2024, 10:35:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227862 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Gothic People
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gothic People  (Read 10542 times)
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2005, 02:04:03 PM »

Goths r 1 of da best people. firstly, theyr reserved to themselves and as a result, cause no truble. wot more do ya need? u c chavs starting fights 4 no fucking reason on sum1 theyv neva seen. goths dont do that.

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2005, 06:12:27 PM »

I guess you could have called me goth for many years, yes the girls are hot, yes the music is great, and yes it was a lot of depressed and emotional people.  I think a lot of those day transversed into what I am now, and I met some of the coolest people then.  I will say however some were cheesey losers that acted a certain way and tried to hard with their clove cigarettes etc.  But darkness and sorrow are a part of life, I found an embracement and acceptance of them when I was into that scene. 

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
Queen of Everything
Slash is Orgasmic (This title has been bumped by the poster)
Legend

Slash Can Ride....... Me!

« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2005, 07:03:41 PM »

There's this website called gothic goose or duck or somthing like that....  and it tells about these goths who just want to get attention.. its funny and cool.  I'll find it...

http://www.gothgoose.net/main.htm

Woot!! Check it out!!  ok

Formerly "Drama_qween"... but still as cool. Smiley
www.myspace.com/jessheartsmusic
Evolution
« Reply #43 on: September 12, 2005, 02:29:13 PM »

Its been said by quite a few people on this board and i echo the sentiments, Gothic people are amongst the nicest i know. Don't judge a book by it's cover
Cubb
Rocker

Get In The Ring!

« Reply #44 on: September 12, 2005, 04:44:49 PM »

Its been said by quite a few people on this board and i echo the sentiments, Gothic people are amongst the nicest i know. Don't judge a book by it's cover

dont get me wrong im one of the last people to judge others by what they look like its jus that most of the goths iv met arnt actually goths! its the same kinda people that pretend they are into what others are jus to fit in!thats why i dont like some goths not all but some. an its not even that i dont like them its jus that i dont like their lifestyle.

oh by the way drama_qween, cool site,very funny hihi

2 often we lose sight of lifes simple pleasures remember when someone anoys u it takes 42 muscles in ur face to frown but it only takes 4 extend ur arm an BITCHSLAP THE MOTHERFUCKER IN THE FACE!R&FnR!
Dr. Blutarsky
Legend

« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2005, 05:32:13 PM »

I have no issues with Goths, but its the people who actually think they are vampires are rather strange.

1̶2̶/̶1̶3̶/̶0̶2̶ - T̶a̶m̶p̶a̶,̶ ̶F̶L̶
10/31/06 - Jacksonville, FL
10/28/11 - Orlando, FL
3/3/12 - Orlando, FL
7/29/16 - Orlando, FL
8/8/17 - Miami, FL
neko
Rocker

Coco el rey de las moronas

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2005, 05:47:50 PM »

I guess you could have called me goth for many years, yes the girls are hot, yes the music is great, and yes it was a lot of depressed and emotional people.? I think a lot of those day transversed into what I am now, and I met some of the coolest people then.? I will say however some were cheesey losers that acted a certain way and tried to hard with their clove cigarettes etc.? But darkness and sorrow are a part of life, I found an embracement and acceptance of them when I was into that scene.?

pretty cool topic , i agree.

for all the ones that dont like gothic people because they are fake i can agree , but then you have to understand that they are just for the fashion , like in everything , like you cant say punk its bad because MTV says that Blink182 its punk and all those kids go to hot topic and buy blink t-shirts and chains and they feel they are exprecing something, those are trends and  like in any movement they will be posers.

but theres authentic people that feel the need to comunicate or stop comunicating something in the way they dress , it can be for a lot of different things , because they feel bad,sad,angry or whatever. i think gothic people dress that way to show a discomfort of certain things and the sense of not belonging . that shoud be respected .
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2005, 10:32:27 PM »

im not gothic, but i love it. I wear black all the time, long black hair, Black metal band shirts, etc  but im not a full on gothic

I love the image but ok
i think goth chicks look hot as  drool

yes, you would get some fucker who blams the world on his shit and dress and call himself a gothic, yes, but for all you who slag all gothics just because of the image and throw em' all in one pile then then get fucked. They're alot of cool gothic's out there n' are friendly as hell, not all of em' are sad depressed little babys screamin' for help.

If ya wanna see me full gothed up, check out the Cradle of Filth - Heavy Left Handed and Canded DVD, i managed to get 5 seconds of glory back stage on camera, full make up n' shit, but i cant show my mum, 'cause on it im pretending to bang my ex' misses over a pole rofl

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: