Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:09:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227913 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Is Friday the day?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Is Friday the day?  (Read 102324 times)
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #40 on: December 01, 2015, 07:51:06 PM »

If that should've been "them" up there, he should not of left. Axl had the right to make CD as his invision as he was the only founding member left since izzy left, and the rights have been signed off to him. So no, it really shouldn't be them up there becuase they gave up on Axl.

I don't think they do, but slash and duff should have no pity for themselves towards gnr, it was there decision. Matt kinda chose the wrong path if he ever wanted to be apart of a reunion...

Join the new GNR forum. GNRnow.com we need help.

I love gnr, I hope you do to! Great band

-HugeAxlfan
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #41 on: December 01, 2015, 07:53:35 PM »

We shouldn't talk about a reunion here, it just said "Guns N' Roses". Correct me off wrong, I don't think it said anything about a reunion lineup from where the rumor started.

-HugeAxlfan
allwaystired
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: December 01, 2015, 07:56:03 PM »

I think the rumours start with us, then shit journalists read them, make a shit news story, we read it, discuss it on here, and the cycle continues!

"Beyond the realms of dedication, venturing worryingly deep sometimes into obsessional delusion"
tim_m
Legend

« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2015, 07:57:25 PM »

I wouldn't worry too much about start times. Axl has been quite prompt the last few years. I remember i Dallas in 2011 he was on 10 sharp.
Gunsguy
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: December 01, 2015, 08:42:02 PM »

I think they can find a happy medium.  If the others are worried about start times and Axl like to perform later, print the tickets at a later time that would help everyone.

Ticket:

Doors 9pm, GNR at 11pm or such a thing.  People will still come and at least they will know it will be a late night.

But honestly the times in recent memory have been ok.

In Buffalo a couple years back they were on at like 10pm, they came on earlier than most thought!
AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #45 on: December 01, 2015, 09:57:18 PM »

I think the rumours start with us, then shit journalists read them, make a shit news story, we read it, discuss it on here, and the cycle continues!
Well in that case...

I'm a insider, the new album featuring Kanye and Axl will be out on May 14th, 2016. The announcement will be soon. A tour will follow in the summer of next year.

I expect to see this in a news article soon.

That's right shitty journalist!

-HugeAxlfan
dmathski
Rocker

« Reply #46 on: December 01, 2015, 10:16:11 PM »

This makes sense from what we've heard as far as touring in 2017 to celebrate 30 yr anny for appetite. Doesn't make sense current guns touring next yr.                                                         

http://loaded.co.uk/guns-n-roses-get-the-wight-stuff/

August 3, 1991  Inglewood, CA. The Forum

September 30, 1992    San Diego, CA. Jack Murphy Stadium

December 31, 2001  Las Vegas, NV. The Joint

August 22, 2016 San Diego, CA. Qualcomm Sstadium
D-GenerationX
Legend

Just A Monkey In The Wrench

« Reply #47 on: December 01, 2015, 10:17:04 PM »

If that should've been "them" up there, he should not of left. Axl had the right to make CD as his invision as he was the only founding member left since izzy left, and the rights have been signed off to him. So no, it really shouldn't be them up there becuase they gave up on Axl.

I don't think they do, but slash and duff should have no pity for themselves towards gnr, it was there decision. Matt kinda chose the wrong path if he ever wanted to be apart of a reunion...

Slash and Duff made a very, very foolish decision.  There is just no other way to put it.

But they are Guns N' Roses.  In their heart of hearts, I'm not sure they ever thought Axl was crazy enough to try to keep it all going without them.  And even in the half ass fashion he has, they still see there is a market for their music.

With age comes regret.  I think that is fueling all 3 of them on this thing, if it indeed pans out.

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #48 on: December 01, 2015, 10:25:58 PM »

This makes sense from what we've heard as far as touring in 2017 to celebrate 30 yr anny for appetite. Doesn't make sense current guns touring next yr.                                                         

The classic Guns N? Roses line-up are set to blitz the festival circuit ? but it won?t happen for another two years.

Speculation has been rife for months that Axl Rose and Slash have buried the hatchet, 22 years after their last concert together in 1993. Now Loaded can reveal that megabucks offers are already in place for the band to play two British festivals at Isle Of Wight and Download as part of their comeback tour. An insider told us that the tour won?t happen for another two years to allow Rose and Slash to complete all their existing commitments. Rose is believed to want to play more gigs in 2016 to show some loyalty to his existing bandmates, who have toured under the Guns N? Roses name ever since guitarist Slash and fellow original members Duff McKagan and Steven Adler left during the 1990s.

Our source said:

?The simple truth is that Glastonbury doesn?t pay enough money to its headliners for GN?R to consider playing there. Also, Michael Eavis doesn?t have many hard rock acts at Glastonbury and everyone in the camp wants the comeback to be as hard and heavy as possible.?

The Reality Is:

- NOT EXIST REUNION AFD CLASSIC LINEUP -

Cool

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #49 on: December 01, 2015, 10:28:42 PM »

The only thing that makes no sense there is Axl wanting to play in 2016.

Play with who?  More randos?  And how can you call them anything BUT hired hands for a short term tour with the more anticipated one right around the corner?

I Can Finally Say I Saw Guns N' Roses Without Any Caveats, Qualifiers, Or Preambles.  And It Was GLORIOUS.  Best Concert Of My Life.
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #50 on: December 01, 2015, 10:31:49 PM »

Guns N' Roses World Tour 2016

ok

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2015, 10:33:28 PM »

Well, that clears it up.

AHUGEAxlFan
Rocker

« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2015, 10:36:13 PM »

Play with who?  More randos?  And how can you call them anything BUT hired hands for a short term tour with the more anticipated one right around the corner?
Define hired... Everyone except izzy and Axl who were "hired" during the appetite lineup. GNR for the most part has always been "hired".

-HugeAxlfan
D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2015, 10:37:56 PM »

Define hired... Everyone except izzy and Axl who were "hired" during the appetite lineup. GNR for the most part has always been "hired".

Hey, I heard Slash wasn't even an original member!  Hand to god.  That's what I heard.

But...you know, keep that under your hat.  Let people believe the lie.

HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2015, 10:42:20 PM »

Yes Sr, Information Basic Of Fan

ok

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

D-GenerationX
Legend

« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2015, 10:47:37 PM »

Maybe Axl could do a "settle all family business" type of tour.

Have back as many guys from the CD sessions as he can for one final run of shows.  That would be cool.

damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2015, 11:10:11 PM »

You also have to figure if Slash is agreeing to come back, he's likely informed Axl that the days of going on at 11:30PM are over.

To be honest, I think it is more like Axl letting Slash back in.

Exactly!  Haha...informing Axl

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
reayj2003
VIP

« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2015, 06:52:59 AM »

Perhaps next year will feature Frank & Richard and 2017 will be full Appetite line-up???

Who knows..
EmilyGNR
Legend

GNR Loyalty

« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2015, 07:57:20 AM »

Great observation, some seem to continually overlook this fact.

"Shut the fuck up."
Unknown famous philosopher and guru
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2015, 08:39:28 AM »

Great observation, some seem to continually overlook this fact.

I think it is absurd to think of Duff, Slash and Steven as "hired hands".... Yes they joined the band after Axl and Izzy founded it, but were they in Guns N Roses under different terms than Axl and Izzy? Were they paid a salary?

I was under the impression that the Appetite line-up was in it as equal partners.

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 29 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: