Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 02:45:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227897 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  The VMA Rehersals
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: The VMA Rehersals  (Read 28696 times)
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #80 on: August 24, 2005, 04:28:13 PM »

Can someone hook me up with these MTV Vault DVDs? I don't have a DVD burner, and I'd love to have some of this stuff! PM me please!

-Jeff

Sure dude.

Just give me your address and I'll send them along with the Vegas 2001 proshot. Which dvd brand do you prefer?

BurningHills
Legend

Resurrection Joe

« Reply #81 on: August 24, 2005, 06:40:40 PM »

No need for sarcasm dude, I saw the screenshot of the MTV Vault one and simply asked if someone could hook me up. That's all.

-Jeff

05.15.06 - Hammerstein Ballroom - New York, NY
11.10.06 - Madison Square Garden - New York, NY
11.20.11 - Mohegan Sun Arena - Wilkes-Barre, PA
02.27.12 - Electric Factory - Philadelphia, PA
Briggsy
Rocker

« Reply #82 on: August 24, 2005, 08:59:32 PM »

^nobody has it yet...

he has been offered many many things for it but he will not go with anything less than the Vegas DVD

btw, i offered him unsurfaced interviews, plus any GNR audio show he wanted, as i have all of them to offer. he wasnt interested in the trade. Funny cuz the interviews i offered are owned by only 10 people in the world, and i personally know 8 of them...

G&R
11.27.02 - Albany
05.14.06 - NYC
05.15.06 - NYC
11.17.06 - Ottawa
01.31.10 - Ottawa
11.23.11 - Albany
08.21.17 - Ottawa
GNRArnold
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2005, 02:18:10 AM »

Funny cuz the interviews i offered are owned by only 10 people in the world, and i personally know 8 of them...

Just listen to yourself- an elite group of people hoarding unseen interviews- Wow this trading community gets sadder by the postings...
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #84 on: August 25, 2005, 06:07:49 AM »

^nobody has it yet...

he has been offered many many things for it but he will not go with anything less than the Vegas DVD

btw, i offered him unsurfaced interviews, plus any GNR audio show he wanted, as i have all of them to offer. he wasnt interested in the trade. Funny cuz the interviews i offered are owned by only 10 people in the world, and i personally know 8 of them...

Why trade them dude and be 11 in the world that have these interviews? Keep them to yourselves. They're cooler this way...  Roll Eyes

anythinggoes
« Reply #85 on: August 25, 2005, 06:48:36 AM »

^nobody has it yet...

Why trade them dude and be 11 in the world that have these interviews? Keep them to yourselves. They're cooler this way...? Roll Eyes

well fuck it im not going to trade out my master copy of appetite for destruction now as no one wants to shre on this board
Briggsy
Rocker

« Reply #86 on: August 25, 2005, 11:12:21 AM »

if i was to share all of those interviews, how the hell would i get anything else that is rare? It is how the shit goes, you gotta keep the rare stuff rare in order to get other rare stuff.

I'm just like this guy, he wants the Vegas show, so he keeps his rare stuff rare for one day hoping to get it.

Guess you guys dont visit many other gnr forums to know all the discusions going on about all the bootleg sharing shit. Everyone expects all the gnr shit to be handed to them on a silver platter...Peeps worked hard to get what they have, most of them are not just gonna give it all up without getting something in return.

Sorry, but that is how things are, the way they have been ever since i started collectin bootlegs, and that is probably gonna be the way it will always be

G&R
11.27.02 - Albany
05.14.06 - NYC
05.15.06 - NYC
11.17.06 - Ottawa
01.31.10 - Ottawa
11.23.11 - Albany
08.21.17 - Ottawa
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #87 on: August 25, 2005, 11:48:13 AM »

it`s pretty sure that it will always be that way.

in a dreamworld everyone would share what he has and so he would get everything aswell as everyone else. love beer

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #88 on: August 25, 2005, 11:58:32 AM »

if i was to share all of those interviews, how the hell would i get anything else that is rare? It is how the shit goes, you gotta keep the rare stuff rare in order to get other rare stuff.

I'm just like this guy, he wants the Vegas show, so he keeps his rare stuff rare for one day hoping to get it.

Guess you guys dont visit many other gnr forums to know all the discusions going on about all the bootleg sharing shit. Everyone expects all the gnr shit to be handed to them on a silver platter...Peeps worked hard to get what they have, most of them are not just gonna give it all up without getting something in return.

Sorry, but that is how things are, the way they have been ever since i started collectin bootlegs, and that is probably gonna be the way it will always be

Didnt you tell Scott to torrent the stuff he has?  Roll Eyes
Briggsy
Rocker

« Reply #89 on: August 25, 2005, 04:40:20 PM »

^actually no, i didnt ask him to torrent anything

to tell you the truth, i havent requested any gnr matererial on any forum in a very long time. I also have never downloaded or used a torrent before  Roll Eyes

i only deal with trades these days, i asked scott to do a trade, but he declined

so dont accuse me of shit i never did

G&R
11.27.02 - Albany
05.14.06 - NYC
05.15.06 - NYC
11.17.06 - Ottawa
01.31.10 - Ottawa
11.23.11 - Albany
08.21.17 - Ottawa
DeN
Legend

I've been living on the edge so long

« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2005, 12:24:47 PM »

so, what's up with this VMA Rehersals ? no divx around yet ?

they can fight about it, money, it's a bag of gold.
they can fight about it, money, the story goes.
fontaine555
« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2005, 02:27:42 PM »

You guys know him as Vlevet1223. I hate to single one man out, but at least on this message board this is the man that has it all. All i want you to do velvet1223 is explain to all these hardcore Guns N' Roses fans why it is you let us have absolutely NONE of your shit. Ok CBGBs is an exception, although it was a mistake according to you. But these guys are right, people on other message boards trade/buy/sell/upload/download shit all the time without any pretenseor questions asked. yet when it comes to a great band like Guns N' roses we have people like YOU. Other people feel free to give everyone your views on this guy too. AND HEY VELVET, DONT GIMME THAT SHIT ABOUT YOU WANTING TO TRADE FOR HIGHER STUFF BECAUSE EVEN IF YOU GOT MORE STUFF YOU WOULD STILL KEEP IT. There that's all i gotta say.
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #92 on: September 06, 2005, 03:00:00 PM »

I merged your thread with this one because I'm guessing it has something to do with the VMA rehearsals DVD.

But please, if you have something personal to say to velvet1223 (or whoever else), try to send him a PM (the IM icon here) instead.

velvet1223
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #93 on: September 06, 2005, 06:15:17 PM »

Alright guys, I had a great deal for the VMAs; however, the plug got pulled.  I am ready to hear what you have to offer.  Keep in mind that I already have most of the shows.  Please use my email address for your offers.  THINK BIG.   
thank you

velvet1223
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #94 on: September 06, 2005, 06:17:13 PM »

To answer your questions, FONTAINE....
I guess I am someone you would call a capitalist.
Rocker

« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2005, 07:59:21 PM »

I've been following this whole rehersals thing from the start and I just wanted to tell you my opinion on this.

I can fully understand velvet1223 for wanting to trade the rehersals with someone who can offer him something he doesn't have. That's the only way the rehersals will sooner or later be available for everybody. If velvet1223 trades the rehersals then two people will have it. The second person will probably trade it for something he doesn't have and so on until too many people have it to call it rare and it's released to the public. I know this can take some years.

On the otherside, speaking for myself, if I would have the rehersals and I've made a trade with someone and got something rare, I would release it cause I got what I wanted: Another rare show.

But I think the main problem is, that no-one has something that rare to trade with.

EDIT:
Alright guys, I had a great deal for the VMAs; however, the plug got pulled.

Can you tell us what show(s) you got offered?
« Last Edit: September 06, 2005, 08:04:03 PM by 0001001 » Logged
electricmage
Rocker

Zakk is better then you.

« Reply #96 on: September 06, 2005, 08:29:15 PM »

I've been following this whole rehersals thing from the start and I just wanted to tell you my opinion on this.

I can fully understand velvet1223 for wanting to trade the rehersals with someone who can offer him something he doesn't have. That's the only way the rehersals will sooner or later be available for everybody. If velvet1223 trades the rehersals then two people will have it. The second person will probably trade it for something he doesn't have and so on until too many people have it to call it rare and it's released to the public. I know this can take some years.

On the otherside, speaking for myself, if I would have the rehersals and I've made a trade with someone and got something rare, I would release it cause I got what I wanted: Another rare show.

But I think the main problem is, that no-one has something that rare to trade with.

EDIT:
Alright guys, I had a great deal for the VMAs; however, the plug got pulled.

Can you tell us what show(s) you got offered?

This logic is wrong. If everyone shared what they had, you would never have this problem, and everyone else would be satisfied. Thus trading would never exist.
Briggsy
Rocker

« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2005, 08:46:33 PM »

i offered the guy anything he felt he needed for the show that i have on my list. Most is mp3, but a lot of the "rare" shows are only available in mp3 at the current time. I also included a list of ultra rare shit that I do not include on my online list, mostly rare video interviews and a few "unsurfaced" shows....

I got turned down after going through a bunch of answering questions for the guy, and eventually the trade turned into he didnt want to trade the VMA rehearsal anymore, so it got changed to a trade for the VR DVD he was offering too. After answering a bunch more questions for the guy, he eventually said, i am not interested in mp3, but maybe we can work out something for some dvd's...i offered to guy what i have and also a few other dvd's that a friend of mine would have given me for the trade if need be...again the trade was shot down...

so basically i guess if you want anything this guy has you need to offer him something like the Whiskey '86 show in lossless and then some other DVD's that nobody has such as the HOB DVD...

I understand that the guy wants something rare that he doesnt have, but why ask for something that nobody else has and prolly will never get? guess this guy will be the only one with this shit of his for awhile  Roll Eyes

btw, here is the list i offered him, like i said most of it is mp3's, but it is every gnr show audio that is available
http://www.freewebs.com/briggsygnr

G&R
11.27.02 - Albany
05.14.06 - NYC
05.15.06 - NYC
11.17.06 - Ottawa
01.31.10 - Ottawa
11.23.11 - Albany
08.21.17 - Ottawa
velvet1223
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2005, 10:18:16 PM »

Guys, I know that the Vegas show might just be a pipe dream; therefore, I am interested in hearing different offers from you. Like I said before...think big.   There is always a price on everything.   
electricmage
Rocker

Zakk is better then you.

« Reply #99 on: September 07, 2005, 12:17:53 AM »

Guys, I know that the Vegas show might just be a pipe dream; therefore, I am interested in hearing different offers from you. Like I said before...think big.? ?There is always a price on everything.? ?

We'd probably have a better chance paying someone to rob your ass.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: