Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 04:54:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227832 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  [TORRENT] GN'R Rock Am Ring 06.02.2006 - TV Broadcast - PAL DVD (not by me)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: [TORRENT] GN'R Rock Am Ring 06.02.2006 - TV Broadcast - PAL DVD (not by me)  (Read 22554 times)
GNR estranged
Rocker

« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2006, 11:27:09 AM »

thanks so much for this, it is great. i have a question, is anybody else's audio out of sync towards the begining of the concert? the audio does not match up with axl's mouth during WTTJ, but is fine towards november rain. i think something happened to put the audio out of sync when i burnt it to dvd, but i just wanted to check with everybody else to make sure.

thanks again!
flickn
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2006, 11:36:01 AM »

it is out of sync at bout the 1: 40 ish mark
anythinggoes
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2006, 11:39:31 AM »

ah its not just mine then  ok
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2006, 12:05:46 PM »

Really? Because I just re-scanned through the whole thing staring at Axl's mouth during each song and it seems right on point on my PC.  Then again the show spends half the time spanning the crowd with the camera swinging around so if it is out of sync it certainly is hard to notice.

During which song does it go out of sync on yours?
anythinggoes
« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2006, 12:12:49 PM »

Really? Because I just re-scanned through the whole thing staring at Axl's mouth during each song and it seems right on point on my PC.? Then again the show spends half the time spanning the crowd with the camera swinging around so if it is out of sync it certainly is hard to notice.

During which song does it go out of sync on yours?

the first 5-6 songs for me only 1/4 1/3 sec just but noticable enough to annoy some times it seems worse other times it doesnt notice
Origen
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2006, 12:33:51 PM »

It's really ovious during welcome to the jungle imo because I noticed it the first time I watched it.

It's around the 1:50-2:00 minute point. It shows scenes from later on from the song. It shows Axl moving his shoulders when he does the "when you high you never wanna come down" part and when he leans on Tommy. Both scenes are seen later on in the song.
Liquid Drum
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2006, 12:45:47 PM »

It's really ovious during welcome to the jungle imo because I noticed it the first time I watched it.

It's around the 1:50-2:00 minute point. It shows scenes from later on from the song. It shows Axl moving his shoulders when he does the "when you high you never wanna come down" part and when he leans on Tommy. Both scenes are seen later on in the song.

Thats it. They used a kind of 'patch' for some reason but it's a bad one at that as the mic isn't even near his mouth, lol.

I've watched it all twice now and its all in sync apart from that very few seconds mentioned above.

anythinggoes
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2006, 12:50:43 PM »

ok heres another thing i may or may not of noticed during november rain there are smoke machines either end of the stage about 4 meters up im sure in two scenes they reverse the picture so the smoke seems to be going back in
Liquid Drum
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2006, 12:57:19 PM »

ok heres another thing i may or may not of noticed during november rain there are smoke machines either end of the stage about 4 meters up im sure in two scenes they reverse the picture so the smoke seems to be going back in

Haha, I never noticed that - whats the time roughly??
gally
Headliner

slane 92, leeds 02, dublin 06

« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2006, 01:34:16 PM »

thanks to all on this thread that made me a humble torrent seeding downloader etc. over the past 4 days,

got it downloaded and its great. ive left my own be seeded now.

its amazing what technology can do.

guscouto
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #90 on: August 20, 2006, 03:21:54 PM »

I'm downloading it with ABC torrent and stopped at 30.8% and now i can't connect to any peers...
It says "connecting to peers..."

what sould i do ??

thanks
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #91 on: August 20, 2006, 03:23:50 PM »

Try to restart the torrent, or restart ABC. If it doesn't work, just let it run for a while, it will connect eventually.

guscouto
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #92 on: August 20, 2006, 06:31:19 PM »

Try to restart the torrent, or restart ABC. If it doesn't work, just let it run for a while, it will connect eventually.

It's not workin' man, i tried everything ... any other suggestions?
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #93 on: August 20, 2006, 06:53:45 PM »

Redownload the .torrent file (and point to the right folder when you restart, which is the parent folder of the files you already downloaded).

guscouto
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #94 on: August 20, 2006, 07:29:00 PM »

just noticed this at the message log
"20/8/2006 20:25:29 - Rejected by tracker - share ratio violation; please raise your share ratio up to 0.25 first"

Chief
Legend

« Reply #95 on: August 20, 2006, 11:36:02 PM »

HOLY SHIT ! this is freakin awesome quality.. thank you for sharing this amazing show with everyone!!!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Chief
Legend

« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2006, 02:39:22 AM »

i just watched the whole thing and its pretty amazing... top notch show. everyone should get this one for SURE. i'm gonna have my torrent open for quite a while i think!!!!

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: