Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 09:49:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227893 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Always same shit
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Always same shit  (Read 9008 times)
Krispy Kreme
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2007, 12:22:26 AM »

For the record: GNR was touring ahead of the release  of UYI in 1991. In various concerts, Axl made specific reference to when it would be  out. Mistakenly, he first  said August 1991, and  it  ended up  being Sept. But later  in the tour he got  it right. The point being, that if there was a known release  date for Chinese Democracy, he would be promoting it. So there  is not. And that is not good  news.
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2007, 08:43:29 PM »

For the record: GNR was touring ahead of the release? of UYI in 1991. In various concerts, Axl made specific reference to when it would be? out. Mistakenly, he first? said August 1991, and? it? ended up? being Sept. But later? in the tour he got? it right. The point being, that if there was a known release? date for Chinese Democracy, he would be promoting it. So there? is not. And that is not good? news.
Sad but true.  He pretty much made it clear in his letter to the fans that once the album is ready for release they will put out a full promotional force.  No, "by the way the album will be out next Tuesday."  So we must continue to wait.  I wonder, if the album ever does come out, if we'll get an explanation on exactly why the heck it took SO LONG? 

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2007, 08:46:38 PM »

It is not GNR. It never can be.

thats not up to you to decide.  stop spreading garbage on this board and telling us this band isn't Guns N' Roses.  You have no say in what is or isn't Guns N' Roses what so ever.  The only person who does, is the person who OWNS it.
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2007, 09:17:50 PM »

It is not GNR. It never can be.

thats not up to you to decide.? stop spreading garbage on this board and telling us this band isn't Guns N' Roses.? You have no say in what is or isn't Guns N' Roses what so ever.? The only person who does, is the person who OWNS it.

Actually I think it's up to everyone to decide for themselves if this is GN'R. If he thinks it isn't, then it isn't to him. It's a little unfair for him to state it as a fact though.

To me, it's not GN'R until there's a record that says GN'R and has these players on it. But that's not everyone's standards I know.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: