Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 07:04:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Democrats vs. Liberals or the Chinese Democracy Release date?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Democrats vs. Liberals or the Chinese Democracy Release date?  (Read 2578 times)
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« on: August 27, 2004, 01:43:30 AM »

What do you care about - the release of this album or whether Bush can't finish a proper english sentence or Kerry can't justify being a whimp in front of congress?
Give me the album I say... and restore the jungle to other topics other than US poilitics
« Last Edit: August 27, 2004, 01:48:25 AM by KeVoRkIaN » Logged

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
Mattman
Sk8er boi
VIP

It's better to burn out than to fade away...

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2004, 02:14:33 AM »

These are the chances you take.  The Jungle is reserved for all topics that don't fit into any of the other sections.  The longest and thus most popular threads are those that turn into heated debates.  Politics is a topic that inflames strong passions and feelings from people.  U.S. politics is the one common area where people from all countries have an opinion, because of American influence as the world's only superpower and most powerful media outlet.  So, like it or not, if people want to talk politics, they will.  Wait until after the election...maybe it'll cool down.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2004, 02:42:45 PM »

Dems vs liberals....that should be a good fight!   hihi

If the Jungle is off topic....why would you be upset that nobody is talking about GnR there? I mean, you virtually have the entire board for that (old and new) !

Also, there is a lot going on in the world. Crucial (mistakes) choices are being made and people are up in arms about it. It's not like we are debating who the world champ at chess should be.

I understand you not liking the threads, but you can start threads about other topics in the jungle too ya know. Grin

As far as the CD release date I gave up on that about a year ago. Reading those threads  to me is pointless and BORING. I am here for a few personal friendships and the Jungle section. When CD does some, I'll discuss it then, until then there isn't anything left to talk about that hasn't been said already.
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2004, 05:09:05 PM »

Actually this came more from a drunken post than anything else - I thought it was locked and deleted - sorry all.......  beer

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
SLCPUNK
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2004, 03:04:16 AM »

It happens...... hihi
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: