Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 02:31:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227886 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  faqs
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: faqs  (Read 2298 times)
duffsbitch
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: October 20, 2004, 05:18:59 PM »

hey, i know i'm gonna sound like an anal retentive bitch, but i just got finished skimming through the FAQ thread.  in it, there is a question asking where the video for paradise city was filmed.....you said part of it was filmed on 8/15/88 at giants stadium in new jersey....hope you don't mind the questioning, BUT your facts are a tad off, just a little.  the concert actually took place on 8/16/88, and i know because it was the first concert i ever went to as a kid, and it led me to the life of general debauchery that i enjoy so much today.  i remember it like yesterday....and i remember axl's white leather gn'r outfit and duff's cbgb tee shirt that led me to the bowery to get my own at the age of 14....yeah, i'm dating myself, but whatever....also, in the video, there's a shot of this blond guy making out with some chick...i went to school with that guy, and when the video came out, you can bet his girlfriend was a tad pissed...that day was the first day of my rock n' roll life that meant a helluva lot growing up, and still offers me memories that'll last forever...oh, you mellodramatic freak, shut up.  sorry to be nitpicky, especially as a 'newbie', but i hadda put in my two cents.  have a happy day, and try not to come down on me too hard for my know it all comments(at least in this respect...).  thanks for listening....vrock
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2004, 05:35:29 PM »

That info is from Nigel Dick's web site:

df193 GUNS N' ROSES - Paradise City
sd 15th, 16th August '88
loc Giant Stadium, New Jersey, Castle Donnington England
dir Nigel Dick
pro Lisa Hollingshead
dp Vance Burberry
e Michael Heldman
Directed entirely by phone and headset.
(Nominated "Best Performance Video" MTV Awards 1989)

Maybe they shot something else on the 15th.....

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
duffsbitch
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2004, 05:46:08 PM »

thanks!? i know the drugs have not totally destroyed me YET!? ?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: