Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 07:24:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  I can't see the Tommy Blender article.....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: I can't see the Tommy Blender article.....  (Read 2554 times)
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« on: October 20, 2004, 05:58:38 PM »

Source:? BLENDER (mag)
NOVEMBER 2004 Issue

red X

Yep, can't see it either, even when I copy the link into my browser. It says I don't have permission to access the file.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2004, 11:09:42 AM by jarmo » Logged

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
GypsySoul
C is for cookie, that's good enough for me
Legend

SLAM DUNK!!!

« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2004, 07:15:30 PM »

NOVEMBER 2004 Issue

red X

Yep, can't see it either, even when I copy the link into my browser. It says I don't have permission to access the file.

As I've mention to BadNaughtyKitty in a PM, the problem probably is with your computer's firewall settings (I contacted Jarmo and he said there's no problem with the board settings or my link because he's able to see the scan).

I don't know that much about computers, specifically how to adjust these firewall settings, but I'm sure if youze post the question in the Admin section or The Jungle, someone on the board should be able to help.

God chose those whom the world considers absurd to shame the wise (1 Corinthians 1:27)
Kitty
Rocker

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2004, 07:43:31 PM »

NOVEMBER 2004 Issue

red X

As I've mention to BadNaughtyKitty in a PM, the problem probably is with your computer's firewall settings (I contacted Jarmo and he said there's no problem with the board settings or my link because he's able to see the scan).

I don't know that much about computers, specifically how to adjust these firewall settings, but I'm sure if youze post the question in the Admin section or The Jungle, someone on the board should be able to help.
I dont think it was the firewall, because even when I turned it off it wouldn't let me see it. For some reason it does let me see it now though(with firewall on). Cool stuff Smiley

9/20/06 9/21/06 12/15/06 2/10/12 2/12/12 2/15/12 10/20/12 10/21/12 11/2/12 11/3/12
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2004, 05:42:40 AM »

NOVEMBER 2004 Issue

red X

I dont think it was the firewall, because even when I turned it off it wouldn't let me see it. For some reason it does let me see it now though(with firewall on). Cool stuff Smiley

Right. The firewall is not responsible for that. I turned it off and it's still not working. I'll try to see what I can do Wink

Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2004, 04:08:47 PM »

I found what the problem was. Fucking port 80 was blocked for whatever reason  Roll Eyes  Now it's working. You can move the thread back, Jarmo Wink

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: