Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 09:28:01 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Nice Boys Don't Play Rock And Roll
| | |-+  The Blues tabs?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Blues tabs?  (Read 1844 times)
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« on: January 19, 2005, 07:04:07 PM »

Anyone have The Blues (Finck and/or Fortus) solo tab? The only one I saw was pretty weird, didn't sound like what I hear.
Thanks!  Smiley

sl@sh
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2005, 07:31:52 PM »

some one help this kid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! peace
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2005, 11:51:55 AM »

I only have this tab, but it sounds weird to me:

Solo:

Here goes!!

E:-----10/12---10----8/10---8-----8-6-8---8-6-8-6----------------------------------------------|
B:-------------------------------------------------8---8/11----11b--11b--9h8----11-10-8--------|
G:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------10----|
D:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

E:------------------------------------------------10--12-12b-10h12b--10------------------------|
B:------------4/6-6--9--7----5--6-7--10-8----9h11----------------------------------------------|
G:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
A:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

E:----------8/10--8~~-8-7--------------------------------8/11--10h8-------11/13-10h8-----11/15-|
B:------------------------8---8/11--10h8-7--------------------------9----------------9---------|
G:------------------------------------------9h10h9~~-------------------------------------------|

E:-------13h15-13-----------------------------16/20---21fb-----20h18h20s21---------------------|
B:---------------15h13-------------13h15-----------------------------------21------------------|
G:--------------------15h13--13h15-------------------------------------------------------------|

E:-------17s19-21--19-17---15---15h16s18-------------------------------------------------------|
B:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
G:---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
D:---------------------------------------------13-15-16-13--12--14--12---10-12-----------------|
A:------------------------------------------------------------------------------14~~~/16~~~~---|

E:---------11s13h11---------------------11-11-----------15s17-14-------------------------------|
B:-----------------13h11--------11h13-----------13-11---------------14--s15--------------------|
G:----------------------13h11h13---------------------------------------------------------------|

It ain't perfect, especially the fast bits, but i think it's a good attempt at it. I think Finck
(no pun intended) is, along with Buckethead, one of the most under-rated guitarists around today,
this solo helps make me think (again, no pun intended) that.

Fill 3:

E:-------------------5---------|
B:----------4~~h6h4------------|
G:-----------------------------|
D:-----------------------------|
A:-----------------------------|
E:-----------------------------|

Outro:

This is the bit after the Piano interlude. It carries into the "Ooooh oh oooooh oh oh, woh baby"
part.

G   G        D D        A
E:---------3---3--------2-2--------0----------------0-2-0--4--2---2----------------------------|
B:---------0---0--------3-3--------2----------------------------4------------------------------|
G:---------0---0--------2-3--------2-----------------------------------------------------------|
D:---------0---0--------x-x--------2-----------------------------------------------------------|
A:---------2---2--------x-x--------x-----------------------------------------------------------|
E:---------3---3--------x-x--------x-----------------------------------------------------------|

"Ooooooooooh  Ooooooooh  Oh.... Woh Baby"

The song ends on a G.

sl@sh
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2005, 01:28:30 AM »

ya i have that one too and the solo's totally wrong!!!!!!!
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2005, 07:11:41 PM »

ya i have that one too and the solo's totally wrong!!!!!!!
Yeah, that's what I think too... Do you know how to play this solo?

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: