Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 04, 2024, 06:26:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227842 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  South Park
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 Go Down Print
Author Topic: South Park  (Read 143502 times)
Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #660 on: May 05, 2010, 04:03:43 PM »

I think those two dudes getting blown up wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.
So you're condoning terror? You're a fucking moron!

those dudes want to make fun of people and their religion which they obviously take very seriously, i say they deserve anything that comes their way.

My thoughts are, don't dish shit out and then cry when someone comes back on your ass.

so as long as they only blow up those two faggots and don't harm anyone else.. im not sure that is really "terrorism." murder, but not terrorism. but i guess only muslims are capable of terrorism.

Calling me a moron is so childish.. Really? are we resorting to insults these days?
wow you really are a douche. lol

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #661 on: May 05, 2010, 08:55:45 PM »

I think those two dudes getting blown up wouldn't be the worst thing in the world.

those dudes want to make fun of people and their religion which they obviously take very seriously, i say they deserve anything that comes their way.

My thoughts are, don't dish shit out and then cry when someone comes back on your ass.

so as long as they only blow up those two faggots and don't harm anyone else.. im not sure that is really "terrorism." murder, but not terrorism. but i guess only muslims are capable of terrorism.

Calling me a moron is so childish.. Really? are we resorting to insults these days?

They take the piss out of everyone including themselves.

Maybe it's not so bad over in the US, but over here people are sick to death of having to bend over backwards to accomodate muslims. And the thing is it's not just British people, but Indians, Africans, Eastern Europeans, hell even the moderate Muslims are sick of the extremist idiots. So it's good for us to see people not shy away from treating them like everyone else is treated.

well it would have been if comedy central had grown a pair and not edited it.

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #662 on: May 06, 2010, 06:38:19 AM »

^ you are right on that, its not just the white people.

html sucks
Jdog0830
Legend

Rocking and Rolling because I am young and free!!!

« Reply #663 on: May 06, 2010, 02:06:48 PM »

They take the piss out of everyone including themselves.

Maybe it's not so bad over in the US, but over here people are sick to death of having to bend over backwards to accomodate muslims. And the thing is it's not just British people, but Indians, Africans, Eastern Europeans, hell even the moderate Muslims are sick of the extremist idiots. So it's good for us to see people not shy away from treating them like everyone else is treated.

well it would have been if comedy central had grown a pair and not edited it.

Perhaps but they still made Muhammad  look like a moron which if I were a muslim would think thats personaly worse.

Joe
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 02:03:42 PM by Jdog0830 » Logged

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=59678.0

Just keep on moving on don't turn around or you'll lose it all
GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #664 on: May 09, 2010, 08:02:28 AM »

jon how do you think that the average christian is just as bad as the average muslim? how i say how?
actually, don't get me started on christianity or religions, even though it's a reasonable opinion it's offensive to billions of people in the world hihi let's just leave it be and as mrlee said, who wants to get heavy in a south park thread

alright man i pick up what your layin' down

PM me your views by all means if you feel like it...

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #665 on: May 09, 2010, 05:51:20 PM »

Perhaps but they still made Muhamid look like a moron which if I were a muslim would think thats personaly worse.

Joe

"all characters even those based on real people are entirely fictional"

Also you're spelling of muhammad and the lack of pbuh (peace be upon him) after the name, would be considered insulting by some.

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #666 on: May 10, 2010, 02:04:19 PM »

Perhaps but they still made Muhamid look like a moron which if I were a muslim would think thats personaly worse.

Joe

Also you're spelling of muhammad and the lack of pbuh (peace be upon him) after the name, would be considered insulting by some.
I have no idea what your talking about. hihi

Joe

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #667 on: May 10, 2010, 02:54:51 PM »

^ hes joking.

Muslims usually say allah, followed by a term wishing him well.

such as the common "alllahhh och bod".

no idea of the real spelling lmfao, but thats the way it sounds when spoken

html sucks
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #668 on: May 10, 2010, 03:10:38 PM »

no a douche is someone that attacks somebody in a signature and then when confronted about it via PM runs like a coward. I thought my comment was obvious sarcasm so when u took such great offense, i went a bit further with it.

I am not a religious person but I do know that a lot of people take that shit deathly serious, so u keep poking the bear as they say, u might just get fucking eaten.

I mean think about it... these dudes put bombs on fucking kids to blow others up......... u really want to make fun and fuck with crazy fucks like that?

So my point is, if u are dumb enough to do that... I have no sympathy for u if u do get blown to shit.

its like these idiots that play Russian Roulette or swim with sharks or what have u.. when they die.. it isn't a tragedy, its just stupid.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 03:14:44 PM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #669 on: May 11, 2010, 02:49:46 PM »

no a douche is someone that attacks somebody in a signature and then when confronted about it via PM runs like a coward. I thought my comment was obvious sarcasm so when u took such great offense, i went a bit further with it.

I am not a religious person but I do know that a lot of people take that shit deathly serious, so u keep poking the bear as they say, u might just get fucking eaten.

I mean think about it... these dudes put bombs on fucking kids to blow others up......... u really want to make fun and fuck with crazy fucks like that?

So my point is, if u are dumb enough to do that... I have no sympathy for u if u do get blown to shit.

its like these idiots that play Russian Roulette or swim with sharks or what have u.. when they die.. it isn't a tragedy, its just stupid.
D is right about this sorry Gunner80

Joe

Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #670 on: May 11, 2010, 02:50:47 PM »

^ hes joking.

Muslims usually say allah, followed by a term wishing him well.

such as the common "alllahhh och bod".

no idea of the real spelling lmfao, but thats the way it sounds when spoken
Good cus that kinda scared the shit out of me  hihi

Joe

Gunner80
ohh..My somber smile
Legend

A delivery boy from the past

« Reply #671 on: May 12, 2010, 03:19:30 AM »

Yeah you're a big bear D(internet tough guys don't scare me). You missed the point with what Matt and Trey were trying to say with that episode of South Park - that we as Americans can't let these terrorists win - that's what terrorism is, it's meant to instill a fear into a nation of freedom loving people. We have to stand up to that kind of behavior - parody is one way to do so. 

But go on with your liberal clap trap that they have what's coming to them. 

« Last Edit: May 12, 2010, 03:21:11 AM by Gunner80 » Logged

The Rolling Stones, greatest Rock N' Roll band ever, period!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #672 on: May 12, 2010, 03:38:54 AM »

Im not an internet tough guy, but im not gonna let somebody attack me without responding especially when i feel it is unjustified. Ive never been anything but cool to u the entire time U have posted on this site. so when i saw the personal attack, i was like WTF.

I use to like South Park but it just kind of ran its course and I can't be bothered with it anymore. I know some of their episodes have important "messages" but a show like that isn't where i choose to get "messages"

Im completely against terrorism but these guys fuck with everybody and its "Cool" and "funny" etc.. I could give a shit about religion but considering all the wars and deaths and genocides that have been fought over religion and the fact how wacked out those particular muslims are.... I would seriously think twice about using them to send a 'message".

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #673 on: May 12, 2010, 08:42:56 AM »

But go on with your liberal clap trap that they have what's coming to them. 

As someone often accused of being liberal on this board, I disagree wholeheartedly that liberals would want to stifle free speech as a solution to extremism. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #674 on: May 12, 2010, 08:44:59 AM »

You need Bush back in office. Tongue

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
faldor
Legend

I'm Ron Burgundy?

« Reply #675 on: May 12, 2010, 10:41:36 AM »

This thread has "jumped the shark".

Carry on.

If you're waiting...don't. Live your life. That's your responsibility not mine. If it were not to happen you won't have missed a thing. If in fact it does you might get something that works for you.
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #676 on: May 12, 2010, 01:59:52 PM »

This thread has "jumped the shark".

Carry on.
Gunner80 always does this when he comes in contact with liberals.
Sorry Gunner but that always seems to be what happens.

rant I am still pissed that comcast does not have the second part of that episode about the celeberties and I want to know who the fuck eric's dad is.

(Please dont spoil it for me though ok!)

Joe

AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #677 on: June 11, 2010, 11:45:41 PM »

So, the cripple camp episode with Towelie was probably one of the best in a long while.

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Jdog0830
Legend

« Reply #678 on: July 20, 2010, 02:44:26 PM »

Watched most of the episodes was great!!!
The criple camp was great would have been real funny if they had like Steven Addler in it Sober House with towlie!!!

Joe

GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #679 on: July 21, 2010, 10:43:46 AM »

new season?

i'm sorry i havne't been online or watched alot of TV lately headscratch i think since like feb

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: