Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 07:20:52 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227876 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  UK Tour in July
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 Go Down Print
Author Topic: UK Tour in July  (Read 58621 times)
mikegray
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #380 on: May 31, 2006, 07:07:59 AM »

Got Manchester. In my old age I've decided to sit - but it's right next to the stage.  ok
babydolls
VIP

Locomotive

« Reply #381 on: May 31, 2006, 07:11:15 AM »

I can't believe that 20 years after first forming, July 21st is Guns 1st ever Scottish date? Grin

I know!!!? Its pretty poor actually, considering Axl's kilt-wearing days!? Very glad they will make it across the border, although I've moved to London.
Funny thing - when I met slash in glasgow on his '95 Snakepit tour, there were two pissed up guys chatting to him too and they both started giving him a hard time (in jest) about it and kept pointing to their old Illusion tour t-shirts asking where Scotland was on the shirt.? It ws really funny, slash was very good-humoured about it.

I'm flying back just for the Scottish atmosphere (live in the South East atm but originally am from Ayrshire). The crowd will go nuts for them!

wish I could go to glasgow - reckon the atmos will be the best there for sure!  good on you!!!!  beer
vanillaradio
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #382 on: May 31, 2006, 07:22:13 AM »

I subscribed to Live nation but got nothing!  I'm after Manchester standing ... anyone help?
a.k.a. Dovey
VIP

Does the walker choose the path?

« Reply #383 on: May 31, 2006, 07:26:37 AM »

I got my two tickets now for Wembley! Lovely! Hammersmith, Download & Wembley! Not a bad summer for Guns fans!

DarrenLeves
Rocker

Rock In Hull

« Reply #384 on: May 31, 2006, 07:27:37 AM »

Just gotsheffield Tickets dont think Im going to Manchester now, although Im not 100% sure
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #385 on: May 31, 2006, 07:28:55 AM »

I subscribed to Live nation but got nothing!? I'm after Manchester standing ... anyone help?

I wouldn't worry they won't sell out yet you'll be able to get standing tix on friday when they go on general sale.

Still no mention of GNR on the MEN arena website though  Huh

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Evolution
« Reply #386 on: May 31, 2006, 07:29:39 AM »

I'm flying back just for the Scottish atmosphere (live in the South East atm but originally am from Ayrshire). The crowd will go nuts for them!

Fuck yes. Best in the world!
14 years of silence
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #387 on: May 31, 2006, 07:36:54 AM »

Just got my ticket for Birmingham  Smiley Any news on Cardiff  Huh
FortusGNR21
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #388 on: May 31, 2006, 08:43:30 AM »

So where can I get a ticket for Glasgow then?!  Huh

I get up around 7, get outta bed around 9, and I don't worry bout nothin no because worryin's a waste of my fuckin time!
GnRScouse
Rocker

« Reply #389 on: May 31, 2006, 08:52:33 AM »

how are you guys getting tickets?
there is nothing on ticketmaster. is it a presale password jobby?

"Nothing to bitch at today!"
FortusGNR21
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #390 on: May 31, 2006, 09:00:01 AM »

Got 4 tix for Glasgow!!! Roll on July!!  ok

I get up around 7, get outta bed around 9, and I don't worry bout nothin no because worryin's a waste of my fuckin time!
iloozion
Rocker

...we had the strength to choose...

« Reply #391 on: May 31, 2006, 09:25:18 AM »

how are you guys getting tickets?
there is nothing on ticketmaster. is it a presale password jobby?

yep, got an email same as before with a password.
GnRScouse
Rocker

« Reply #392 on: May 31, 2006, 09:26:53 AM »

damn i missed that.
can you get them from tomorrow do you know?

"Nothing to bitch at today!"
diggy
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #393 on: May 31, 2006, 09:33:41 AM »

GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #394 on: May 31, 2006, 09:49:37 AM »

How are people getting tickets from ticketmaster?? I thought there pre-sale started tmorrow morning? When I click this link http://www.virginradio.co.uk/theguide/tickets/promotions.html and click the ticketmaster link the UK shows don't appear. Just download festival. Can anyone help me here, trying to book 2 standing tickets for Manchester. Cheers

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
Loki
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #395 on: May 31, 2006, 10:00:32 AM »

How are people getting tickets from ticketmaster?? I thought there pre-sale started tmorrow morning? When I click this link http://www.virginradio.co.uk/theguide/tickets/promotions.html and click the ticketmaster link the UK shows don't appear. Just download festival. Can anyone help me here, trying to book 2 standing tickets for Manchester. Cheers

http://www.livenation.co.uk/events/event_info.aspx?rid=183408

thats the link, but you need the password, and i don't want banned so.......

There ya go

June 7- Hammersmith Apollo
June 9- RDS Dublin
July 10- GNR & Rolling Stones Nurnberg - CANCELLED
July 18- Sheffield Arena
July 21- Glasgow SECC
July 29- Wembley Arena
July 30- Wembley Arena
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #396 on: May 31, 2006, 10:06:57 AM »

There ya go

Thank you Loki, why did the guy you quoted say you need a password though?? I clicked the link and it appears to be straightforward enough.

Did you book your tickets from this site? Just wanted to check it's safe and you get proper tickets as aposed to mobile phone tickets (As some people mentioned)

Thanks again

'This is just a horrible divorce, now he (Axl) is looking for a new wife.  His ex wife, Duff and Slash, are remarried and happy' - Smoking Guns on the break up of the original GNR.
Cjc1706
VIP

I Rocked With Gn'R In Manchester & Sheffield '06

« Reply #397 on: May 31, 2006, 10:11:30 AM »

there was a special presale this morning at 8am which needed a password, then another started at 9am, which didnt need a password. I have booked my tickets and many other tickets in the past on ticketmaster.co.uk,  you will get proper paper based tickets , none of this mobile phone crap

CJ
Loki
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #398 on: May 31, 2006, 10:15:50 AM »

There ya go

Thank you Loki, why did the guy you quoted say you need a password though?? I clicked the link and it appears to be straightforward enough.

Did you book your tickets from this site? Just wanted to check it's safe and you get proper tickets as aposed to mobile phone tickets (As some people mentioned)

Thanks again
I used the link this morning to order tickets for Sheffield, Glasgow and London and had to enter the password.

The link eventually takes you through to Ticketmaster everything looked legit to me. ?peace

June 7- Hammersmith Apollo
June 9- RDS Dublin
July 10- GNR & Rolling Stones Nurnberg - CANCELLED
July 18- Sheffield Arena
July 21- Glasgow SECC
July 29- Wembley Arena
July 30- Wembley Arena
GNFNR_UK
Rocker

I want to believe...

« Reply #399 on: May 31, 2006, 10:21:53 AM »

Thanks for your help CJ and Loki. I think I actually booked my VR tickets with these guys last year for MEN and everything went smoothly, just the password thing sounded ominous! Glad to hear it's none of the mobile phone crap too, why can't they just keep things simple eh!?  Grin 

Enjoy the gigs guys  ok

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: