Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 01:50:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  axl and tommy hillfiger fist fight at plum
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: axl and tommy hillfiger fist fight at plum  (Read 56146 times)
dariano
Headliner

Double talkin' jive, Get the money motherfucker!

« Reply #360 on: June 06, 2006, 02:04:35 AM »

yes grown men fight, are you kidding me?  This is mankind, we kick ass and take no names, that's why Axl is so popular, he is a badass, always has been, always will be, people who know him personally say how giving he is and I believe that, on the other hand, don't fuck with him or me for that fact, this is not a civil world and we are on the brink of a civil war, so why are grown men fighting?  Because punks need their ass handed to them and I aint about to sit back and wait for anyone to take care of business...welcome to the real world rant

6/6/06
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #361 on: June 06, 2006, 03:00:29 AM »

The fact that scrawny little fuck claims to have kicked Axl's ass is laughable at best though. I mean come on, Axl is fucking built and Tommy thinks he's a ninja. Fuck.

axl's built, since when... I met him in person and was up locse to the stage each night he's just a regular dude..

We all love axl, but it's not hard to believe he got "sucker punched".. Boxers that are in great shape get KO'd with one shot.. ANyone with fists has a chance in a fight if they strike first..
Annie
« Reply #362 on: June 06, 2006, 10:57:33 AM »

I am asking all of my friends and family to boycott all Tommy Hilfiger products and to destroy all existing things that they have! Grin

Thats stupid, grown men fight. I think some people here take the Axl thing way to far.
I do and proudly so! I really don't think of tommy Hilfiger as a man though and I have always thought his clothes were ugly! hihi
kunzerd
VIP

5/12/06, 5/17/06, 11/10/06, 11/26/11, 2/10/12,

« Reply #363 on: June 06, 2006, 11:27:49 AM »

this was also on IMDB, though i think they just reference the same article.

Hilfiger: "Axl Was Rude and Obnoxious"

Fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger has defended his alleged "attack" on rocker Axl Rose, insisting he was "just protecting myself." The 55-year-old designer was photographed fighting with the Guns N' Roses frontman at Rosario Dawson's 27th birthday at New York nightclub The Plumm last month. According to reports, Hilfiger was annoyed by Rose's attempts to move his girlfriend's drink on a table and told him to put the beverage back. The following day, Rose told a local radio station that Hilfiger kept "smacking" him. Over two weeks later, Hilfiger has finally broken his silence over the incident to the New York Daily News. He says, "I'm not a fighter. I was just protecting myself. He was being rude and obnoxious, and I just told him to cool it. I went after him before he could get me. Some people say, 'Good going, ' but other people just want to know if I'm all right."

12/06/02 - Philly RIOT
5/12/06 - Hammerstein, NY
5/17/06 - Hammerstein, NY
11/10/06 - MSG
11/26/11 - Camden. NJ
2/10/12 - Roseland Ballroom, NY
2/24/12 - HoB, AC, NJ
6/12/13 - Quebec
7/14/16 -
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #364 on: June 06, 2006, 11:34:54 AM »

here are the links to the Axl/Tommy camera phone film. ha! Grin
sorry if they were posted already.

http://vidspot.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiwYC8adQIM

Lol yeah I posted that a couple replies back but no one seems to care Cry  Wink
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #365 on: June 06, 2006, 12:59:25 PM »

It was all over the news but here ya go. Here is one example of said boycott.
http://www.breakthechain.org/exclusives/hilfiger.html

You ever get tired of being wrong booker. First the slash comment and now this.

hihi

And so you provide a "chain letter."? You do understand that a chain letter is no more a boycott than your own Contraband "boycott," dont you?? Probably not.? Howd that go, by the way?

See, now I can go ahead and claim that there was a boycott on Contraband.? Someone will rightfully say, " Huh No there wasnt."? "Of course there was, didnt you see Dave-gnfnr2k thread?!"?

No, I dont get tired of being wrong (for reasons perhaps too obvious for you)...Id ask what "Slash comment" you were talking about, but Im positive its a similarly juvenile, tortured argument so I wont.?

There was a video of Hilfiger's racist comments on the Greek tv news, and that was because he even mentioned the Greeks. I never thought of recording this asshole's comments, I just thought, fuck this asshole, he ain't getting my money...

You could give him the proof and he still would deny it, so dont worry about booker, he pulls this all the time. Everyone knows there were reports of his racist remarks yet booker still wants to be there when it was said to believe it.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #366 on: June 06, 2006, 02:36:39 PM »

You could give him the proof and he still would deny it, so dont worry about booker, he pulls this all the time. Everyone knows there were reports of his racist remarks yet booker still wants to be there when it was said to believe it.

So after giving me a link disproving the existance of racist comments, youre now claiming he made them?
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #367 on: June 06, 2006, 02:40:52 PM »

Didn't he say something racist toward blacks when it came to his clothing on Oprah? It should'nt be that hard to check if there's any validity to this if that were the case.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 02:48:08 PM by the dirt » Logged

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #368 on: June 06, 2006, 02:48:01 PM »

This should put the 'racist comments' rumor to bed...

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/t/tommy.htm
TAP
Banned
Rocker

March of the Pigs

« Reply #369 on: June 06, 2006, 02:49:39 PM »

Didn't he say something racist toward blacks when it came to his clothing on Oprah? It should'nt be that hard to check if there's any validity to this if that were the case.

http://www.snopes.com/racial/business/hilfiger.asp

Oprah herself did what she could to quell this slander. On Monday, 11 January 1999, she opened her show by adamantly denouncing the rumor, emphatically stating the following:

So I want to just set the record straight once and for all. The rumor claims that clothing designer Tommy Hilfiger came on this show and made racist remarks, and that I then kicked him out. I just want to say that is not true because it just never happened. Tommy Hilfiger has never appeared on this show. READ MY LIPS, TOMMY HILFIGER HAS NEVER APPEARED ON THIS SHOW. And all of [the] people who claim that they saw it, they heard it ? it never happened. I've never even met Tommy Hilfiger.

Now doesn't that make you feel better?
The pigs have won tonight
Now they can all sleep soundly
And everything is all right
Booker Floyd
Groupie
Legend

« Reply #370 on: June 06, 2006, 02:50:13 PM »

Didn't he say something racist toward blacks when it came to his clothing on Opera? It should'nt be that hard to check if there's any validity to this if that were the case.

Absolutely not.  Never.  Its an urban legend and Dave, in his inept effort to prove some nonexistant boycott, actually provided a link explaining that it never happened.  Now hes apparently pretending that the comments do exist.  hihi

As far as the Slash horn quote, all Ive ever done was ask Dave to produce the quote.
killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #371 on: June 06, 2006, 02:55:55 PM »

I saw the Oprah show in which she addressed the racist remark rumor. It is pure ficition. This is not to say that Mr. Hilfiger still isn't an annoying twat who is milking his cheap shot as some justification of his masculinity. But more power to him: if anyone really believes that slapping someone across the face than falling back behind security guards constitutes a victorious physical altercation, then obviously you haven't ever been in a real fight.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Elrothiel
« Reply #372 on: June 07, 2006, 10:38:44 AM »

If Hilfaggot thinks he's been in a real fight... he should think again!! I still think that he's fucking lucky that Axl was in such a good mood that he didn't punch back. His scrawny little neck would have snapped in an instant!
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #373 on: June 07, 2006, 06:01:34 PM »

Today in the NY daily news in rush and malloy they had the pic of tommy with his gnr t shirt... I think this is great for exposure.. This should be the newest celb death match hihi
oldgunsfan
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #374 on: June 07, 2006, 06:53:56 PM »

that show's coming back to on Sat nights hihi
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #375 on: June 08, 2006, 08:34:11 AM »

? A co-worker of mine saw a quick interview with Tommy Hilfiger on either Access Hollywood or Entertainment Tonight on Tuesday night.? From the sound of what she said, Hilfiger had no comment on the incident, but was wearing a GNR shirt, and from the description, it was my favorite of the new shirts, the 2 pistols and roses with the GNR up top, and Guns N' Roses toward the bottom.?

? Does anyone have a screen-shot of this??

? BTW, Tommy also said, "They are a great band."? ? ?Cool

Modify:  I just saw Mike's post, cool, pic in the news already.  Thanks.   peace

?

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #376 on: June 08, 2006, 09:20:22 PM »

Hilfiger: "Axl Was Rude and Obnoxious"

Fashion designer Tommy Hilfiger has defended his alleged "attack" on rocker Axl Rose, insisting he was "just protecting myself." The 55-year-old designer was photographed fighting with the Guns N' Roses frontman at Rosario Dawson's 27th birthday at New York nightclub The Plumm last month. According to reports, Hilfiger was annoyed by Rose's attempts to move his girlfriend's drink on a table and told him to put the beverage back. The following day, Rose told a local radio station that Hilfiger kept "smacking" him. Over two weeks later, Hilfiger has finally broken his silence over the incident to the New York Daily News. He says, "I'm not a fighter. I was just protecting myself. He was being rude and obnoxious, and I just told him to cool it. I went after him before he could get me. Some people say, 'Good going, ' but other people just want to know if I'm all right."

He has embellished the entire story we've been hearing since the incident.

I still wish Axl would've caved in the side of his fucking head.

mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #377 on: June 09, 2006, 02:38:22 AM »

? A co-worker of mine saw a quick interview with Tommy Hilfiger on either Access Hollywood or Entertainment Tonight on Tuesday night.? From the sound of what she said, Hilfiger had no comment on the incident, but was wearing a GNR shirt, and from the description, it was my favorite of the new shirts, the 2 pistols and roses with the GNR up top, and Guns N' Roses toward the bottom.?

? Does anyone have a screen-shot of this??

? BTW, Tommy also said, "They are a great band."? ? ?Cool

Modify:? I just saw Mike's post, cool, pic in the news already.? Thanks.? ?peace

?

he's wearing the hammerstein shirt, the black one with the dates on the back and the oldish logo while wearing a sport's coat hihi
Elrothiel
« Reply #378 on: June 09, 2006, 09:19:00 PM »

Today in the NY daily news in rush and malloy they had the pic of tommy with his gnr t shirt... I think this is great for exposure.. This should be the newest celb death match hihi

I said that in this thread AGES ago!! peace
RichardNixon
« Reply #379 on: June 09, 2006, 10:47:04 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: