Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 03:18:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227878 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  JULY 18TH, Sheffield, England, Hallam fm arena!!!! UK tour stop 1!!!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] Go Down Print
Author Topic: JULY 18TH, Sheffield, England, Hallam fm arena!!!! UK tour stop 1!!!  (Read 59222 times)
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #500 on: July 24, 2006, 05:06:19 PM »

s.price@independent.co.uk
e-mail of the journalist who wrote the review...

yeah nice find ..... NOT.
what you gonna do, bomb his mail ?

Wink

Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #501 on: July 24, 2006, 07:40:31 PM »

I guess my objection to his review is that he comments on everything but the music. Arent critics supposed to be the people who see through all the bullshit and appreciate just the music? Instead of the music, this guy peddles everything else. Its more like gossip that a review.
Nayl
Banned
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #502 on: July 25, 2006, 02:15:18 AM »

I emailed the guy actually told him his review sucked as he spent 90% of it finding ways to try to be witty to insult Axl and not even focusing on the important stuff like the music,crowd reaction,overall vibe and feel of the show and suggested he should check out madonna maybe as perhaps Rock N Roll was not for him.He replied back to me with

I hate Madonna. (I quite like Guns N'Roses).

SP

Kinda funny for a guy who claims to quite like em to spend the entire review insulting.
RR Mafia
Headliner

« Reply #503 on: July 25, 2006, 03:55:41 AM »

I emailed the guy actually told him his review sucked as he spent 90% of it finding ways to try to be witty to insult Axl and not even focusing on the important stuff like the music,crowd reaction,overall vibe and feel of the show and suggested he should check out madonna maybe as perhaps Rock N Roll was not for him.He replied back to me with

SP

Kinda funny for a guy who claims to quite like em to spend the entire review insulting.

He probably loves GnR, but the review will get more attention if bashes Axl.  Thats what sells magazines, that why the press does it.
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #504 on: July 25, 2006, 04:13:47 AM »

s.price@independent.co.uk
e-mail of the journalist who wrote the review...

yeah nice find ..... NOT.
what you gonna do, bomb his mail ?

Wink

No. That's not for me, that's just for those who want to write him an e-mail.
Personately I don't care. I don't need to know what a journalist thinks, I make my own review myself.

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Elrothiel
« Reply #505 on: July 25, 2006, 05:05:08 AM »

SP

He's insinuating that he likes Guns N' Roses, but the old band, not the new band.

Which automatically means that he's gunna have a biased view against them and would not be able to write a proper review about the new band... which means he only took on the assignment for an excuse to insult Axl. Roll Eyes Pah-teh-teek!!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: