Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 07:05:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227877 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Guns N' Roses South American Tour 2010?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guns N' Roses South American Tour 2010?  (Read 60574 times)
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2009, 04:15:51 PM »

If ever I needed a reminder to not use drugs, that was it.

anyways, I hope the fans in Brazil get to see GN'R in 2010.

Ali

me too and that's not unlikely whether in 2010 or later. The Boy Who Cried Wolf got a real wolf in the end. 

GN'R is up to the world tour and I can't see South America being included out. am doubtful of hbk's tour plan tho

estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2009, 07:19:12 PM »

time made me learn that, if there are rumours of GNR ''negotiating'' with some brazilian businessmen, it wont happen.

we will wake up one day and see a bunch of confirmed dates in brazil.

and that's where I will try to contact some fellow brazilian fans to get some cheap accommodation hihi

i promise i will be at EVERY SINGLE GNR SHOW in southamerica. dont ask me how I will get the free days at work or where I will find the money: i'll be there.

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
HBK
Legend

" SOLD OUT "

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2009, 11:23:04 AM »

yea like otherwise they can't  Tongue while every year rumour says "they can" .

I Believe:

you must mean you want  hihi

Not. .. That will happen ... choose one:

- Time To time

- Just A little patience

with which you stay?

beer

Bonus Track: SORRY

rofl

If ever I needed a reminder to not use drugs, that was it.

anyways, I hope the fans in Brazil get to see GN'R in 2010.

Ali

me drugs is Guns N' Roses From 1987... You Listen Song:

N? 3 From New Disc.

ok

● guиs и' яoses ● ● ● ガンズ・アンド・ローゼズ ● ● ● ROBIN IS MAGIC ●

▄█ Pяoکτiτuτe █▄

● H B K ● The Legend Gunner ●
Christian
VIP

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2009, 11:26:11 AM »

I don't know what's your problem with a specific member (and i don't want to know it), but talking that way you look so stupid as you THINK that specific member is, too.
helenluna
Rocker

Gimme some more!

« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2009, 11:52:01 PM »

It's not like we have a lot to talk about anyway. It's either those rumors - or the Axl sightings in Amazonia  rofl

We comment so much about tour rumors because it's a way of discharging anxiety. You can't blame us, it's been what? 8 years since we last had GnR here? You can imagine how hard it is to be left to the flies, just seeing the dates being booked all around the globe, and not to get our hopes up at every rumor, for as silly as it is. So we don't believe the rumors, we just like to use their topics to express the much we'd appreciate to have GnR concerts. The words of Axl telling he loved us, that he was thankful, and that he would be back here "next summer" resound in our heads constantly. It's impossible to forget and tough to bear the waiting. We're getting a bit desperate down here and therefore trying to grab GnR's attention...

Anyway, whoever's really negotiating with Guns is not telling, and we will wake up one day (hopefully soon) with some official countdown then announcement like happened to the Canadians. I think I'll have a heart attack. It'll be my very first time to see a GnR concert, in 17 years as a fan!  nervous

warrocks
VIP

Dance Of Fate....we're not afraid...

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2009, 12:44:54 AM »

I just hope after Brazil they come to Chile..........god THAT would be awesome!.....axl, I live in front of the Hyatt hotel book room there ..i'll be knockin' your door hahahahahahha hihi

greetings Jarmo....it's been a looooooooooong time I haven't posted here....but always reading......greetings to you all gnr fun from this side of the world!.

..... Till Death Do us Apart.....GNR forever!
Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2009, 06:41:05 AM »

It's not like we have a lot to talk about anyway. It's either those rumors - or the Axl sightings in Amazonia  rofl

We comment so much about tour rumors because it's a way of discharging anxiety. You can't blame us, it's been what? 8 years since we last had GnR here? You can imagine how hard it is to be left to the flies, just seeing the dates being booked all around the globe, and not to get our hopes up at every rumor, for as silly as it is. So we don't believe the rumors, we just like to use their topics to express the much we'd appreciate to have GnR concerts. The words of Axl telling he loved us, that he was thankful, and that he would be back here "next summer" resound in our heads constantly. It's impossible to forget and tough to bear the waiting. We're getting a bit desperate down here and therefore trying to grab GnR's attention...
I'd agree if the thing was only limited to some fan forums. It's not the case.

There was several piece of supposed reliable media throwing their bones in the past. And guess what? The show didn't happen and some poeple got pissed. And now, every rumor coming from Brazil is quickly dismissed in any international board. Of course, that's just a normal reaction after so many false starts.

There's some people making money with those false rumors. It's not really a harmless whishiful thinking. Of course we would love to have a show here, but I'm sure there's no need to grab GNR's attention while helping self promoting promoters by spreading their lies/whishes/whatever it is.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2009, 07:18:41 AM by Voodoochild » Logged

snascarella
Rocker

GNR: A new era has begun!

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2009, 08:15:09 AM »

the fact is: the rumor about the "July date" in the USA from that video posted by Sebastian Bach is cool, but a rumor about a date in Brazil has no credibility...  Roll Eyes

OK, I agree with Bruno "Voodoochild" about many false rumors, but this kind of thing doesn?t happen only in Brazil, and I think the reaction of brazilian/south american fans is different from the other fans, just because it?s not so common to us watch a gig like this many times in our lifes...  hihi

BUT, I hope this rumor come to be true soon, and Guns N' Roses make the biggest crowd of the new World Tour here in Brazil!

The last show in Argentina '93 was amazing too... and IF GNR play in Argentina again in this tour, it?d be very interesting to go there too!

"...Don?t you try to stop us now..."

Axl, you?re the best!
helenluna
Rocker

Gimme some more!

« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2009, 01:15:48 PM »

Oh, I can't afford to go to Argentina, I wish! Actually, I'll have a hard time getting money to go to S?o Paulo or Rio if GnR only plays there and I'm hopeful that they choose to play more than just those two dates. A mini-tour is my ultimate dream, it would be nice seeing some friends of mine attending all of the dates for me.

On topic, Voodoo is right, there are people making money out of GnR's name. It's been like that forever now, and it's not just about promoters. Bands like to shit on Axl and Guns to call attention on themselves, bloggers make their fame out of bad mouthing Guns and get money for the clicks of the GnR fans who take the bait and go read their blogs, and even so-called fans want to have their 15 minutes of fame using an alleged GnR connection (e.g., MSL). I'm not talking about us spreading the rumors or giving them credit. We can still boycott them in our own country, in our own media, in our national forums, and come here to comment in the international forums where this kind of thing will discredit those promoters more than anything.

Voodoochild
Natural Born Miller
Legend

Mostly impressive

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2009, 08:22:14 PM »

Its actually a snow ball. People from "media" (like Blabbermouth) do visit boards. Ive seen many cases of rumors posted here or in another bunch of forums turning out as headlines. Once it goes from there, there's people spreading it in another sites. Eventually, Brazillian media will reproduce it too. Thats how it goes and why its indeed harmful.

Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2009, 10:24:32 AM »

According to this site: http://peru21.pe/noticia/365570/guns-n-roses-tocaran-peru-febrero-2010#frmcomment,  Guns N' Roses will play in Lima, Per? in the last two weeks of february.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 10:30:46 AM by Ulises » Logged

cineater
Legend

« Reply #31 on: November 07, 2009, 10:32:22 AM »

I hope so.

but the train's got its brakes on
and the whistle is screaming: TERRAPIN
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #32 on: November 07, 2009, 11:10:01 AM »

On the frontpage of the paper too.

Is this a tabloid? What kind of reputation does this paper have?

Sweetness is a virtue
And you lost your virtue long ago
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #33 on: November 07, 2009, 11:15:19 AM »

I'm not peruvian, I'm from Argentina but I know that it's a respected paper

Spirit
Legend

« Reply #34 on: November 07, 2009, 11:26:35 AM »

I babelfished the article and it said Guns would head for South America in February.

If this is true, I guess all of you in SA maybe got your well deserved concerts, I certainly hope so!  peace

Sweetness is a virtue
Ulises
I dream of Diego
Legend

« Reply #35 on: November 07, 2009, 11:38:53 AM »

THANKS!  Grin I hope so too!  hihi

I guess we'll have to wait and see...

Batalla
Opening Act

« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2009, 12:09:11 PM »

I hope so too!
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2009, 01:42:40 PM »

This is cool, looks like a proper full world tour is taking shape here..  beer

That's a hatrick for Doull
Spirit
Legend

« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2009, 03:48:43 PM »

http://conciertosperu.com.pe/internacional/2009/guns-n-roses-en-lima/

Anyone know this site?

Sweetness is a virtue
Jude
Rocker

« Reply #39 on: November 07, 2009, 04:44:14 PM »

Chinese Democracy World Tour 2009-2010 starts now? Lets hope that they tour South America, there can be some nice fans and audiences.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: