Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 09:48:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227899 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  HTGTH 8th anniversary
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: HTGTH 8th anniversary  (Read 16302 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2004, 03:59:00 AM »

Happy 8th anniversary.......... beer

I'll get around to naming names when I post the HTGTH poem I'm working on.......... ok

AHHAHAHAHAH

holy shit i cant wait to read that!!!!!!! let me know when u get it finished.

your fuckin what i want for christmas post still makes me roll with laughter! rofl

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
axls_locomotive
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2004, 05:42:39 PM »

congrats jarmo..thats a long time to be geeking instead of ogling women...lol

.ive been here almost 4 years now...its hard to believe...
Slashly
Harley Davidson
VIP

-blank-

« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2004, 06:21:18 PM »

Happy fucking b-day Jramo and HTGTH!!!Although I?ve just? been living HTGTH for about a year this is the *sniff sniff* the best thing that ever hapened to m......well I shall not? get emotional, cause when I get emotional with this site I? feel like crying and I dont like/enjoy crying, cause crying can be seen as a way to demostrate your pain/anger/bad feeling, wich I dont have much so I should not cry, dooont you cryyyy toniiiight, holly fucking shit what?s going? on inj my head? I feel as if I had the hole boards crazinezz on my, so I shall not cry? cause if I cry I dont feel well and then I can not play wth my tyny plastic ball named Hugo, wich hits me If I cry so I shall not cry, nor get emotional cause then I feel kinda bad and I cant go and watch CNN with Hugo, and he trates me bad cause he?s my friend, so when I first started playing and meeting him, he used to talk me about the paralizing humean enviroment and how it can get turn into a universal piece of monkey if the chai doesnt allow the monkey, so imagine if the monkey wouldnt like to go??how would you fell?? I wouldnt like to have a monkey making me smoke weed threw a tree, wich is made of wood, wich lead as back to the sicological chair, wich  fives you the methaformic energi to control your sadness, wich lead us back to the crying, a way to demostrate the.....FUCKING HELL I NEED SOME HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby (Crazy) Slash//
« Last Edit: November 04, 2004, 06:25:33 PM by Slashly » Logged

"But a bottle of vodka still lies in my hand some blonde gave me nughtmares, I think that you`re still in my head"
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #43 on: November 05, 2004, 09:53:55 AM »

Oh God, I can't be bothered to work out how long i've been here, but I must be one of the very oldest members.  I don't wanna know how many years it's been! nervous
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2004, 11:06:13 AM »

Oh God, I can't be bothered to work out how long i've been here, but I must be one of the very oldest members.? I don't wanna know how many years it's been! nervous

Close to four years if you joined the Ezboard when it was launched.

From the updates archive:

November 20th, 2000
Added a new Message Board. You'll have to register to post on it (if you've seen the old one, you know why).
I hope you like it...... [0:05]

ok

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Chris Misfit
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2004, 03:39:46 PM »

Where is the Ezboard? Can we check what date we joined. I'd have joined ages after Daniel.
MCT
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2004, 07:35:10 PM »

You were around before me, and I first joined in 98/99 I'm sure............ yes
Chris Misfit
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2004, 07:40:16 PM »

Nah, you're a liar. I was one of the later additions to the Ezboard.
jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2004, 08:12:11 PM »

The only HTGTH board you could've joined in 1999 was the one which didn't require any registration. That one didn't last very long for obvious reasons.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
MCT
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2004, 08:56:30 PM »

The only HTGTH board you could've joined in 1999 was the one which didn't require any registration. That one didn't last very long for obvious reasons.

I registered here on Sept 11, 2003 after finding out that after my year-long absence, the board was changed and my old account was gone. And I'm pretty sure that I was around for about 2 years before that. Which makes it about 99/2000. And I distinctly remember Chris being around for quite a while before me. Hell, I can remember when Waggy was a newb.......... yes

jarmo
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2004, 08:59:43 PM »

I registered here on Sept 11, 2003 after finding out that after my year-long absence, the board was changed and my old account was gone. And I'm pretty sure that I was around for about 2 years before that. Which makes it about 99/2000.

Two years before 2003 would be 2001, not 1999.  ok

/jarmo

MCT
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2004, 09:55:47 PM »

I registered here on Sept 11, 2003 after finding out that after my year-long absence, the board was changed and my old account was gone. And I'm pretty sure that I was around for about 2 years before that. Which makes it about 99/2000.

Two years before 2003 would be 2001, not 1999.? ok

Yeah, but I added in the year that I was absent from the board which makes it three, not two.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: