Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 09:18:23 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227913 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  were is
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: were is  (Read 9143 times)
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2006, 04:43:54 PM »

For those who think nesquick never did anything to be banned.? Well about 3 to 4 weeks ago, nesquick sent me a private message threatning me, calling my mother a whore, and basically threatened that if I didn't stop disagreeing with him that he would take step 2.? What was step 1?? He sent me a link to which I'll admit I was dumb enough to click.? Well what that link was is simple.? It allowed him to hack my computer through my IP adress.? I had to format my computer 4 times before I found out the problem.? My IP adress was given to me by my modem from my ISP company at the time.? We even plugged another computer on that modem and the other computer got the same thing.? I had to change my Internet service provider.? Basically while hacking my computer he kept sending me viruses through a program called wacky.? It's through that wacky thing he was hacking me and sending me viruses.? Yeah nesquick never did anything to be banned.? Forgive me if I disagree with this.? I am against banning people usually but nesquick deserved to be banned trust me.? He cost me a lot of money for not having the same opinions than him.

ouch!!!!!! Thats totally lame, couldnt you like get the law involved on him?

Honnestly I do not know.  I didn't check.  I warned BigBoss on sp1at about this.  He told me he was banned there too.  And if I get the law involved what will he get?  Will it be worth my time?  Those are things you have to consider before getting the law involved.   Smiley
SLCPUNK
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2006, 04:47:49 PM »

There's a high rate of recidivism for a lot of the banned inmates around here  hihi

There sure is. They always come back.
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2006, 05:07:59 PM »

For those who think nesquick never did anything to be banned.  Well about 3 to 4 weeks ago, nesquick sent me a private message threatning me, calling my mother a whore, and basically threatened that if I didn't stop disagreeing with him that he would take step 2.  What was step 1?  He sent me a link to which I'll admit I was dumb enough to click.  Well what that link was is simple.  It allowed him to hack my computer through my IP adress.  I had to format my computer 4 times before I found out the problem.  My IP adress was given to me by my modem from my ISP company at the time.  We even plugged another computer on that modem and the other computer got the same thing.  I had to change my Internet service provider.  Basically while hacking my computer he kept sending me viruses through a program called wacky.  It's through that wacky thing he was hacking me and sending me viruses.  Yeah nesquick never did anything to be banned.  Forgive me if I disagree with this.  I am against banning people usually but nesquick deserved to be banned trust me.  He cost me a lot of money for not having the same opinions than him.

Honnestly I do not know.  I didn't check.  I warned BigBoss on sp1at about this.  He told me he was banned there too.  And if I get the law involved what will he get?  Will it be worth my time?  Those are things you have to consider before getting the law involved.   Smiley

Computer crime is a serious offence.

html sucks
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2006, 06:26:43 PM »

For those who think nesquick never did anything to be banned.? Well about 3 to 4 weeks ago, nesquick sent me a private message threatning me, calling my mother a whore, and basically threatened that if I didn't stop disagreeing with him that he would take step 2.? What was step 1?? He sent me a link to which I'll admit I was dumb enough to click.? Well what that link was is simple.? It allowed him to hack my computer through my IP adress.? I had to format my computer 4 times before I found out the problem.? My IP adress was given to me by my modem from my ISP company at the time.? We even plugged another computer on that modem and the other computer got the same thing.? I had to change my Internet service provider.? Basically while hacking my computer he kept sending me viruses through a program called wacky.? It's through that wacky thing he was hacking me and sending me viruses.? Yeah nesquick never did anything to be banned.? Forgive me if I disagree with this.? I am against banning people usually but nesquick deserved to be banned trust me.? He cost me a lot of money for not having the same opinions than him.

OMG, what a disturbed loser.  Ruining someones PC because you don't agree with them.  Totally ridiculous. 

I think you can ask your ISP to issue you a new IP address though. 

It's almost impossible still to presecute internet crimes like this and that sucks. 
jimmythegent
Legend

Live!! From Burning Hills, Wellington...

« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2006, 12:17:00 AM »

Honnestly I do not know.? I didn't check.? I warned BigBoss on sp1at about this.? He told me he was banned there too.? And if I get the law involved what will he get?? Will it be worth my time?? Those are things you have to consider before getting the law involved.? ?Smiley

rather serious and uncharacteristic claim there

perhaps you can post the PM to back this up somewhat?

"Dive in and find the monkey!"
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2006, 05:52:54 AM »

For those who think nesquick never did anything to be banned.  Well about 3 to 4 weeks ago, nesquick sent me a private message threatning me, calling my mother a whore, and basically threatened that if I didn't stop disagreeing with him that he would take step 2.  What was step 1?  He sent me a link to which I'll admit I was dumb enough to click.  Well what that link was is simple.  It allowed him to hack my computer through my IP adress.  I had to format my computer 4 times before I found out the problem.  My IP adress was given to me by my modem from my ISP company at the time.  We even plugged another computer on that modem and the other computer got the same thing.  I had to change my Internet service provider.  Basically while hacking my computer he kept sending me viruses through a program called wacky.  It's through that wacky thing he was hacking me and sending me viruses.  Yeah nesquick never did anything to be banned.  Forgive me if I disagree with this.  I am against banning people usually but nesquick deserved to be banned trust me.  He cost me a lot of money for not having the same opinions than him.

If you find out the IP address he used at the time (I guess your ISP should be able to help you with that), you can report  him to his ISP and get him banned from their services. That would be quite a lot of trouble for him.

Got my attitude and my shiny shoes.....
NicoRourke
On board
Legend

Not sorry.

« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2006, 06:02:01 AM »

Don't click the link below !!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I suggest someone try the link as a proof hihi jimmythegent ?

Seems to me that nesquick guy wasn't exactly a nice quiet poster here.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 05:15:07 AM by Pandora » Logged

You know where to put your 'just shut up and sing'.

Long live GN'R.
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2006, 07:05:13 AM »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For everyone's info, I took a look at the root of the URL, and it seems this little program is a joke designed to let you think that all the data on your C: drive are being erased (they are NOT). But apparently it's quite deceptive and can scare the shit out of the person who receives it.

Poor idiot nesquick. Can't even do those things for real  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 05:15:22 AM by Pandora » Logged

GNFNRAXL
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2006, 08:37:46 AM »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For everyone's info, I took a look at the root of the URL, and it seems this little program is a joke designed to let you think that all the data on your C: drive are being erased (they are NOT). But apparently it's quite deceptive and can scare the shit out of the person who receives it.

Well I am not saying this is false.  But after I clicked it, a wacky thing appeared on my c: drive.  Then I couldn't restart my pc.  So we suceeded to go on safe mode.  We then formated my computer.  When we were done installing Windows and everything.  I plugged my modem and it connected to the internet and this wacky thing came up again as soon as I connected again.  And all kinds of viruses kept appearing and spywares.  I know cause we ran spy bot, adaware and AVG anti virus.  So we formated again.  I called my ISP and they said they couldn't change my IP adress.  So after a couple of tries, we plu a different computer to the modem.  Same thing happens to that computer.  It is then I changed my ISP.  And before all that my computer as fine.   Huh
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 05:15:38 AM by Pandora » Logged
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2006, 10:34:35 AM »

OMG, what a disturbed loser.

There was something wrong with that guy, no doubt about it. You could just tell from the way he said things, that he wasn't completely right in the head. I hope he gets help for his mental problems.

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
nonlinear
VIP

« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2006, 01:14:58 PM »

when someone is banned for good, can they just register under another username, or is their ip banned? 

"This isn't McDonald's or Burger King - it isn't 'Have it your way.'"
- Axl Rose, as cited by Del James
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2006, 01:30:14 PM »

when someone is banned for good, can they just register under another username, or is their ip banned??

I was wondering the exact same thing. 
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2006, 01:32:11 PM »

i think Jarmo does IP bans

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2006, 05:35:00 PM »

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Possibly this link should be removed from the thread so no one else clicks on it.  Real or not people are reporting things going wrong when it's clicked.

IP banning is also useless if someone is using a proxy.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2006, 05:16:00 AM by Pandora » Logged
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2006, 11:18:24 PM »

Bandita is right everybody.  I posted this link because jimmythegent didn't believe me.  Seriously I told you that it hacked my computer so DON'T CLICK ON THAT LINK PLEASE!  Nesquick did this to mess up my computer and it worked.  Dont let this wreck yours.
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2006, 11:19:26 PM »

I have deleted the orginal message to help there won't be more people clicking on it.
Pandora
Collector extraordinaire
Legend

« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2006, 05:28:20 AM »

Link is now deleted from all quotes for safety's sake.

Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2006, 06:46:18 PM »

I wandered what happened to old Nessy.

Reading the admin section is more entertaining than the GNR board right now!  hihi

Here today...ready to rock
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2006, 07:31:42 PM »

I wandered what happened to old Nessy.

Reading the admin section is more entertaining than the GNR board right now!  hihi

lmao!! i kind of agree. though i still love bad obsession.

html sucks
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2006, 03:52:37 PM »

nesquick??

Here.

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »