Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 07:24:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227844 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  A funny Star Wars/Gn'R comparison
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: A funny Star Wars/Gn'R comparison  (Read 9376 times)
MikeB
« on: July 05, 2005, 10:02:00 PM »

Axl Rose and Elton John remind me of Darth Vader and the Evil Emperor who influenced Vader to join the dark side. When Axl became friends with Elton John, that was when he went out of control at concerts? and started to be a dickhead to his bandmates by taking control over everything.

Next you have Han Solo and Chewbacca who would match Slash and Duff. Like Han, Slash is like the chick magnet always hanging out with his tall idiot sidekick. Duff seems like a moron when ever I see him on tv. So Slash and Duff seem like best friends.

Izzy reminds me of Obi-Wan Kenobi, they're both smart and always have strong thoughts. He used to be good friends with Darth Vader , he helped him learn how to be a Jedi. Izzy helped Axl to right songs.

By the way those of you who talk about a Gn'r movie in the other thread , when I saw Star Wars:Revenge of the Sith , I imagined Hayden Christensen's role a lot similar to Axl's personality and he kind of looked like him too I think.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2005, 04:06:26 AM by MikeB » Logged
sic.
id est
VIP

i wrote don't cry

« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2005, 06:08:35 AM »

Then which is Jar Jar, Adler or Sorum?

There's no logic here today / Do as you got to, go your own way / I said that's right / Time's short your life's your own / And in the end / We are just...
slash4ever
Rocker

One In A Million

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2005, 02:08:45 PM »

LOL. hihi
Interesting theory......
who gets to play R2D2??

What's so civil about war anyway?
Cubb
Rocker

Get In The Ring!

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2005, 02:50:57 PM »

:rofl:LMAO!

By the way those of you who talk about a Gn'r movie in the other thread , when I saw Star Wars:Revenge of the Sith , I imagined Hayden Christensen's role a lot similar to Axl's personality and he kind of looked like him too I think.

now that u say it he does luk like him! only with different hair.

LOL. hihi
Interesting theory......
who gets to play R2D2??
are any of them really camp,pompus and a coward? cus if any of them are, we've got our R2!

2 often we lose sight of lifes simple pleasures remember when someone anoys u it takes 42 muscles in ur face to frown but it only takes 4 extend ur arm an BITCHSLAP THE MOTHERFUCKER IN THE FACE!R&FnR!
MikeB
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2005, 04:44:45 PM »

I don't know maybe Steven Adler could be Jar Jar . Matt Sorum could be Lando( Billy Dee William's character) because they both have cocky attitudes. Scott Weiland can be C-3PO because they both seem kind of gay. Buckethead can be R2-D2 because they never talk and BH seems like a robot on stage. Tommy Stinson could be Boba Fett because they both seem they only work for Darth Vader/Axl Rose for the money. Modern-day Axl could be Jabba the Hut because they're both fat and lazy assholes that never leave their house.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2005, 09:21:44 PM by MikeB » Logged
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2005, 02:34:28 AM »

I don't know maybe Steven Adler could be Jar Jar . Matt Sorum could be Lando( Billy Dee William's character) because they both have cocky attitudes. Scott Weiland can be C-3PO because they both seem kind of gay. Buckethead can be R2-D2 because they never talk and BH seems like a robot on stage. Tommy Stinson could be Boba Fett because they both seem they only work for Darth Vader/Axl Rose for the money. Modern-day Axl could be Jabba the Hut because they're both fat and lazy assholes that never leave their house.

That may be the funniest post I've ever seen.  So at least in the end Axl will kill Elton John right before he himself dies.  Who's Luke though?  I'm gonna go with Gilby just cause Gilby isn't someone yet and Gilby's too cool not to be somebody.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
MikeB
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2005, 04:05:35 AM »

Erin Everly can be Padme Amidala (Darth Vader's Wife). Keith Richards can be Yoda because he seems to be a strange old man too that seems like an idiot and the Rolling Stones are a huge influence on Guns n' Roses
« Last Edit: July 07, 2005, 04:08:48 AM by MikeB » Logged
Twisted Nerve 85
Rocker

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2005, 06:59:12 PM »

BRAVO!!!! :::::Standing Ovation::::  peace

Life's a bitch.......anyone who says different is selling something.
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2005, 12:54:00 AM »

Scott Weiland can be C-3PO because they both seem kind of gay.

That's the $64 question, is C-3PO homosexual hihi

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
MikeB
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2005, 06:05:49 PM »

That may be the funniest post I've ever seen.? So at least in the end Axl will kill Elton John right before he himself dies.? Who's Luke though?? I'm gonna go with Gilby just cause Gilby isn't someone yet and Gilby's too cool not to be somebody.
Who's Luke? I say maybe the son of a groupie who becomes the next big rockstar that later finds out Axl is his dad. yes
Mr. Dick Purple
and the iconoclast in yellow
Legend

I have inside me blood of Kings

« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2005, 09:54:17 PM »

Scott Weiland can be C-3PO because they both seem kind of gay.

That's the $64 question, is C-3PO homosexual hihi

smoking Izzy  smoking

How can a robot be gay? what will it like?  hihi

Who's Luke? I say maybe the son of a groupie who becomes the next big rockstar that later finds out Axl is his dad. yes

So the prophecy is still incomplete? there goes our last hope  Sad

No man can be my equal
Dust N Rose
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2005, 06:13:44 PM »

...what about Stephanie  drool...!
MikeB
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2005, 08:41:56 PM »

...what about Stephanie? drool...!
She can share the role of Padme with Erin.

headbanger MikeB headbanger
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2005, 05:12:07 PM »

Hey MikeB you really think that Elton John is the darth vader of the history?

No man can be my equal
Buddy J.B.
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2005, 11:43:58 PM »

What the guy is saying... Elton John is Darth Sidious and Axl is Anikan Skywalker/Darth Vader. He got the theory down right if you ask me.
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2005, 10:58:32 AM »

What the guy is saying... Elton John is Darth Sidious and Axl is Anikan Skywalker/Darth Vader. He got the theory down right if you ask me.
Yeah sorry I made a mistake, but really people think that Elton took Axl to the "dark side"?

No man can be my equal
Buddy J.B.
« Reply #16 on: September 13, 2005, 05:37:30 PM »

It seems very reasonable cuz I'm not an Elton John-fan.
Mr. Dick Purple
Legend

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2005, 10:09:36 AM »

It seems very reasonable cuz I'm not an Elton John-fan.
I like Elton's music and I don't think he lead Axl to the dark side, imagine if Freddie was alive will he be Sidius too?

No man can be my equal
Cubb
Rocker

Get In The Ring!

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2005, 12:32:39 PM »

uknow we could probly do this with every gud film there is,wel most of them anyway but i think that star wars has the rite amount of backstabbin,twists,bullshit an ass lickers!
 peace
Cubb

2 often we lose sight of lifes simple pleasures remember when someone anoys u it takes 42 muscles in ur face to frown but it only takes 4 extend ur arm an BITCHSLAP THE MOTHERFUCKER IN THE FACE!R&FnR!
You Gonna Eat That?
Rocker

Mada-Gaz-car

« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2005, 02:25:53 AM »

Slash is like the chick magnet always hanging out with his tall idiot sidekick.
rofl hahahahahahahaha Tall Idiot Sidekick...

Otherwise interesting theory. Kudos to you  ok

peace

Dave Mustaine discusses the origins of the name of his band, Megadeath: "The band's name means the act of dying, but, like, really mega."
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: