Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 06, 2024, 08:26:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227844 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  A few questions!
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A few questions!  (Read 2148 times)
lianne
Opening Act

Here Today...

« on: January 20, 2006, 08:53:17 AM »

Hi I am Lianne, long time learker; first time poster.  Smiley

How come last year, various current GN'R members kept saying the album is finished or nearlly finished, when now we hear that there are 26 nearly done?!? And what about the other 6? what stage are they at?

I have waited many years for Axl to realese something and yet even still he hasn't given the fans any real info. rant

Thank to those that reply  ok
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 09:17:11 AM »

because the truth is,theres only one person in the whole world who actually knows,and he told us about the 26 songs last friday peace

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2006, 09:44:45 AM »

Welcome to the forum Lianne! beer Mr. W. Axl Rose is right. Only Axl knows, and can give any credible information Over the past few years, Tommy, Dizzy, Brain, and to a much smaller extent Richard kept saying its done, only artwork left, a hairs breadth,etc. I dont think they had some ulterior motives in deceiving GNR fans, those comments were probably said because they aren't really allowed to give specifics, and by saying "soon", "its done", etc.,  quickly gets the subject changed in the interview. Surely if there wasn't gag orders and confidentiality agreements, these guys would have opened up years ago about the progress(or lack thereof) being made. ok

WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2006, 09:51:19 AM »

tommy said in this most recent interview that the music was mainly recorded 4 years ago......   so they weren`t lying for sure.....   but we`ll see what happens ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: