Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 12:20:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  the interview with god
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: the interview with god  (Read 3146 times)
88 Days
« on: February 24, 2006, 05:25:58 PM »

if you haven't seen this before, i really recommend it.
it's a great presentation that will probably touch a lot of you, as it did with me. Smiley
remember to turn your speakers on, the music is beautiful and it lasts for about 5 minutes.
enjoy! peace
http://www.theinterviewwithgod.com/
J?
Kid In The Hall
Banned
VIP

Here Since January 11th 2002

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 05:41:19 PM »

it's a great presentation that will probably touch a lot of you, as it did with me. Smiley
remember to turn your speakers on, the music is beautiful and it lasts for about 5 minutes.
enjoy! peace

No thanks? hihi why would I interview myself?  hihi

Fuck All Y'all
88 Days
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 05:42:36 PM »

enjoy! peace

No thanks? hihi
your loss then, i'm afraid you don't know what you're missing. you don't have to even believe in god to enjoy this. Smiley
IzzyDutch
VIP

Here Today... Fuck The Hell

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2006, 06:16:08 PM »

I watched it and I liked it, strong words..
Jagged Little Pill
Cheap Heartbreaker
VIP

You were born an original. Don't die a copy

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2006, 06:45:03 PM »

I really enjoyed that. You guys should do the same.

Never be bullied into silence.  Never allow yourself to be made a victim.  Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2006, 06:53:12 PM »

I watched it but shut it down half way through.  I don't know - a bit hokey for me - "I dreamed I had and interview with god..." and then god has no words of his own and re-hashes a whole lot of statements from human philosophers? lololol
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 06:56:57 PM by KeVoRkIaN » Logged

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
88 Days
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2006, 08:01:14 PM »

I watched it but shut it down half way through.? I don't know - a bit hokey for me - "I dreamed I had and interview with god..." and then god has no words of his own and re-hashes a whole lot of statements from human philosophers? lololol
take it for what it is and let other people enjoy it without ridicule from people like you, thank you.
KeVoRkIaN
VIP

Resident Doctor

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2006, 08:10:17 PM »

I watched it but shut it down half way through.  I don't know - a bit hokey for me - "I dreamed I had and interview with god..." and then god has no words of his own and re-hashes a whole lot of statements from human philosophers? lololol
take it for what it is and let other people enjoy it without ridicule from people like you, thank you.

Hey if you wanted it for what it is and didn't want opinions, perhaps a rock n' roll forum wasn't the place to post it to get responses.  I'm sure alt.chrisitian.multimedia.messages.from.god.to.humans  would love it - but come on - you will get honest opinions and scrutiny on everything here.  After only 50 or so posts you might not understand, but I get slammed over liking Buckethead here and I have over 1000 posts.  Sorry that you think I ridiculed but I still feel it's "ridicul"ous

But then again - I personally get more out of this flash: http://www.eviltrailmix.com/animutation/hyakugo.swf
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 08:16:46 PM by KeVoRkIaN » Logged

NEW MEMBERS: CLICK ON THIS PAGE! http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting.php

Starts Now is An Understatement!!!!!!
LeftToDecay
VIP

i'd love to pull the wires from the wall

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2006, 08:20:21 PM »

It's equally fun and disturbing to notice that i've been traumatized by all those cheap shocker clips that are all over the place.
You know, ones that come with soothing music or some easy mini game that gets you all focused and the BOOOYA,they throw aftl flash show of gore pics&screaming sound at your face Wink
Now, whenever I see a clip with a soothing music, nice views and no apparent purpose, i can't really watch it.
I was totally sure i'd get atleast Marilyn Manson  and some black metal after first few quotes.

Hmmmm*plots*

edit
FIVE HUNDRED POSTS MOTHERFUCKERS!!! YEAH!!!!!!

WORSHIP AND LOVE ME; FOR I AM A
VERY
IMPORTANT
PERSON

MOTHER ALWAYS SAID NOTHING GOOD WOULD EVER COME OUT OF ME BUT LOOK AT ME NOW!!!500 POSTS AT HTGTH!!!!!YEAAAAAAH!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 08:25:41 PM by LeftToDecay » Logged

this is what you should fear
you are what you should fear
88 Days
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2006, 09:11:10 PM »

uh, congrats? confused
back on topic please! ok
niko1279
Headliner

Your Imaginary Friend!

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2006, 11:00:22 PM »

It's equally fun and disturbing to notice that i've been traumatized by all those cheap shocker clips that are all over the place.
You know, ones that come with soothing music or some easy mini game that gets you all focused and the BOOOYA,they throw aftl flash show of gore pics&screaming sound at your face Wink
Now, whenever I see a clip with a soothing music, nice views and no apparent purpose, i can't really watch it.
I was totally sure i'd get atleast Marilyn Manson? and some black metal after first few quotes.

Hmmmm*plots*

edit
FIVE HUNDRED POSTS MOTHERFUCKERS!!! YEAH!!!!!!

WORSHIP AND LOVE ME; FOR I AM A
VERY
IMPORTANT
PERSON

MOTHER ALWAYS SAID NOTHING GOOD WOULD EVER COME OUT OF ME BUT LOOK AT ME NOW!!!500 POSTS AT HTGTH!!!!!YEAAAAAAH!

would like like a cookie now?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: