Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 12:16:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Kerrang TV
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Kerrang TV  (Read 1821 times)
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« on: July 21, 2006, 10:24:14 AM »

Sorry if this is in the wrong section or been discussed already.

Was flicking the channels today on Sky and started watching kerrang, anyway that hour of music was being played under the rock and load section that Kerrang do. I watched for a couple of songs and I think American Badass by Kid Rock had just finished when the next song to be played was some rap bollocks with J Lo and someone else possible Jay Z but I can't remember, I then noticed at the bottom of the screen where names of songs appear that you can select, the name that appeared was Shane Ward now I might be wrong but I think he was the guy who won the most recent X factor comp? I turned over in disgust, then flicked back a few minutes later and Madonna was being played!

WTF? Have Kerrang totally forgotten who their fanbase is or are they just jumpin on the pop RnB bandwagon? Did anybody else notice this or was it just a bad dream? 

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 04:15:32 AM »

brother, its a bad dream that has just gotten worse. I swear a year ago madonna and j-lo were unheard on kerrang but after them playing chavvy crap, i've never seen kerrang since. now i'm hearing this, its definitely gone a hell of a lot worse. I'm telling you watch SCUZZ tv if you have, if you have sky digital you'll be able to get it. Its a perfect mix of old school metal and new bands

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
LaTeRaLuS
Rocker

Some say the end is near......

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 09:42:53 AM »

brother, its a bad dream that has just gotten worse. I swear a year ago madonna and j-lo were unheard on kerrang but after them playing chavvy crap, i've never seen kerrang since. now i'm hearing this, its definitely gone a hell of a lot worse. I'm telling you watch SCUZZ tv if you have, if you have sky digital you'll be able to get it. Its a perfect mix of old school metal and new bands

ok
Evolution
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2006, 10:26:07 AM »

Kerrang is shite, stick with Scuzz  Wink
Elrothiel
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2006, 06:36:30 PM »

Scuzz is better... but neither of them are particularly good... I like VH1 Classic - The Rock Show. That's MUCH better. Not a single sidefringe to be found! Ahhhhh bliss!!

Fuck Kerrang and their stupid "we just play for everyone" bullshit! WHEN I WANT TO ROCK I WANT TO ROCK AND I WON'T SETTLE FOR ANYTHING LESS!! headbanger
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: