Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 08:17:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227885 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Fights
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fights  (Read 27544 times)
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #80 on: December 07, 2006, 05:19:25 PM »

A guy tried to rob me last night.

I didn't want to start a fight in a full pizza-restaraunt so I told him to get out or he's going to get hurt.

He did and started hitting on my girl who was having a smoke outside, so I walked there, took a hold of his shirt and threw him onto the ground. He tried to get his friends to help, who told him "no shit we're getting involed with that guy". I asked my gf if she got all her bellongings, cell phone, wallet etc. And I turned to the pick pocketer wannabe who just got up and started running.

I mean, what the fuck is this, if you try to rob somebody just stay for the fight.

Did you buy the limo?

And WHY were you in the market for a limo?
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2006, 02:45:22 AM »

did not.. but I should've since my sport cars busted, should get it today or next week tho.. only that repairs costs almost half of the price of the car  Embarrassed

And don't you think every man should have his own limo? I do.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2006, 06:39:15 PM »

Is it a stretch?
JohnMorrison73
Banned
VIP

CRIME SCENE SLUNK

« Reply #83 on: December 08, 2006, 08:30:29 PM »

luckily haven't been in big fights.. but then again im only in 8th grade  yes
the bigggest fight was with this kid.. he pushed me so i punched him 3 times in the face
turns out we got suspended for 3 days  Roll Eyes

Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #84 on: December 11, 2006, 02:57:16 AM »

Is it a stretch?

This is the one

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #85 on: December 11, 2006, 05:25:02 PM »

Very nice.  Nothing like the limo's from the 80's.
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2006, 07:11:57 AM »

There's this guy who's been talking shit about my girl since day 1.

I took him down.

I didn't hit him, due to some lawsuits I'm facing, but I did take a strangle hold of his neck, he tried to strangle me back, but it didn't work for him, and I bent his hand out of my way.

So he got pale and his face got panicked, so I strangle him harder and ask "have you had enough!? Well, have you?!" off course he can't answer since I'm not giving him any possibility to breathe.

Then the bouncers step in and stop my fun. A pity.

Anyway my gf did end up to his place, she claims they only kissed. And sure I got myself some comfort and went all the way too. I did love her, my gf, I dunno anymore tho.

But I know he got some more pain coming his way.

It's complicated.

horsey
Legend

axl rockz my world !

« Reply #87 on: December 27, 2006, 04:47:19 PM »

eastfalls days in bars.too many to count really.mugs a beers in faces ya know.i was going out with a boxer then ya know.a real ruffneck.

the one an only horsey !
Casey Shelton
« Reply #88 on: December 27, 2006, 05:06:07 PM »

I used to look for fights. Then I matured a little. I wasn't interested anymore in being around people who are impressed by such antics.

Then I was always ready for a fight. And you can always get into a fight by merely being in a bar because somebody is going to bump you and/or there are ALWAYS obnoxious drunks who are asking for it.  Then I matured some more.

Then I no longer looked for a fight and no longer was "always ready for a fight", but I didn't necessarily look to avoid them. Then I matured a little more.

Now, after maturing yet some more, I avoid fights. They have no point. I'll always defend myself or the those close to me but that does not equate to a fight but rather self-defense or defense of another.
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #89 on: December 27, 2006, 05:49:24 PM »

Now, after maturing yet some more, I avoid fights. They have no point. I'll always defend myself or the those close to me but that does not equate to a fight but rather self-defense or defense of another.

I'm at that stage, but if someone puts me in danger of bodily harm, I will defend myself.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #90 on: December 27, 2006, 06:48:52 PM »

i was in a fight with a old friend of mine like 2 weeks ago,, but like yesterday we sorted it out and agreed that it was imature and stuff, i usually don't fight, at least never starts a fight (that means a fistfight) but most of the times someone hits (punches me) i do it back, like if someone hits me in the head i hit the other one in the head if he punches me in the stomach i hit him there, but always slightly harder so that person will get that don't mess with him (me)
 not to brag but i'm a kinda big guy compared to the ones who wanna fight me, but in this fight 2 weeks ago, i can tell it from the beginig as i did that at gnr2k..
 we had been at our friend h?kans place and talking shit drinkin' a little ber and having a good time, then it's time to get home, me, fille, simon and stampe jump on our bikes and went towards home, me and fille are bored so we start singing songs that we make as the melody goes if you get what i mean, stampe is a cool dude we usually mess around with, simon also but he can take a joke hihi
stampe however got a little disturbed when me and fille started singing about stampe's masturbation habbits and him having sex with his mother (very childish i know) but that's what we did, we sang about simons also but he just played along and started singin' about ours so he didn't really care as i said before stampe however, got annoyed by it, and of course that made it even funnier to us hihi couple o' minutes later he jumped of his bike and started pull my bike down and then threw it down, as i said before i'm a big guy but stampe is at least as big as me,
 i screamed "wtf are you doing" he yelled something back, we had a firm grip by each others clothin as if it was a NHL fight, we looked deep in to each others eyes the first punch was close,
 simon and fille yelled like "stop with the childish games" and "we are all friends" and alike i snapped i punched him very hard on his jaw/chin.. he seconds later responded with hard fist at my eyebrow (when i got home i noticed that i had a little bloody scar there) we still held each other and him and me prolly thought "wtf are we doing"
but we didn't really stop but later we both kinda calmed down after that, i know this sounds so nerdy and imature, people usually don't mess with me 'cuz they know i'm kinda aggressive and have my family and friends (mafia hihi) then we split up simon and me on one way and fille and stampe the other, simon asked me why i did it and stuff i was like "i dunno, he threw my bike down, when we were only jokin'" he was like "man there is so many things you can't do to you 'cuz you never know when you'll snap" and that is actually a sad truth,
i think it has something to do with when people starts physical fights with me (but that rarely happens) my brain is tellin me, "how dare he do that? do he think he can win a fight over me i must show him" or something.. the thing in this "fight" was that i threw the first punch, but that was maybe a revenge for stampe threwing my bike to the ground, actually always when i hit someone it 'cuz i wanna end the fight that's why i fight like he threws a punch then i hit harder then he hit me and i hit him at the same place but harder hihi i know it sounds wierd but i wanna end the fight as the stronger one or something it's in my brain and psychic i don't wanna be that way but it's like that..
woah this got long, i wasn't even thinkin' about write the whole story or why or how i fight lol

EDIT: my longest post ever and it was in a thread about fights rofl
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 06:54:33 PM by CheapJon » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: