Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 12:45:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  You just watch..
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: You just watch..  (Read 2158 times)
TurboTravis
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: October 01, 2006, 01:57:17 AM »

When the single/album is released, the same people that are bitching about the setlist, Axl's looks, and whatever else, will also be bitching that they picked the wrong song, album is not what they thought, etc...

STOP BITCHING!!!

We all would like to think Axl 'owes us', but he really does not, so be thankful for what you get, support the band. AND STOP BITCHING!!!
tHeElEcTrIcSiNtAr
VIP

« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 02:00:17 AM »

I know I aint bitching. I never have. But there is no reason for me to bitch at all right now even if I desired to. I saw them at Hammerstein in May and now I got floor tickets to both Madison Square Garden and Worcester, GN'R just put out a press release about the tour and gave a hint about the album, and the new website launched yesterday with up-to-date news and even videos coming on Monday along with other cool shit.

2006 has been a great year so far, and you know what will top it off!!!!  drool
Bono
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 02:07:06 AM »

When the single/album is released, the same people that are bitching about the setlist, Axl's looks, and whatever else, will also be bitching that they picked the wrong song, album is not what they thought, etc...

STOP BITCHING!!!

We all would like to think Axl 'owes us', but he really does not, so be thankful for what you get, support the band. AND STOP BITCHING!!!

Get over it. If I feel they picked the wrong lead single I'll say so. If I feel they picked the right song for lead single I'll also say so. How's that for ya?  I make commenst all the time when bands I like release the wrong songs as singles.  It's called having an opinion and voicing it. Also if the album isn't as great as some of us hope it to be what would you like us to do? Lie about how much we like it. Get real. I along many others will say what we don't like about it and I'm sure we'll also say what we do like about it. What is this Sunday School?  We're supposed to hold hands and sing  about the Lord Axl.  Roll Eyes It's funny how the band has always been anti censorship yet so many people here feel everyone should fall in line and share the same opinion. Kind of ironic don't you think?
shaved
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 02:32:20 AM »

Wow if everyone who has a negative opinion on something Axl does has to keep his/her mouth shut.. then axl will only have positive reviews.  This is genious!!  Axl will have an absolutely perfect album!! FLAWLESS.  This is so easy, I don't know why I have never thought of it.  All we have to do is remove an individuals right to have an opinion and voice it, and VIOLA!!!
TurboTravis
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 02:33:16 AM »

Wow if everyone who has a negative opinion on something Axl does has to keep his/her mouth shut.. then axl will only have positive reviews.  This is genious!!  Axl will have an absolutely perfect album!! FLAWLESS.  This is so easy, I don't know why I have never thought of it.  All we have to do is remove an individuals right to have an opinion and voice it, and VIOLA!!!

There is a difference between a opinion and bitching..
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 02:38:27 AM »

Theres people who will complain no matter what Axl does.

Theres also people who are actually hoping Chinese Democracy isn't successful..

Yet they spend hours on end on these forums.    Its like they think Axl owes them something because they've been his fan for X amount of years.    I don't understand it myself.

But I completely agree with you Turbo.   Theres a difference between expression your opinion and constant bitching and whining.  If something made me that unhappy I'd go find something that made me happy.  yes
FairyLace
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2006, 04:32:02 AM »

God Axl's gotta be freaking out BIG time right now.
November_Rain
Loyal to death
VIP

The bittersweet honey of your eyes...

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2006, 07:11:23 AM »

Unfortunately there will always be bashers and naysayers all around. Some people don?t know the difference between constructive criticism and bashing and that?s the main problem. I just don?t understand how some people bash Axl this way and then they call themselves " fans". rant

But they are not the problem, the problem is that people don?t ignore them and bother to respond to them and their negative crap.

Nobody will ever love you the way I do...
Yesterday
Rocker

"It seems like forever and a day....."

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2006, 10:14:27 AM »

I really think if the first single is great, and the album is a classic or as close to it as possible it will shut alot of people up.  The first single is the key right now.  "Better" I think is a strong song, and different for Guns and well most of the crap out there now.  I think Axl, the band, and everyone involved know all of this and this is all being planned out to go as well as possible.  I have no worries.  I really believe tehe music will speak for itself.

Time just fades the pages in my book of memories...
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: