Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 07:52:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227838 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  You Know You Listen To GnR Too Much When..........
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: You Know You Listen To GnR Too Much When..........  (Read 10614 times)
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #40 on: March 03, 2009, 06:37:03 PM »

U are in the middle of a test and u think u are singing to yourself under your breath but everyone is staring and u realize u just belted out:

IIIIIIIIIIII got a message For You!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
greekmule
Rocker

she's so beatifully broken...

« Reply #41 on: March 03, 2009, 06:52:26 PM »

i often end working days with the sentence : Thanks to the lame ass security. I'm going home .

My colleques don't even react on this these days  Grin

For some reason I find the mental picture of this hilarious...

Here's a game I play with myself when I am walking alone and don't have my ipod with me...

I think of a gnr song and try to "play" it in my head from start to finish by keeping track of time with my watch at the same time. The goal of the game is to approach as much as possible the real duration of the song... ok

don't know if that makes sense, but anyway...

homo homini lupus...
Annie
« Reply #42 on: March 03, 2009, 11:33:30 PM »

U are in the middle of a test and u think u are singing to yourself under your breath but everyone is staring and u realize u just belted out:

IIIIIIIIIIII got a message For You!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is so awesome. My friend and I used to sing the Laverne and Shirley theme song "We're gonna do it" when we went to take tests in physiology that we hadn't studied for!
Classic Case
Rocker

I know that I'm a classic case

« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2009, 12:04:22 AM »

my wife said i would fuck Axl if i had chance  hihi
she used to like G N'R when she first met me but i think she's sick of it now!
"you care more about that fucking band than you care about me".........
if you slice me down the middle it will have "GUNS N' FUCKIN ROSES" running through me like a stick of rock!!

we all have man crushes... good choice. my choice is Axl in the Illusions tour... that was a sexy man!!! lol.

mmm...I remember my sister use to have a crush on Axl in the Illusions tour, she said he have nice legs and she used to like those white apandex shorts, well...my sister is not alone on this one anymore  hihi
kmorgan
Rocker

« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2009, 12:08:18 AM »

my wife said i would fuck Axl if i had chance  hihi
she used to like G N'R when she first met me but i think she's sick of it now!
"you care more about that fucking band than you care about me".........
if you slice me down the middle it will have "GUNS N' FUCKIN ROSES" running through me like a stick of rock!!

we all have man crushes... good choice. my choice is Axl in the Illusions tour... that was a sexy man!!! lol.

mmm...I remember my sister use to have a crush on Axl in the Illusions tour, she said he have nice legs and she used to like those white apandex shorts, well...my sister is not alone on this one anymore  hihi

I had a poster in my room of him in those shorts when I was a senior in high school.  Fell asleep every night with Axl in my room...!
lynn1961
Jaded Cupcake
Legend

« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2009, 12:25:43 AM »

Certain songs just pop into my head during certain situations in life and I sometimes actually sing part of it or say the words.  Like, when I get to work some days, the song Welcome to the Jungle comes to mind.  When I've had an argument with someone, it's Sorry.  Just a couple examples. 

Like someone else said, if I hear a GnR tune playing in the background somewhere, I'll pick up on it immediately.   

i often end working days with the sentence : Thanks to the lame ass security. I'm going home .

I like this one.

The Estranged MrFlashbax
VIP

The Tranquil Jester

« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2009, 01:33:37 AM »

For some reason I find the mental picture of this hilarious...

Here's a game I play with myself when I am walking alone and don't have my ipod with me...

I think of a gnr song and try to "play" it in my head from start to finish by keeping track of time with my watch at the same time. The goal of the game is to approach as much as possible the real duration of the song... ok

don't know if that makes sense, but anyway...

i don't hold it up to a watch or anything but i play songs from start to finish with every guitar solo and lyric in tact.

especially when my friends would try to poke fun at me by quoting a part from a song.. and i'd just continue it on and finish the song just to annoy the shit out of them

Thanks 2 those who went 2 Mustang Harry's on May 12th. That made my first concert experience something I'll never forget. Never did I feel like I fit in anywhere as much as I did amongst you strangers
falungong69
Rocker

« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2009, 02:12:20 AM »

when your number one source for news is jarmo!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2009, 02:16:25 AM »

U spend 5 hours a day like me arguing with people

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
seely
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2009, 11:40:06 AM »

Had a moment a few hours ago:

Today i bought a new DVD i've been looking for for a while, and today i was listening to prostitute and when the "I've got amessage for you..i've benn away its what i've got to do' bit came up, i was mentally singing "ooh i got a new DVD/I got it chape/it was only three pounds......."

(\__/)
(O.o )
( > < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this attached message into your signature to help him on his quest for world domination.

----------------------------------------------------
gnrfan1797
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2009, 11:49:43 AM »

worked 12 hour shifts for the past 6 years and listened to every gnr album every single night allthough it is good to have new cd to make it longer before i go back to beginning
Annie
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2009, 12:15:06 PM »

when your number one source for news is jarmo!
So true!
Shackler
Headliner

« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2009, 02:26:25 PM »

Ha thats good!

I also liked the gnr encyclopedia lol

If I here 2 words that are also gnr lyrics, i always start singin em...

Like the tides done on the ocean, the waves already set in motion, the only one in this game that's lost is you!!!
sandman83
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2009, 02:33:22 PM »

so many things you guys do, i do to.  funny shit.

sometimes when i'm walkin down a sidewalk, i'll start singin "i've been walkin the streets at night, ect."

whenever there's a misunderstanding, "what we've got here is, a failure to communicate"

can't help but do the snake dance when i'm at a bar and have had a few.  even got my girlfriend doin it.  funny shit and good times

i always notice gnr songs at sporting events when i'm watchin on tv

when i finally take out my mp3 cd of all gnr out because i think i need somethin else, it goes right back in the next morning.

too many things to mention
Skunk
Rocker

« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2009, 06:00:35 PM »

U spend 5 hours a day like me arguing with people

Over dinner you find yourself telling people about the details of D's arguments.
It doesn't bother you that those people are clearly uninterested.

whenever there's a misunderstanding, "what we've got here is, a failure to communicate"

My sister, who was about 5 when the Illusions came out, said this to me the other day, and I asked her if she was quoting GNR or Cool Hand Luke.
She said "Cool hand what??"
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: