Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 01:58:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227907 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  VMAs last night
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: VMAs last night  (Read 10182 times)
F*ck Fear
VIP

Getcha Pull!

« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2007, 07:38:03 PM »

Her performance was horrible, Kind of tasteless and low class though for MTV to let Sarah Silverman come out and do that bullshit about her. U dont make fun of someone 's kids, that shit aint funny. I thought that was very low class.

Kid Rock is a fat alcoholic weak little dude. Tommy Lee is an insane toned, Tall strong ass drummer. No way Kid Rock could win that fight.

Tommy got suckerpunched and when he tried to retaliate security grabbed him.

Thats hardly getting beat up.

It was the second time he got punched in his mouth for running his mouth about Mr.Rock.
I don't care who would win in a fight to be honest, but the truth here is, that Kid Rock hit him twice, and that is plenty of time to react. Tommy is a fucking douche these days anyhow.

11/29/2002 Toronto Canada
11/15/2006 Toronto Canada
01/24/2010 Hamilton Canada
11/28/2011 Hamilton Canada
07/15/2013 Toronto Canada
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2007, 08:25:59 PM »

Wow...that was pretty fucking terrible.  I mean, her music's ALWAYS terrible, but she could at least TRY to give a good performance.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2007, 08:41:55 PM »

Kanye West is really starting to rise as one of the key douchebags in entertainment these days.  I'm sick of all this "Kanye is real and speaks his mind" bullshit.  Kanye put himself into that MTV world and if he doesn't like it then boo-fucking-hoo.  Eazy-E and Dr. Dre weren't little cry baby bitches whining how "the MTV awards screwed them over and how kewliez Britney wasn't".  Those guys bucked up and took the world by storm in their own way. 

Kanye has done nothing but bitch and moan over the past few years and try to pull the race card whenever he gets a chance.  It's 2007...get the fuck over it...obviously MTV and the entire music community lack this supposed "segregation" that Kanye is bitching about as the majority of musical programs they show these days features R & B and rap music.

The guy is a whiney bitch who made a few catchy tunes.  That's it.  His time will pass, he isn't a legendary producer, rapper or whatever.  He was lucky to get his Grammy awards and he should be quite happy with that.  There have been tons of better artists in that genre over the past few years than Kanye.

And to lastly put it......Rhianna's video deserved that award.  I'm not into that style of music, but out of all those videos it was absolutely the best.

And bless Sarah Silverman for putting stupid cunts like Britney and Paris Hilton in their places.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2007, 09:00:29 PM »

I guess Kanye feels disrespected because his music is written and produced by HIMSELF whereas these other artists basically pay a big time producer to write them a hit and they just peform it.

Male Artist should go to the BEST ARTIST, not someone who basically sung someone elses song.

So I agree with him there.

I love the double standard. Axl Rose is beloved and worshipped to this day based a lot not only on his talent but the fact he never cared to say what he really felt. His onstage rants are legendary and a big part of his persona and image.

I use to hate Kanye but now I can't help it, I am starting to really dig the guy.

Also, Tommy was watching alicia Keys with P Diddy when Kid rock taps him on his shoulder, he gets up and Kid Rock sucker punches him and then when he went to retaliate, SECURITY GRABS TOMMY and Kid Rock lands another sucker punch while Tommy is being held.

Kid Rock is a pussy, He didnt even knock Tommy's hat off and Tommy had no marks.

Could u imagine how bad *slightly off topic* Vince Neil would hurt Kid Rock?  I mean he laid Izzy out with one punch and if anyone has ever fought, thats pretty fuckin hard to do.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2007, 09:18:27 PM »

I guess Kanye feels disrespected because his music is written and produced by HIMSELF whereas these other artists basically pay a big time producer to write them a hit and they just peform it.

Male Artist should go to the BEST ARTIST, not someone who basically sung someone elses song.

So I agree with him there.

I love the double standard. Axl Rose is beloved and worshipped to this day based a lot not only on his talent but the fact he never cared to say what he really felt. His onstage rants are legendary and a big part of his persona and image.

I use to hate Kanye but now I can't help it, I am starting to really dig the guy.

I've never heard his music, but I don't mind someone speaking their mind, and I agree that we give FAR too much credit to these pop stars who can't write a lick of music.  I always have more respect for those who write their own material. 

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
RTK
Headliner

« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2007, 10:48:06 PM »

Yeah I agree, maybe its because everything else sucks right now, and he's the least worst, or maybe he is talented, but I respect him, although he is a bit cocky.
norway
What if Axl?s name was skogsal...
Legend

Wake up fuckers

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2007, 07:38:32 AM »

Didn't Tommy mess up Kid Rock in the bathroom so he couldnt perform onstage like was planned?
And about Vince, yeah...he broke a soundmixers nose on a solo-tour ?Tongue

Here 2day gone insane coffee

Quote from: Wooody
Burgers can be songs, they don't know who to credit?
Quote from: ppbebe
hi you got 2 twats right?
freedom78
Legend

« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2007, 12:11:40 PM »

Leave Britney Alone!  She's a human!

I'm super, super serial.

SEXUAL CHOCOLATE!
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2007, 02:46:25 PM »

I didn't watch it but how come didn't win the best video? Huh