Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 04:17:14 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227926 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Ban Challenging 2
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ban Challenging 2  (Read 2922 times)
SlashHoppus182
What's My Age Again?
Banned
Opening Act

Blink182

« on: May 31, 2007, 03:08:29 PM »

Jarmo, I don't understand why you locked that thread. Half the people in there were trying to talk to you, and you just completely ignored them. You had a couple posts where all you did was rant and call people "fucking idiots". Deja vu? I think so. It's simple Jarmo, it really is. What gives you the power to not abide by YOUR own rules. You set them, so if you don't listen to them, why should we? Theres some questions that you just have to answer, and you can't hide in your little estranged hole anymore. You have shown that your a terrible mod when it comes to "flame wars". All you do is come into a thread, insult them as much as you can, then ban them. Simple? It might be, but it also isn't very nice . Now that you have heard my side of the fucking coin, I just want some questions to be answered. Why can you get away with it? Why should we listen to you? Why am I posting this? I think we can all agree on something, GNR fucking rocks!

P.S.- Other than that, I think your a great mod Jarmo. Not everyone can be perfect.? beer This is my way of calling a truce with you, thats right. I'm manning up and admitting what I have done in the past is wrong. So, no hard feelings. What do you say, Truce?? beer
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 03:19:54 PM by SlashHoppus182 » Logged

Hyman will whoop you x2!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2007, 03:17:13 PM »

Hahahaha.

#1 - I didn't lock anything.
#2 - As I've been repeating over and over again and some of you are too thick to get it, I've only called stupid fucking trolls idiots. People who come here to start shit, disrespect the place and our posters or just to get attention. Those are the ones I've called idiots.

If I come to your house, call your family inbred yokels and then whine about everything about your house, I should expect you to respect me as a person and not call me an idiot?

Anybody who calls me mean doesn't know me. Simple as that.

Most of you base your opinion on me on the fact that I have to deal with assholes who love nothing more than try to get me annoyed. So before they manage to do that, I ban them and then I'm labeled as the mean asshole.

I'm not here to win "friend of the year" awards.

I'm only here to make sure nobody will ruin what I've worked on for over 10.5 years.

I don't need your forgiveness. You probably broke the rules and if you're sorry about it, good. Maybe it means you learned your lesson.

/jarmo
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 03:19:42 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
SlashHoppus182
What's My Age Again?
Banned
Opening Act

Blink182

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2007, 03:22:04 PM »

Jarmo you know who I am and you know I've broken the rules multiple times, and now I'm done with that. So, truce?  beer

Hyman will whoop you x2!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2007, 03:27:38 PM »

I honestly don't know what you're talking about.

Stop trying to make it seem like you're doing me a favor with this "truce" thing.....

Hooray! You're the nice guy because you're offering a truce to somebody who told you to stop breaking our rules.

Makes as much sense as a thief offering the police a truce after being caught stealing multiple times.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2007, 05:13:34 PM »

Jarmo you know who I am and you know I've broken the rules multiple times, and now I'm done with that. So, truce?  beer

i'll stop posting in these threads if you stop making them...truce?
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2007, 01:05:48 PM »

i'll stop posting in these threads if you stop making them...truce?

classic.

this forum never fails on good entertainment and memorable quotes.

html sucks
SlashHoppus182
What's My Age Again?
Banned
Opening Act

Blink182

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 11:57:12 AM »

Hey....bullocks!

Hyman will whoop you x2!
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: