Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 21, 2024, 12:49:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227926 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Dusted Off My Contraband....
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Dusted Off My Contraband....  (Read 1217 times)
tomass74
Legend

« on: December 12, 2004, 09:31:49 PM »

For some reason after seeing VR twice last month I took Contraband out of the Shuffle in my car for about 3 weeks. This had been the first time since it's release that I had gone more than a couple of days without hearing some of it. Man was that the best thing I ever did because it totally blew me away and I like it even more now. I suggest everyone do it lol.? It's kinda like being away from your girlfriend for a couple weeks, then when you do the fucking is just intense? ok
« Last Edit: December 12, 2004, 09:35:30 PM by tomass74 » Logged

marknroses
VIP

"Ain't It Fun"

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2004, 02:14:02 AM »

For some reason after seeing VR twice last month I took Contraband out of the Shuffle in my car for about 3 weeks. This had been the first time since it's release that I had gone more than a couple of days without hearing some of it. Man was that the best thing I ever did because it totally blew me away and I like it even more now. I suggest everyone do it lol.? It's kinda like being away from your girlfriend for a couple weeks, then when you do the fucking is just intense? ok

Agreed.
I tried seeing VR at avalon Boston last June but the ticket was so hot that I ended up waiting with 15 other fans outside hoping for a scalper to come thru.
I got VR alternating right now with my usual GNR favorites for the gym. Nothing makes for a better sweat than fresh new kicks like "STB" and "SMF" and "BM"

MNR

"I guess I like who I am now. I'd like to have a little more internal peace...I'm sure everybody would" (Axl Rose R.S. 4/1992)
tomass74
Legend

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2004, 02:22:10 AM »

Damn dude, I sold someone a ticket for that show face value on the way in...... Some really crunchy lookin dude... Did you get to another show? The Manchester NH one was pretty fucking insane.....

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: