Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 12:11:22 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227919 Posts in 43253 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  What if...?
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: What if...?  (Read 9286 times)
speed-stone
Banned
Rocker

...i fell in love and baby...

« Reply #40 on: May 07, 2006, 12:17:46 PM »

Ohkie... everyone's always goin' on about Nirvana and how they "saved" rock n' roll. Roll Eyes

Well... how bout this for a what if question!!!

WHAT IF NIRVANA NEVER EXISTED!!!?

What would the rock world be like?

Post your thoughts here, and don't say somethin' silly like "Well if Nirvana didn't come along, then some OTHER band woulda done exactly the same thing"

OK.. lets change it slightly then... What if the entire "grunge" movement never happened?

beer

good post, skelly! um well let's see, if nirvana never existed we would never have some hyped-up "legend" who shot himself in the head and got too much respect for bashing real music and creating some sloppy tunes. i think that's about it.

Members of GNR, both current and former, have lost friends through suicide and overdose through drug addiction-Axl was at one time a Nirvana fan (he wanted them to open for GNR, and wore a Nirvana hat and shirt)-and Slash is on record as calling them brilliant-hyped up legend?

your point being...?

i see the light at the end, but everytime i take a step, it gets dim... tell me is this hell we're living in? if so, heaven's gotta be better, but if we're hellbound, whatever, it's going down.
Elrothiel
« Reply #41 on: May 07, 2006, 01:03:58 PM »

No arguments please... we had enough of those before... Roll Eyes No MORE arguments.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: