Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 02:34:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Have you ever been in Love?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Have you ever been in Love?  (Read 45204 times)
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #40 on: June 03, 2005, 06:07:35 PM »

Boys,... this is the LOVE thread... dont talk about cats and dogs please... hehehe
N.I.B
God of Thunder
VIP

Roooowwwwwwrrrrr! Rooowwwwooorrrroorr! Rwwwwaaarr!

« Reply #41 on: June 03, 2005, 06:13:24 PM »

Boys,... this is the LOVE thread... dont talk about cats and dogs please... hehehe

but i like pussy cats  Grin

It's not easy being furry...ever had dandruff on your crotch?
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2005, 12:09:42 AM »

Everyone loves animals, right?

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2005, 01:02:58 PM »

Not everyone loves animals... I wish they do....  but this is certainly the LOVE THREAD....
Carlos_f_Rose
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2005, 01:36:29 PM »

Hey Animal Lovers... Now you have a place where you can discuss your love about animals.. its in DA JUNGLE..!!! Wink
Dust N Rose
« Reply #45 on: June 04, 2005, 05:26:06 PM »

Sorry for getting back to the topic.

Have you ever been in Love?
Many a time I've been convinced of myself being in true love?like for a couple of months or so, in each case. Cry

That's simply passing desire, not love I guess.

I've been trully in love once for about 10 years and I'm still in love with her. (from spaggetti incident and later  drool).
For a sort period I thought I was in love with an other girl. I wasn't. After that I realised that there would never be any chance to fall in love with a different girl than her.  Undecided
I also realised that love has to be two-way to be blessed , else is a disaster.  Sad
We're still good friends but I'm avoiding her on purpose.
Yeah, I need to listen to November Rain tonight... yes
Chris Misfit
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2005, 08:30:41 AM »

I'm still looking, and touching.
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2005, 01:14:37 PM »

Chris, What are you still looking and touching? a cat?  a hand? Huh

That's simply passing desire, not love I guess.
I know. Cry

I've been trully in love once for about 10 years and I'm still in love with her. (from spaggetti incident and later  drool).
For a sort period I thought I was in love with an other girl. I wasn't. After that I realised that there would never be any chance to fall in love with a different girl than her.  Undecided
I also realised that love has to be two-way to be blessed , else is a disaster.  Sad
We're still good friends but I'm avoiding her on purpose.
Yeah, I need to listen to November Rain tonight... yes
shame that you are not together with her anymore. 
But I think you will meet someone best for you of the future.

Ten years sound hell long?hasn't your love changed in quality with the leap of time?
I mean I hear often couples become like friends/siblings than lovers after a long while.
Dust N Rose
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2005, 04:42:21 PM »

shame that you are not together with her anymore.?

Ten years sound hell long?hasn't your love changed in quality with the leap of time?
I mean I hear often couples become like friends/siblings than lovers after a long while.

I guess it will end up like this. We were never together as a couple though.
The problem is that when you experience such things you expound thoeries.
I mean, if it took me 5 years to realise that she was the ideal girl for me (although we were never together to know more things about her character) then how many years will someone need to understand if the girl he likes is the right one? You become negative in a future relationship if you believe such thing. You build a wall and say "she's not like her, she will never be". On the other hand, everything we like, we idealize it. Why should she be the ideal.? Oh dammit !? Roll Eyes
If I continue acting like this I'll remain a bachelor for my entire life Tongue
Tied-Up
VIP

« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2005, 02:13:17 AM »

shame that you are not together with her anymore.?

I guess it will end up like this. We were never together as a couple though.
The problem is that when you experience such things you expound thoeries.
I mean, if it took me 5 years to realise that she was the ideal girl for me (although we were never together to know more things about her character) then how many years will someone need to understand if the girl he likes is the right one? You become negative in a future relationship if you believe such thing. You build a wall and say "she's not like her, she will never be". On the other hand, everything we like, we idealize it. Why should she be the ideal.? Oh dammit !? Roll Eyes
If I continue acting like this I'll remain a bachelor for my entire life Tongue

I am a big believer that things happen for a reason, and that we create our own destiny.? (One might think that these two beliefs are contradictory, but I don't believe so).
? ? ?
If she is truly the one, then you should be making the relationship a reality.? You should make it happen for yourself.? You'll never truly know if you're right or not about her if you don't do something and take a chance.   The best things in life come at a price, a risk, a gamble.
? ? ? ?
If this relationship were meant to be, if she was truly the "one" for you, then it would happen.? ?The fact that you've been holding on to something that isn't a reality for 10? years might suggest that maybe she isn't the one, but that you've created in your mind this idea that she is the one.? Why would you do that?? Because you are afraid of actually trying to make a relationship work, you fear love.? Love is a scary thing, it can break your heart and has driven people to extreme measures.

So, instead, you've built this ideal image of what love is, of who you love, and in all honesty, this girl that you've placed upon a pedistal is probably not all that you've made her out to be, but you've turned her in to your own icon, the ideal that can never be attained.? This protects you from actually risking your heart, falling in love and making a commitment.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2005, 04:01:35 AM »

Great advice Tied UP!

sometimes we get this ideal in our heads that there is only one person for us and u end up missing out on a lot of great opportunities and a lot of life by trying to make something that isnt into something u want it to be.

I am a firm believer that Love shouldnt be that hard.

If things are tight it will magically happen

sure u will have some bumpy roads along the way, but u have to look at things objectively and come to the conclusion that maybe you are living in an illusion.

heartbreak sucks but it isnt the end of the world, u gotta make your own action.

most people sit and plan their lives as it passes them by without them even noticing it while others make their destiny.

Give yourself a hard look in the mirror and ask yourself if all this is worth it.

u are only young and u only live once, dont waste it.

what Tied up said about the pedestal is so fucking true, its like u can only see all the good stuff and they become this mythic figure but it is all created from your own mind.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2005, 04:05:51 AM by D » Logged

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2005, 04:04:16 AM »

I am in love and nothing makes u feel as good, as young and as vibrant as being in love.

when u have every kind of connection and u have trust it is amazing how high love can elevate u.

I wish everyone could feel how I feel for a day.

Ive never been this in love and this inspired in my life.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
psycotron
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2005, 04:53:17 AM »

I have decided to accept the fact that I will end up alone, becoming the crazy old woman down the road who has lots of cats.? Sad In a crappy, loveless mood. Sad
its all inebriated_weirdo's fault this turned into an animal topic.
FUCK U inebriated_weirdo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2005, 04:55:22 AM »

I agree with you D, you know I never let my gun stay cold  ok

What Tied-Up wrote is so true, I once did put a girl on pedestal, and thought I never find someone who compares, not even if I got her.

So I could've sit in my grief afterwards, but I felt the best way to get over it was to push forward!

And how am I doing now? Well, I pretty much chalenge D ?Cheesy So yeah, I'm doing great.

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2005, 10:53:15 AM »

I have been in love and i guess it was hard for all men who followed later on, because i was only 18 when i met real love. And just 20 when i lost it.

We had this thing, it's weird, a mix of everything .

We met through a girl who lived with me and who knew him, he was involved with a model for 5 years and i thought he was very very VOYANT. Wearing flashy paul smith suits in lime green, beattles like haircut and he was very proud of himself, very funny and disarming.

And a few months later, he was leaving his model, i was admitting to be in love too and that very day, we fell into each other's arms and had sex

hihi hihi hihi hihi hihi

That was the beginning...

aw, life...although i do have extremely bad memories with him, i have also the best ones of my life ( well, life will be long  Wink i will make others, plenty and hope to be helped loving again )

Nothing to say
Mal Brossard
There should be a title here....
VIP

Iihan stuoramus alo vuoitte.

« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2005, 12:01:38 PM »

I never thought it would happen.  After years of getting screwed over by girls I liked, I had lost all faith.  There was no one out there for me, I was set to spend my life alone.

And then it happened.

Two days after Valentine's Day 2005, I met her online.  She lived in Texas, I lived in Ohio while going to school in Massachusetts.  We were both hockey fans who liked a lot of the same music.  Our favorite color is black, we like the same kinds of foods, there was nothing we didn't seem to have in common.  Except she was 1,056 miles away from my home in Cleveland and 1,591 miles from my college in Boston.  We talked on the phone a lot, and finally we met.

I flew down to be with her two weeks ago, and she is everything I hoped she would be.  We'll finally get to be together again in about 2 months, then hopefully closer together after I finish college in December.

This is really the first time I have truly been in love with someone.  It took me 21 years, but I finally found someone who seems to be compatible with me.

I’ll be the last to say "Don’t follow your heart," but there’s more to what it takes to be a man.
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2005, 12:22:06 PM »

I never thought it would happen.  After years of getting screwed over by girls I liked, I had lost all faith.  There was no one out there for me, I was set to spend my life alone.

And then it happened.

Two days after Valentine's Day 2005, I met her online.  She lived in Texas, I lived in Ohio while going to school in Massachusetts.  We were both hockey fans who liked a lot of the same music.  Our favorite color is black, we like the same kinds of foods, there was nothing we didn't seem to have in common.  Except she was 1,056 miles away from my home in Cleveland and 1,591 miles from my college in Boston.  We talked on the phone a lot, and finally we met.

I flew down to be with her two weeks ago, and she is everything I hoped she would be.  We'll finally get to be together again in about 2 months, then hopefully closer together after I finish college in December.

This is really the first time I have truly been in love with someone.  It took me 21 years, but I finally found someone who seems to be compatible with me.

omg, they got married and had 100 babies  crying

How beautiful  crying

Nothing to say
inebriated_weirdo
Opening Act

talking to myself

« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2005, 02:07:27 PM »

I have decided to accept the fact that I will end up alone, becoming the crazy old woman down the road who has lots of cats.  Sad In a crappy, loveless mood. Sad
its all inebriated_weirdo's fault this turned into an animal topic.
FUCK U inebriated_weirdo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

rant Hey!!! Unfair much? i didn't say I liked/disliked animals or anything, I was just presenting a stereotypical image of a mad old woman...with lots of cats. So just lay off.

"I mean, where do you even get black death vodka?
In Hell?!?"
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2005, 05:07:40 PM »

Easy does it. inebriated_weirdo.

Hes just pulling your legs or your hand maybe. Wink

jessica, is the weather moist today?
Jessica
Legend

Still there

« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2005, 05:36:37 PM »