Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 05:28:24 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227874 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Axl can handle the media in 2007?
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Axl can handle the media in 2007?  (Read 9706 times)
Mysterious_Guy
Headliner

I'm the Dr. Kinsey so let's talk about sex now!

« on: February 05, 2007, 12:53:22 PM »

There?s a new album coming up, a lot of fans are very excited to hear that stuff, new fans doesn't know axl too much,the media is waiting like hungry lions to attack axl/the new band with shocking questions so I just wonder : will axl face the whole planet after keeping many secrets that every smart person's been trying to dig after all this time?   

Axl is my hero so I wish to see how much he can face media and fans this time,Regards!

don't be afraid to be tell me about your weird desires, here i'm to help you, not to laugh at you because no one's perfect at all!
-Dr. Kinsey
dizzy68
Banned
Rocker

Here Forever!

« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2007, 12:56:43 PM »

I think he'll go back into seclusion for another 10 years if you want to know the truth.

HOT GIRL VIDEO HERE
Click here to check her out.
chineseroses
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2007, 12:58:38 PM »

Axl will just ignore the press, and carry on with what hes doing.
Mysterious_Guy
Headliner

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 01:05:33 PM »

Axl will just ignore the press, and carry on with what hes doing.

it's not so easy to do for him, the media and fans are the only one to make celebrities up, he can't carry on without speaking something to the press this time, his problem is speak the weird truth that's been hidden for so long(Izzy and B.H will be a topic for the media to talk about) axl will have to explain about them somehow  Undecided

don't be afraid to be tell me about your weird desires, here i'm to help you, not to laugh at you because no one's perfect at all!
-Dr. Kinsey
estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 01:25:58 PM »

The return of AxlRoseVen? Undecided beer

Axl being back about a year and has still managed to avoid answering the tough questions so that could continue. On the other hand, he said in a letter to the fans during the US tour, that he kept silent about topics such as the Philadelphia cancellation and took the flack so he could continue and give the best possible shot at a new album. So maybe once the album is released, he will give long-awaited answers to such questions. On the other hand he could continue avoiding answering questions he doesn't want or need to answer. He already explained about Buckethead anyway and Izzy explained what happened to get them back together so those two questions have already being answered, at least from Axl's side. I'd be more interested in hearing Buckethead's version of events.

Mysterious_Guy
Headliner

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 01:34:11 PM »

The return of AxlRoseVen? Undecided beer

I'd be more interested in hearing Buckethead's version of events.

please, don't insult me by calling me just like him, i hate him! Angry

i want to know about Buckethead's version as well, maybe the media won't take attention to that case,maybe yes, who knows!

-Dr. Kinsey
Lord Kayoss
VIP

I like GN'R

« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2007, 02:58:58 PM »

I'd love to see an authentic Behind The Music instead of the Bash-Axl hour they spit out to hype VR's album.  I'd love to hear about Axl's life between 1994-1999 and his current opinions on why the old line-up went down the shitter.

Mysterious_Guy
Headliner

« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2007, 04:01:13 PM »

I'd love to see an authentic Behind The Music instead of the Bash-Axl hour they spit out to hype VR's album.? I'd love to hear about Axl's life between 1994-1999 and his current opinions on why the old line-up went down the shitter.

all right but how it's gonna happen when axl never wants to speak to the press? the whole media has done their best to investigate axl's life, even axl didn't talk to Behind The Music in 2004, axl's old interviews were all what we saw about him there,i'm so sure he wouldn't be afraid of the media if he was not a liar, so this is what i honestly think about : "how can people see your face when you always hide it"  Undecided ? think about it friends!

-Dr. Kinsey
Cooker
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2007, 04:08:21 PM »

I would like to see some kind of Interview...... but who knows.

Took me long enough to reach 100 posts.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 04:11:23 PM by Cooker » Logged

When Im Gone.............
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2007, 04:11:21 PM »

Sure, an interview would be nice, but it's not like Axl cares what some journalists think of him
Mysterious_Guy
Headliner

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2007, 04:17:54 PM »

Sure, an interview would be nice, but it's not like Axl cares what some journalists think of him

in 1992 axl used to hide from the universal media because he had the world in his hands, maybe today things shall change when e.e.u.u is full of stupid pop stars who are richer than axl right now, celebrities are nothing without the press,specially when they've been too far apart from news!, remember that, friends!

-Dr. Kinsey
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2007, 04:46:38 PM »

in 1992 axl used to hide from the universal media because he had the world in his hands, maybe today things shall change when e.e.u.u is full of stupid pop stars who are richer than axl right now, celebrities are nothing without the press,specially when they've been too far apart from news!, remember that, friends!

yeah, notice i said some, if someone attempts to shit on you again and again you'd tell them to fuck off and you wouldn't care.
Mysterious_Guy
Headliner

« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2007, 12:19:02 PM »

yeah, notice i said some, if someone attempts to shit on you again and again you'd tell them to fuck off and you wouldn't care.

friend, let's be honest this time, axl will do his best to talk to the media these times when they are just talking about new pop stars in e.e.u.u, axl knows how much fans and the press can hurt when ex-celebrities has left fans just to waste their money around the globe!, i guess axl does understand now how much he was wrong when he was so far away from us  Undecided

-Dr. Kinsey
Scabbie
Legend

Time is relative

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2007, 12:26:37 PM »

Lets hope the album is out soon then there will be plenty of opportunity to reach 1000!  ok

Here today...ready to rock
Mysterious_Guy
Headliner

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2007, 12:35:23 PM »

Lets hope the album is out soon then there will be plenty of opportunity to reach 1000!? ok

i've seen a lot of ex-celebrities to promote their new stuff like movies or albums but the show business hasn't heart at all when they are not welcome anymore there, look at George Michael, he couldn't rule the world again, teenagers today don't know from him, i hope the same won't happen to axl, the press should be nice to him to let him in once again!  beer

-Dr. Kinsey
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2007, 01:35:42 PM »

I think I saw George Michael in the charts not long ago. Never knew he ruled the world once.

the celebrity status is not an end in itself for everyone.
The media reflect the cultural and mental level of the people.
what can you expect from the people who are just after any bandwagon?

hearing Buckethead's version of events.

that will be the day.
Mysterious_Guy
Headliner

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2007, 01:48:05 PM »

I think I saw George Michael in the charts not long ago. Never knew he ruled the world once.

the celebrity status is not an end in itself for everyone.
The media reflect the cultural and mental level of the people.
what can you expect from the people who are just after any bandwagon?

hearing Buckethead's version of events.

that will be the day.

George Michael sould out tours and stadiums around the globe but today he can't sell a little discoteque out, i hope the same won't happen to axl!

-Dr. Kinsey
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2007, 02:32:13 PM »

he can't sell a little discoteque out, i hope the same won't happen to axl!

That will be the day, again.  hihi see the last tour.
Bow-Chicka-Bow-Wow
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2007, 08:51:25 PM »

I think not being media friendly is part of his mystique that made him the icon that he is and it seems to keep him in the media, regardless.  I don't think he should change a thing.  Lips Sealed smoking
Axlfreek
Legend

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2007, 09:11:47 PM »

The media was not a huge fan of John Lennon back in the 70's, and what do we focus on today ? His music, thats what. Not what some journilist said about him over 30 years ago.

"Live the full life of the mind, exhilarated by new ideas, intoxicated by the romance of the unusual."
Hemingway
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: