Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 06:45:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227908 Posts in 43252 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Duff, Slash & Velvet Revolver
| | | |-+  Scott takes shot at Axl
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Scott takes shot at Axl  (Read 72885 times)
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #80 on: March 08, 2005, 11:51:53 AM »

I thought the 10 years thing was digging into axl's amount of time to release a album.

html sucks
AxlGunner
VIP

Ryu says: I am NOT a llama!

« Reply #81 on: March 08, 2005, 12:02:08 PM »

Yeah, and Axl hasn't been cool for 10 years and Scott's just trying to be like Axl, but isn't, and wank.

Fuck this. How can some of you be so fucking stupid?

I think it's pretty fucking understandable for Scott to get angry if someone brings an Axl Rose banner to a VR show. It's a banner. Not a small t-shirt or some piece of clothing but a banner. Just to start shit. It's just to start shit. Nothing more, nothing less. Doesn't matter if Slash has said he's proud of where his heritage, that banner was there just to start shit.

A quick side note about the whole Axl and RIO case... That t-shirt, that said "Slash = GN'R" if I remember correctly, was also there, in Rio... you guessed it: just to start shit. How do any of these motherfuckers ever think that they'll accomplish anything with these things? Are they really thinking on their way home that "that'll teach 'em... now they'll get back together..."

If some of you want to bash Axl, Scott, Slash.. or whoever the fuck. This is not the place. You can make your own little club, print t-shirts and maybe have your own secret little handshake.. but this, is _not_ the place! I know some of you are doing this for fun. You know. Just to see what the reaction of the opposite side is... but I've grown pretty fucking tired of it... Why? Because the arguments are always the same.. Every mother, fucking, time.. Always. Except sometimes when someone tries real hard, and finds a whole new level of stupidity that no other idiot had thought of before..

Fuck!

amen!

but at least it's amusing to read...

now you know me better
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #82 on: March 08, 2005, 12:30:45 PM »

Well if you went to a Gn'R show with a Scott banner you'd get kicked out aswell

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
John Daniels
I wish I could edit this custom title.
VIP

« Reply #83 on: March 08, 2005, 12:35:53 PM »

there was an incident where Scott angily told some fans with an Axl Rose banner to leave the show. Scott said the banner insulted the band and other VR fans. Scott told them they were not invited, had wasted their money and to get out. "If you want to see a fat, bald guy who wears a wig, you'll have to wait another ten years."

If there are some idiots acting like that way, it's just entitled for Scott say fuck off, this is VR!
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #84 on: March 08, 2005, 01:39:02 PM »

Scott will never hold a candle to Axl, and he knows this  ok

I'm not saying the person was right for holding up an Axl banner at a VR show, but it was in no way different then someone holding up a slash sign at a gnr show, when slash is no longer in the band.  actually imo, the latter is worse because there was a new band on stage that was working really hard that got shit on simply because they weren't that Slash  Roll Eyes  If you ask me, Slash has no place in the GNR world now.

And Axl has never attacked Scott personally in this way.. Pussy.
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #85 on: March 08, 2005, 02:28:08 PM »

yeah but thats only cause Axl hasnt said anything for 2 years now.

VR werent even a group last time axl was talkin

u better believe axl would have some kind of wise crack if someone held up a VR or Scott Weiland banner

i guarantee he'd go on some sort of drug rant about scott.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
chineseblues
Legend

23/11/08

« Reply #86 on: March 08, 2005, 02:46:13 PM »

u better believe axl would have some kind of wise crack if someone held up a VR or Scott Weiland banner

Well if he do, then he is just firing back at what Scott said........
usurper
« Reply #87 on: March 08, 2005, 02:49:18 PM »

Oh for fuck's sake, Scott has never met Axl, Axl never said anything about Scott. He is only listening to what Duff, Matt and Slash were telling him. They can't really say anything because all of them were high or drunk when gnr were still going. They don't even remember signing off the gnr name!
GnFnR87
Legend

GNR FOREVER!!!! AXL'S THE BEST!!!!!!!!!

« Reply #88 on: March 08, 2005, 03:02:17 PM »

first of all what kind of idiot would bring an Axl Rose banner to VR conert? What Scott did was wrong but still, why do that?

Shows:?? 5/17/06 @ Hammerstein, 11/10/06 @ MSG
It's so close..... i can feel it.....
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #89 on: March 08, 2005, 03:04:14 PM »

Axl would have said something like, 'Go Home Fuckhead'.  basically a 'fuck you', which is what the axl banner guy at the VR concert deserved.   I didn't see Axl insulting former members looks and appearance on the last tour or taking personal shots at them like that.   Axl hasn't talked nearly as much shit as the old guys who just can't seem to keep Axl or Guns out of their mouths.

Oh for fuck's sake, Scott has never met Axl, Axl never said anything about Scott. He is only listening to what Duff, Matt and Slash were telling him. They can't really say anything because all of them were high or drunk when gnr were still going. They don't even remember signing off the gnr name!

exactamundo  ok
jrs2001_99
Rocker

I can't believe you just said that

« Reply #90 on: March 08, 2005, 03:25:13 PM »

Axl would have said something like, 'Go Home Fuckhead'.? basically a 'fuck you', which is what the axl banner guy at the VR concert deserved.? ?I didn't see Axl insulting former members looks and appearance on the last tour or taking personal shots at them like that.? ?Axl hasn't talked nearly as much shit as the old guys who just can't seem to keep Axl or Guns out of their mouths.

It's only because the press keep insisting on bringing up GNR in interviews...

And the only time Slash, for instance, ever mentions GNR, he says that he's proud of that heritage - and he has a right to be proud of it, cos he played just as big a part toward the legacy of GNR as anyone else, including poor old Axl.

I disagree with Scott mouthing off on stage about this whole thing though, it only deepens the rift instead of letting it lie. VR are successful enough now thanks to their music, I think they've exceeded all expectations (including their own)... in time these idiots screaming and waving Axl banners will piss off elsewhere and fade away.

http://www.theanswermusic.com/

The best true Irish rock band since Thin Lizzy
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #91 on: March 08, 2005, 04:11:46 PM »

Axl wouldve even if scott never said anything and for those who dont think he would, u obviously havent paid much attention to Axl over his entire career.

on the 2002 tour, if VR were around and had they never even mentioned axl but came to the show with a VR rules banner or a Scott Weiland banner axl wouldve hit the fuckin roof

he did less over someone yelling "wheres slash" he talked about 10,000 people turnin around and kickin his ass.

So lets dont make axl a model citizen all of a sudden

i support scott for doing that because thats real fuckin rock n roll and i love shit thats real whether i agree with it or not. i can still respect scott havin the balls to say that.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #92 on: March 08, 2005, 04:30:48 PM »

It's only because the press keep insisting on bringing up GNR in interviews...

they can choose to not comment

And the only time Slash, for instance, ever mentions GNR, he says that he's proud of that heritage -
wrong!  you obviously haven't read much slash, duff, or matt interviews.

and he has a right to be proud of it, cos he played just as big a part toward the legacy of GNR as anyone else, including poor old Axl.
wrong! Axl was, is, and always will be the heart and soul behind GnR.  $lash is replacable.  you can't have GnR without Axl.  You can have it without $lash. 
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #93 on: March 08, 2005, 04:33:37 PM »

he did less over someone yelling "wheres slash" he talked about 10,000 people turnin around and kickin his ass.

because its ignorant to hold up $lash signs or yell for $lash at a GNR concert when he has been out of the band for almost 10 years.   And to make matters worse he is suing axl.. he's really got some fucking nerve.  But did Axl ever insult $lash personally?  Making fun of his pubic hair head or his weight?  I dont believe so.. and I've heard all the 2002 shows and rants.

Guns N' Roses is so much better off without Slash in it.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #94 on: March 08, 2005, 04:36:07 PM »

And i dont see Axl Rose suing Scott Weiland.. There should be no beef between the two guys...

although he should consider it given how bad Scott mutilates Mr. Brownstone live  yes
a fan
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #95 on: March 08, 2005, 04:52:43 PM »

Well, people are going to bring those kinds of banners, period.  They all know that, and they are in charge, so they should handle it responsibly.  It is going to happen no matter what Scott or anyone says, so he can either handle it gracefully (ignore it), or he can bitch about it like a child.

Also, if he is going to go off on the fans, there is no need to go off on Axl too.  It's not like Axl paid people to go in there with that banner.  Axl had nothing to do with it.  And even if Scott is compared to Axl or hounded with questions about him, etc., how does that justify making fun of Axl's weight and hair? 
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #96 on: March 08, 2005, 04:53:43 PM »

When i saw the band in 2002 there was a no sign rule.. probably because of assfucks like this guy
Rob
Legend

The dude abides.

« Reply #97 on: March 08, 2005, 05:03:21 PM »

Scott Weiland needs to shut his mouth.  It's pretty obvious he completely unsecure with his role as the frontman of VR.  This isn't the first time he's flipped out due to fans supporting Axl.  He's a poor man's Axl anyway.  He tries to sound like him, wishes he had his stage moves, and knows that the other guys in the band don't think he's as good a frontman as Axl is.

Yowza!!!!!!!!!
a fan
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #98 on: March 08, 2005, 05:05:32 PM »

Scott Weiland needs to shut his mouth.? It's pretty obvious he completely unsecure with his role as the frontman of VR.? This isn't the first time he's flipped out due to fans supporting Axl.? He's a poor man's Axl anyway.? He tries to sound like him, wishes he had his stage moves, and knows that the other guys in the band don't think he's as good a frontman as Axl is.
Exactly.  Some people can see right through people like Scott.
*Izzy*
*Title*
Legend

*Here Today*

« Reply #99 on: March 08, 2005, 05:20:58 PM »

I think the reason he is like Axl is the same fuckin' reason that they picked him as a front man, Jesus, he's not tryin' to be like Axl, he is just similar which is why Slash n' Duff chose him? rant

smoking Izzy? smoking

Quote from: MCT
Quote from: D
how much difference is there in GMT to easter time?

Let me think here........is easter time anything like Christmas time?.........
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: