Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 03:59:39 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227858 Posts in 43251 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  Nov 21st release?
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Nov 21st release?  (Read 17124 times)
andreq
Opening Act

Whore

« on: November 09, 2006, 03:24:07 PM »

Although this may happen, most of the Black Friday store ads are posted on the internet, and none have a mention of the new record being onsale.
I understand the Guerrilla marketing thing, but I don't think the 21st is the day anymore.

Rich people will travel great distances to look at poor people.
Refused
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2006, 03:28:28 PM »

Gah, not another one!
Can't we keep all this sort of stuff in one thread? And update the first post whenever there is a major update?
SterileEyes
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2006, 03:33:54 PM »

Gah, not another one!
Can't we keep all this sort of stuff in one thread? And update the first post whenever there is a major update?

I vote in favor of someone starting this same thread every hour just because people actually get upset over it.

"It's destroying the board" "It's a pain to sift thru all these repeat posts" "Cry cry cry"

No. Just skip over what you don't feel like talking about and ignore it. Problem solved Smiley

Follow the link below to hear my cover of "Pretty Tied Up"

http://www.myspace.com/marlahooch1
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2006, 03:38:26 PM »

nope.
I dont think it is the real release date.
it's in 10 days.
no way is it getting released.
someone would have spilled the beans by now.

I might be wrong, but I think record store owners would have known what they are getting.
also the distributers,...

I think that stores have to order their copies in advance.
the album doesnt magically appear at their door step.

and there's the world distribution thing.
I'd expect the japan to know something we dont know.

P.S. and I hope japan gets a bonus track as they always do.
that'd be a treat

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
Lesty
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2006, 03:48:14 PM »

as I've mentioned before, I work in Advertising for a major U.S. retailer.
I've seen the ads through November and well into December.
GnR is nowhere to be found.
This doesn't say anything about whether the CD will be released this year.
Only that they'll rely on a different promotion plan, that doesn't include print advertising in the sunday circulars.

Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2006, 03:51:01 PM »

RECORD STORE OWNERS DO NOT HAVE TO KNOW OF THE RELEASE UNTIL THE FRIDAY BEFORE THE TUESDAY IT IS RELEASED ON!!!! ON THAT FRIDAY THEY PLACE THEIR ORDER FOR THE NEW CD'S COMING OUT THE NEXT TUESDAY.

From what I can assume, if there really is going to be a "surprise" marketing technique, the record stores won't know anything until the week before. I still think Nov.21st or the 28th... pushed back to the 28th makes the most sense in my opinion. peace
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2006, 03:53:17 PM »

My belief is that Better will drop as a single on the 21st and then the album will drop on the 28th.  Just based on rumors and things we've heard recently.

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2006, 03:54:12 PM »

RECORD STORE OWNERS DO NOT HAVE TO KNOW OF THE RELEASE UNTIL THE FRIDAY BEFORE THE TUESDAY IT IS RELEASED ON!!!! ON THAT FRIDAY THEY PLACE THEIR ORDER FOR THE NEW CD'S COMING OUT THE NEXT TUESDAY.

From what I can assume, if there really is going to be a "surprise" marketing technique, the record stores won't know anything until the week before. I still think Nov.21st or the 28th... pushed back to the 28th makes the most sense in my opinion. peace

I was hopefull, but Universal apparantly dont even have CD, so it doesnt look very promising as of now!

Jonx
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2006, 03:56:15 PM »

I thought alot of stores actually received the CD's the Friday before.. At least, a few ppl working at Best Buy & Target here said that. Anyway, I wouldn't think they'd 'order' their CD's 2 business days before Huh Sounds like a pretty fast turnaround time. I'd think about a week or two.

Anyway, I thought the 21st would be the date, but as we get closer I think it's alot less likely.
Fspen
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2006, 04:00:22 PM »

Gah, not another one!

Personally, I quite like reading all the speculation about the release date.  Even if it all turns out to be wrong... it still gives me hope for the future!  And it keeps bringing me back to the boards.  yes
philspectorshotme
Rocker

i wasn't complaining!

« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2006, 04:03:25 PM »

MERCK HAS SAID THE 21ST IS NOT THE RELEASE DATE!

GOD ALMIGHTY.

can jarmo or the mods not put it in the sticky section? jesus bloody christ.
brock
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2006, 04:04:39 PM »

I was hopefull, but Universal apparantly dont even have CD, so it doesnt look very promising as of now!

Jonx
and where did you hear this?
Mr.Intensity
Banned
Legend

Intensity, Integrity, Intelligence

« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2006, 04:05:22 PM »

I thought alot of stores actually received the CD's the Friday before.. At least, a few ppl working at Best Buy & Target here said that. Anyway, I wouldn't think they'd 'order' their CD's 2 business days before Huh Sounds like a pretty fast turnaround time. I'd think about a week or two.

Anyway, I thought the 21st would be the date, but as we get closer I think it's alot less likely.

Absolutely not, im friends with the music store owner where I buy all my cds from, he has to order his cd's the friday before the Tuesday it is due out.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2006, 04:06:10 PM »

Absolutely not, im friends with the music store owner where I buy all my cds from, he has to order his cd's the friday before the Tuesday it is due out.

so, its possible they could announce it next friday and have it out for tuesday..
Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2006, 04:10:16 PM »

Jonx
and where did you hear this?

Soz, should have been more accurate, its rumoured that Universal dont have CD yet, the info is from Sp1at! Take it for what its worth, some people round here dont like rumours but i thought i would pass it on as i believe it to be true! Dont turn this thread into a "how reliable/Sp1at is bullshit" thread, there have been enough of those. If it were coming out on the 21st it would be on Universals release schedules, so far that hasnt happened!

Jonx
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2006, 04:15:33 PM »

not all record stores are in the us.
distributors around the world have to be in on it.
so are the publishing factories in diferent places.

they'd have to know at least a week or 2 before.
if everyobody was doing something like that, only thing record stores would ever be doing is opening unmarked boxes confused

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
veritas55
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2006, 04:19:46 PM »

I have NO inside information whatsoever.
Just losing the little bit of logic that my brain can muster, in today's day and age, it would be a heroic feat if GnR could release CD on 11/21 and not have any of the cover artwork, details of the tracks, music leaks, etc.  show up by now.  Even with the greatest security ever, it is almost impossible to go through the mastering, artwork design, and manufacturing process without ANYTHING getting into the mainstream.  And if the release is 10 or so days way, they necessarily must be very far along in all those processes. 

GNFNRAXL
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2006, 04:34:55 PM »

I am pretty sure it is not coming out on Nov 21st 2006.  And I am pretty sure that CD won't come out this year.  Why?  Because there is no news and no one will answer specific questions.  I PM'd Mysteron to confirm or deny the Nov 21st rumour.  No answer.  I think that they are playing with us and are waiting till the last minute to say "Sorry.  Although we promised the album this year it will not come out just yet as it is still not finished."  I hope I am wrong, but all signs point to me being right.
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2006, 04:36:10 PM »

The more and more you people post this date, the more likely they'll push it back just so none of the media sources are right.

Either way, with this date getting out so much at this point, all signs are pointing to it NOT being the day anything will happen.

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
moridorr
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2006, 04:38:27 PM »

I really think the date is going to be Dec. 5th just have a strong feeling about it.  We get all our new releases between Wed anf Friday the week before the release dates and I check everyday to see if anytthing is in there. If I see anything I will definately  let you know
GNFNRAXL
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2006, 04:44:56 PM »

I really think the date is going to be Dec. 5th just have a strong feeling about it.? We get all our new releases between Wed anf Friday the week before the release dates and I check everyday to see if anytthing is in there. If I see anything I will definately? let you know

At this point I believe that it will not be released in 2006.  Let's face it.  We would've heard something by now.  They are just playing with us.  If they announce now that it is not coming out it will hurt the tour. 
requiem156
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2006, 04:45:20 PM »

I'll start by saying that I would love for the album to be released on the 21st. I'm still hoping for sometime before Christmas, although it's geting to be a longer shot.

If I really analyze the situation - with no information beyond what everyone else has- it seems probable to me that if Ron Thal is turning out to be a really good fit in the band, that there is no reason why they would not have him re-record Buckethead's parts. I mean, Buckethead isn't in the band - they are already trying to measure up to the recorded works of other musicians who were previously in the band - why prolong that? I know some people will complain about this, but in all honesty, considering the short time that Ron has been in the band, it may be too soon to judge what he really brings to the table. I've been an advocate of his from the beginning, because he is such a down to earth guy, and a monster player besides. Who knows how much delay that might cause - maybe they've already done it, as Del James alluded(although there is obvious controversy about what he meant).
ben9785
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2006, 04:45:32 PM »

We just don't know what's going to happen. Everybody's thoughts and logic on this is very justified and correct but we're talking about Guns N Roses. One of the biggest comeback albums ever. Also one of the most unconventional bands, in terms of strategy, marketing etc. I'm sure they will take extra measures and every precaution to keep this as best under wraps as they possibly can. I think if we were going to get any *definite* information on release dates or schedules, whether it is an official announcement or a leak of information, it will probably be very close to the release date.
ben9785
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2006, 04:51:12 PM »

I'll start by saying that I would love for the album to be released on the 21st. I'm still hoping for sometime before Christmas, although it's geting to be a longer shot.

If I really analyze the situation - with no information beyond what everyone else has- it seems probable to me that if Ron Thal is turning out to be a really good fit in the band, that there is no reason why they would not have him re-record Buckethead's parts. I mean, Buckethead isn't in the band - they are already trying to measure up to the recorded works of other musicians who were previously in the band - why prolong that? I know some people will complain about this, but in all honesty, considering the short time that Ron has been in the band, it may be too soon to judge what he really brings to the table. I've been an advocate of his from the beginning, because he is such a down to earth guy, and a monster player besides. Who knows how much delay that might cause - maybe they've already done it, as Del James alluded(although there is obvious controversy about what he meant).

Definitely I agree with your comments about Bumblefoot, very dwn to earth, amazing, very monster player. If it's a case of him having re-recorded solos, remember Bumblefoot is a university lecturer in music production; he's a professional at that stuff. There's absolutely no reason why this guy could not have been sent an email or a cd of songs during rehersals of the tour, or off time, or days off, and even if this goes back a few weeks now prior to the start of this tour, i can't imagine it having dragged on for very long.
guns_n_motley
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2006, 04:57:32 PM »

Just losing the little bit of logic that my brain can muster, in today's day and age, it would be a heroic feat if GnR could release CD on 11/21 and not have any of the cover artwork, details of the tracks, music leaks, etc.? show up by now.? Even with the greatest security ever, it is almost impossible to go through the mastering, artwork design, and manufacturing process without ANYTHING getting into the mainstream.? And if the release is 10 or so days way, they necessarily must be very far along in all those processes.?

it HAS been mastered by andy wallace, that has leaked.. we just cant talk about it..
SterileEyes
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2006, 04:59:34 PM »

Just losing the little bit of logic that my brain can muster, in today's day and age, it would be a heroic feat if GnR could release CD on 11/21 and not have any of the cover artwork, details of the tracks, music leaks, etc.? show up by now.? Even with the greatest security ever, it is almost impossible to go through the mastering, artwork design, and manufacturing process without ANYTHING getting into the mainstream.? And if the release is 10 or so days way, they necessarily must be very far along in all those processes.?

it HAS been mastered by andy wallace, that has leaked.. we just cant talk about it..

Mixed by Andy Wallace, not mastered.

Follow the link below to hear my cover of "Pretty Tied Up"

http://www.myspace.com/marlahooch1
EFISH
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2006, 05:01:59 PM »

I am pretty sure it is not coming out on Nov 21st 2006.  And I am pretty sure that CD won't come out this year.  Why?  Because there is no news and no one will answer specific questions.  I PM'd Mysteron to confirm or deny the Nov 21st rumour.  No answer.  I think that they are playing with us and are waiting till the last minute to say "Sorry.  Although we promised the album this year it will not come out just yet as it is still not finished."  I hope I am wrong, but all signs point to me being right.
What, you expect him to say, "Yes, its coming out that day. But shh!"
 Roll Eyes Grin
Refused
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2006, 05:03:17 PM »

I just dug this up:

On Sept. 16,2004, Dizzy told a reporter at Richmond.com that the date had been pushed back to February 2005.
Here's the excerpt:

"Actually, 'Chinese Democracy' is very close to coming out. I've heard a few of the tracks and it sounds amazing. There are a few more things to do then it'll be ready. They were originally shooting for November, but it may be February now. It's gonna be great."

Just thought it was rather relevant. November 2004, eh?
guns_n_motley
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2006, 05:05:35 PM »

I just dug this up:

On Sept. 16,2004, Dizzy told a reporter at Richmond.com that the date had been pushed back to February 2005.
Here's the excerpt:

"Actually, 'Chinese Democracy' is very close to coming out. I've heard a few of the tracks and it sounds amazing. There are a few more things to do then it'll be ready. They were originally shooting for November, but it may be February now. It's gonna be great."

Right, and buckethead leaving screwed it up... so they waited until 2006 to make a comeback
Refused
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2006, 05:08:22 PM »

I just dug this up:

Here's the excerpt:

Right, and buckethead leaving screwed it up... so they waited until 2006 to make a comeback

It just amused me how they were planning for a Nov 2004 release, and now we are here in 2006 speculating on whether or not it'll be out this month.
The more I think about this damn album, the more my head hurts. There are not many bands that could get away with taking so long to release an album, without being colpletely forgotten about. Just testament to how relevant GnR still are I guess.
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #30 on: November 09, 2006, 05:46:02 PM »

I just dug this up:

Here's the excerpt:

Dizzy's not Axl Rose.

If I remember correctly, Dizzy made countless guesses as to when it was going to be released, as did Richard & Tommy also. They simply said that to keep people interested.

This is the only time Axl has come out and said '2006'. This is the closest we've ever been. None of the bullshit dates that came before even count, because we were never close then. This is the closest we've ever been. Even in 2002 when they were touring, Axl said it wasn't coming anytime soon. People ASSUMED it was coming because they were touring.

"Anybody who is sitting here - in the year 2007 - and arguing that this band isn't guns n roses has to be half retarded." - Jim Bob, HTGTH poster, 2007.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
1badapple
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: November 09, 2006, 05:52:14 PM »

If nothing happens by the 21st, i'll have pretty much lost hope for an 06 release.
veritas55
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: November 09, 2006, 07:41:22 PM »

right - but is there any solid confirmation that he has finished that process, much less that mastering has begun.
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #33 on: November 09, 2006, 07:42:58 PM »

right - but is there any solid confirmation that he has finished that process, much less that mastering has begun.

Not unless you go to his house and put a gun to his head.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
guns_n_motley
« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2006, 07:52:04 PM »

why would they put better in a commercial if it wasnt mastered??
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2006, 07:56:23 PM »

December 5, 2002 was a memorable night for folks in New York City...a release date 4 years later to the day...hmmm, interesting.  All speculation is crazy...nobody knows.  Just relax everybody, it's coming this year.   peace 

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
JB9988
VIP

« Reply #36 on: November 09, 2006, 08:11:05 PM »

or it could be what they want, have all the fans talk about it being out on the 21st and then 3 or 4 days b4 its out an announcement that cd or a single is coming out the 21st.

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #37 on: November 09, 2006, 08:15:39 PM »

I just dug this up:

Here's the excerpt:

Dizzy's not Axl Rose.

If I remember correctly, Dizzy made countless guesses as to when it was going to be released, as did Richard & Tommy also. They simply said that to keep people interested.

This is the only time Axl has come out and said '2006'. This is the closest we've ever been. None of the bullshit dates that came before even count, because we were never close then. This is the closest we've ever been. Even in 2002 when they were touring, Axl said it wasn't coming anytime soon. People ASSUMED it was coming because they were touring.

He did actually say on a radio interview that it would be out within the year.

bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #38 on: November 09, 2006, 08:17:04 PM »

I just dug this up:

Here's the excerpt:

Bucket left in 2002. That wouldn't have screwed up 2004's release. That's two fucking years. Most bands can make an entire album in two years. GNR just didn't to polish it up. If they needed Bucket to finish the CD, how is it finished now? They never hired a third guitarist except to tour.

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #39 on: November 09, 2006, 08:20:06 PM »

I just dug this up:

Here's the excerpt:

Bucket left in 2002. That wouldn't have screwed up 2004's release. That's two fucking years. Most bands can make an entire album in two years. GNR just didn't to polish it up. If they needed Bucket to finish the CD, how is it finished now? They never hired a third guitarist except to tour.

He left in 2004, if you believe the press release Axl wrote. The problem isn't lacking the right players, but for Axl to finally make up his mind and say ok, this is good enough, let's put the motherfucker out there

bigbri
VIP

"I come in peace."

« Reply #40 on: November 09, 2006, 08:22:38 PM »

I just dug this up:

Here's the excerpt:

He left in 2004, if you believe the press release Axl wrote. The problem isn't lacking the right players, but for Axl to finally make up his mind and say ok, this is good enough, let's put the motherfucker out there

Right. I stand corrected. My point remains. If he needed Bucket to finish the CD, then it couldn't be done now, because they didn't bring in a guitarist after he left.

Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #41 on: November 09, 2006, 08:24:35 PM »

Buckethead probably , in his own existence , left the night Philly was cancelled.

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #42 on: November 09, 2006, 08:35:28 PM »

Buckethead probably , in his own existence , left the night Philly was cancelled.

That I can agree with. He seems like a guy who likes things to go smooth and low key. After all, he wears a mask hihi

Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #43 on: November 09, 2006, 08:36:56 PM »

After all, he wears a mask hihi

Dont we all?  Huh

polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #44 on: November 09, 2006, 08:39:56 PM »

After all, he wears a mask hihi

Dont we all?? Huh

We sure do smoking

Saul
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2006, 08:53:33 PM »

do your friends refer to you as polluxlm?  Wink

The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2006, 06:28:42 AM »

I just dug this up:

Here's the excerpt:

Dizzy's not Axl Rose.

He did actually say on a radio interview that it would be out within the year.

What year? If he said it'd be out within the year on any other year than 2006, I never saw or heard it.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2006, 02:32:10 PM »

2002. I heard it myself, so it happened.

novemberparadise23
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2006, 06:00:55 PM »

honestly there has been so many release rumors that eventully someone would have to have guessed right , well hopefully

"life sucks, but in a really beautiful kind of way."
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2006, 06:08:26 PM »

2002. I heard it myself, so it happened.

Oh well... I know I feel better.? Roll Eyes  Wink

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
supaplex
VIP

just another lazy prick

« Reply #50 on: November 11, 2006, 03:48:58 AM »

i'd love to see cd released on the 21st of nov. without any promotion so i can see all the people doubting that they can do it without promotion swallow their words. just for the fun of it.
everybody is saying they know this and that can't be done because there's no time. why wouldn't it be possible? i, personally, expect to see an anouncement only a week before the release. the only thing i want is the possibility to pre-order the cd so i can have it at home on the day of the release, no matter how much the postal taxes mean. i can wait 2 months. it's been a lot of years and my life doesn't revolve around cd.

GNRreunioneventually
Legend

Her-Bert baybay

« Reply #51 on: November 11, 2006, 07:43:33 PM »

if CHINESE DEMOCRACY dosen't come out on the 21st of NOV. then i owe Deadskin mask over at Blabbermouth 10$ (canadian) and then i'll probible cry then i'll go buy a ipod so i can get as many of the leaked tracks as posible then cry some more and then finally wait for a new release date to be mentioned by Axl or one of his spokes men

long story short i'll be miserable for a while crying

GNRreunioneventually

Called it Cheesy
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #52 on: November 11, 2006, 08:48:16 PM »

if CHINESE DEMOCRACY dosen't come out on the 21st of NOV. then i owe Deadskin mask over at Blabbermouth 10$ (canadian) and then i'll probible cry then i'll go buy a ipod so i can get as many of the leaked tracks as posible then cry some more and then finally wait for a new release date to be mentioned by Axl or one of his spokes men

new release date? Shocked when did axl or any gn'r spokesman ever say that nov 21 was a official date, Huh
The Legend
Killer
VIP

DX sez "Suck It!"

« Reply #53 on: November 12, 2006, 09:09:14 AM »

new release date? Shocked when did axl or any gn'r spokesman ever say that nov 21 was a official date, Huh

They never did. That's the point.

All of this rumor. Always has been. That was a rumor date that was started by RS.

All Axl has ever said is, '2006'. That's it.

GNR shows:
10/25/06
10/27/06
Pages: 1 2 3 [All] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: