Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 06:12:03 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227964 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Dead Horse
| | |-+  A new webpage for GNR?
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: A new webpage for GNR?  (Read 1693 times)
Steffi
« on: March 15, 2007, 08:13:01 PM »

Man, they could do so much good PR for the band with a good webpage. I mean, why not put up a whole shitload of videos from the 2006 tour? That could show all the doubters out there that Axl and GNR really can rock! The Nightrain video from RAR really kicks ass, let the people see it! I know there were some videos up there, but keep it up!

And why not hire a professional do the layout? Right now it really looks amaturemade.

some ideas
  • Videos of the most electric performances of 2006
  • Photos of the entire band? could be nice...
  • Interview with Axl/The band, on their own webpage they can really say what they want without the risk of being misquoted

just some ideas...
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2007, 08:16:43 PM »

I don't think it looks that bad at all.     The only real criticism of the design that I have is that the page isn't centered.   It would look a lot better if the contents of the page was in the middle of the page as oppsed to all the way to the left.  on a widescreen monitor it only takes up half the screen so it leaves a lot of blank space.

some more vids would rock too.

although I have to disagree with the bit about them not being misquoted jus cus its their own page.    Everytime something is posted on the site many many many people misquote it.

all in all its 100% better than gnronline.com

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: